ryans1990 is offline New Member

Sketchy injection.. Need Advice

Okay i took my first shot on a Test E 350 cycle. My buddy told a joke as the needle was in my glute and i couldn't help but laugh while it was in my glute. I used a 20g 1.5 in needle. This was on Monday the 24th and its now the 29th so about 5 days and i have a pretty big knot in my glute. I used alcohol swabs on all the equipment and needle. It hurts like a mother... i took some tylonal and it is a lot better until it wears off. It isnt really hot to the touch and there is no rash or anything. I have been using a heat pad and rubbing it when i can. It doesn't stop me from sitting down or sleeping but i sure as hell know it there. So what im trying to figure out is if i need to see a doctor or just wait it out a little longer. Ive read quite a bit about this but its all pretty mixed. This is my 2nd cycle overall but Tren is what i used before. Any advice or past stories to either ease my mind or get my ass to the doctor already would be greatly appreciated.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Wait on it a little. The movement of the pin during injection surely did a little damage. I have also had PIP from UGL gear that did the exact same thing. It seems that the higher potency test per ml gives more PIP also (350 is pretty high). I had test 300 and it sucked big time on every glute injection. It did better when I warmed the oilo and injected in quads and delts. I don't know why but for some reason glutes suck for me.

It could take even a couple weeks to totally lose the PIP. If redness doesn't seem to grow and its not warm to the touch I would say let it go longer. At least, thats what I would do for myself. Especially if I knew I was very clean in the process.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Use 23-25 ga needle.

Your first cycle was tren only?

chaps is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Use 23-25 ga needle.

Your first cycle was tren only?
    Second this... 20ga is big, even if you didn't laugh, thats a big hole. Use a 25g no reason to turn yourself into swiss cheese.

Also, tren only = dumb.

Did you properly sterilize? Alcohol swab on stopper before drawing? Alcohol swab on injection site? If so, it's not likely an infection and not any real reason to go to the Dr.

ryans1990 is offline New Member
    The Tren cycle was a stupid college thing i learned from... a few years ago. I did a pretty heavy eliptical workout today and after the workout it didnt hurt as much but a hour after or so the pain came back and it got a little warm. Nothing crazy. checked my temp and im running 98.8 so no fever either. Its more like a ball there. As far as the 20g i will check the net for some smaller pins. Thats just the only thing in 1 1/2 in the farm store had. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep everyone posted for sure. I swabbed everything good. I don't skip out on sanitation. Do you think a icy hot patch will help it? Or just a heating pad? Thanks again for the advice guys.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Laughing/moving has nothing to do with it. Your body is probably just having trouble absorbing the gear (due to concentration, injection site, or volume).

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Unless you spike a fever or the injection site becomes hot, swollen, and starts looking orange-peeled it's most likely not an infection. High concentration test = high BA content, that stings like a crack-whore. It also sounds like it's fairly virgin muscle, shaky needle, over-sized gauge, etc... That all spells nasty post-injection pain.

Thread Information