Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Blitz88
  • 1 Post By Blitz88

Thread: My last grab on my previous pip

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member

My last grab on my previous pip

I am really just looking for a clearer answer to my last cycle pip issues. I have researched all the previous threads pertaining to this subject. Hours upon hours. Here's how it went: the first 5 weeks of my cycle I was using sustanon no issues at all. 500mg a week split up in 2 doses @ 250mg/cc. After I used up my sustanon that I had I went over to testosterone cypionate . It is dosed the same. On my first injection in my right glute everything was smooth. This was a AM injection. No pain after injecting at all. The next morning it was swollen, red, and warm. (Never burning hot) The next morning it looked like I had a sunburn on my right a$$ cheek. Late PM on the 4th day I was worried about infection so I started taking antibiotics. I then told myself I was going to stop the cycle. Late PM on the 5th day it looked like the swelling was still apparent and fluid was accumulated down my quad. Pain is unreal without taking 800mg Advil. Redness was not spreading any further. It took day 7-8 for things to go back to normal. Now, since I was antibiotics for a few more days I decided to try a new bottle of the same stuff to see if it was just a bad bottle. I even boiled some water and put the new vial in it for 10 mins. (Up to the oil line) Maybe the gear crashed and this may have helped reconstitute. Anyway did an injection 1cc into my left glute and the same reaction happened. Advil to function. Is this normal to get gear like this here and there? Has anyone endure pain for up to 10 days after each injection for and entire (or half) cycle?

Anyone have any past experiences?
    Last edited by Blitz88; 04-04-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Anyone have any input?

raeford25 is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately no. And I hate to not see you getting answers because I know it's frustrating brother. Bunk batch I would assume.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmmm, post a pic

Sounds like you hit something in there, since the first shot was smooth and solid.

Quote Originally Posted by raeford25
    Unfortunately no. And I hate to not see you getting answers because I know it's frustrating brother. Bunk batch I would assume.
    That's what I figured but wasn't 100%. After troubleshooting everything that could be a possible bad reaction I am thinking the gear is crashing once administered. The point of injection just looked a little swollen but the pain was all around the point of entry. Making me think that after the dispersal of the oil once absorbed the cyp is left behind causing extreme irritation. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Hmmmmm, post a pic Sounds like you hit something in there, since the first shot was smooth and solid.
    It's cleared up and I dont have a pic. It looked like a bad sunburn on a white a$$ cheek.

NoBulkNoCutJustGrow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz88 View Post
    It's cleared up and I dont have a pic. It looked like a bad sunburn on a white a$$ cheek.
    That happens when the gear crashes and it seeps into the epidermis (layer between the fat and the skin). This causes the dermis/epidermis to irritate and swell; it is accompanied by redness, swelling, and possibly a low fever. This can be caused by your muscle not accepting the hormone or the oil being absorbed faster than the hormones and then seeping into the epidermis because of some strain on the muscle of something along those lines. Sometimes the alcohol used to constitute the gear isn't accepted well by everyone; try another brand with another reconstituting agent maybe that'll work better for you. Hope it helps bro, I know it can be super painful; it's happen to me too before. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBulkNoCutJustGrow
    That happens when the gear crashes and it seeps into the epidermis (layer between the fat and the skin). This causes the dermis/epidermis to irritate and swell; it is accompanied by redness, swelling, and possibly a low fever. This can be caused by your muscle not accepting the hormone or the oil being absorbed faster than the hormones and then seeping into the epidermis because of some strain on the muscle of something along those lines. Sometimes the alcohol used to constitute the gear isn't accepted well by everyone; try another brand with another reconstituting agent maybe that'll work better for you. Hope it helps bro, I know it can be super painful; it's happen to me too before. Good luck man.
    That seems to make sense to me. As my symptoms are right along with what you are explaining. This is my first time ever running straight test cyp. I can't imagine I'm allergic to it but who knows. I've ran test enathate with no problems in the past. I'm guessing adding sterile grape seed oil wouldn't matter either since the reaction is so traumatic to the tissue. It sucks bad because I have 10 bottles of this stuff! Thanks for you input!

That seems to make sense to me. As my symptoms are right along with what you are explaining. This is my first time ever running straight test cyp. I can't imagine I'm allergic to it but who knows. I've ran test enathate with no problems in the past. I'm guessing adding sterile grape seed oil wouldn't matter either since the reaction is so traumatic to the tissue. It sucks bad because I have 10 bottles of this stuff! Thanks for you input!
    You might not be allergic to the compound but to the reconstituting agent; it might not have to do with the cyp itself. What I would do is try smaller doses and more often maybe. For me smaller pins tend to be absorbed better and faster. Even with the gear that gave me the same thing you got I was able to pin without much PIP in smaller doses. Sometimes some muscles don't like large deposits of gear and they reject it; maybe going smaller and more frequent might help in this regard so you won't have to throw away those 10 vials man, that would truthfully suck.

You might not be allergic to the compound but to the reconstituting agent; it might not have to do with the cyp itself. What I would do is try smaller doses and more often maybe. For me smaller pins tend to be absorbed better and faster. Even with the gear that gave me the same thing you got I was able to pin without much PIP in smaller doses. Sometimes some muscles don't like large deposits of gear and they reject it; maybe going smaller and more frequent might help in this regard so you won't have to throw away those 10 vials man, that would truthfully suck.
    You think it would work? It's dosed @ 250mg/cc. Maybe try .5 cc or less? My glutes are cleared up. Would you go back into the glute or try delts with a smaller dose?

You think it would work? It's dosed at 250mg/cc. Maybe try .5 cc or less? My glutes are cleared up. Would you go back into the glute or try delts with a smaller dose?
    I would go with glutes because if it does crash again at least you'll be able to workout your upper body and there's more muscle in the glutes to absorb the gear. Try .5 cc's and see how it goes. That's all I do now .5 cc's and I never get any PIP. Actually what I'm doing now is pinning ED around .4 cc's, not even .5 and it get's absorbed the next day and no PIP ever and more stable levels of test throughout the cycle. Down side you have to pin ED but I kinda like it, that's just me though, some people hate to pin as much. Hope it helps brother.

I would go with glutes because if it does crash again at least you'll be able to workout your upper body and there's more muscle in the glutes to absorb the gear. Try .5 cc's and see how it goes. That's all I do now .5 cc's and I never get any PIP. Actually what I'm doing now is pinning ED around .4 cc's, not even .5 and it get's absorbed the next day and no PIP ever and more stable levels of test throughout the cycle. Down side you have to pin ED but I kinda like it, that's just me though, some people hate to pin as much. Hope it helps brother.
    Hell yeah I'm going to give this a try. I will keep you posted.

Would adding sterile, filtered grape seed oil help?

Would adding sterile, filtered grape seed oil help?
    IMO it can't hurt to try that's for sure. Hope it does bro. Let me know.

So the .4cc in the glute went ok. There was still pip and swelling in the glute. Very minor overall. So far it didn't seem to crash. Skin is not red at all either. Since it went well I tried the same thing in my delt. Delt is deffinately swollen. Looks like it's permanently JACKED. No redness though and is much smoother than doing a dose of 1 cc. Looks like I'm going to try .5 cc eod for the remainder of this cycle. Thanks again for the idea!

Thread Information