Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: Need 2nd Cycle advice

Atibbo is offline Junior Member

Need 2nd Cycle advice

Sup guys, It's been a little over 2 years since my first cycle. Which was:

Week 1-4 Dbols - 40/40/40/40
    Week 1-12 Test E - 500mg

Arimidex During, PCT was Nolva and Clomid.

Got some solid gains, but now looking to add something else in the mix. Perhaps tren ?

Currently:

28 years old
    6'
    210lbs

I definitely wanna run Test E or C for 12 weeks again.
    Just looking for advice on what to run with it?

Not looking to run dbol again.

Basically my goal is to be a monster.
    Last edited by Atibbo; 04-03-2014 at 11:09 AM.

I wouldn't run Tren on a 2nd cycle. What about looking into NPP or Masteron ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I wouldn't run Tren on a 2nd cycle. What about looking into NPP or Masteron?
    I was thinking about Masteron for a while. Seems like a very interesting compound. Specifically it's anti-estrogen effects.

I can only get my hands on Mast propionate though.

What would you suggest for a 2nd cycle, using Test and Mast?

Also, would kick starting this cycle with var be a good idea?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is a good compound for 2nd cycle. Put if 1st cycle work out good why change or just run test-safest way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Deca is a good compound for 2nd cycle. Put if 1st cycle work out good why change or just run test-safest way to go
    It worked good, but not as good as I was expecting. I would like to try another compound to see how my body likes it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atibbo
    It worked good, but not as good as I was expecting. I would like to try another compound to see how my body likes it.
    Likely a nutritional deficiency. If you aren't eating more than your TDEE, steroids will never give you the growth you expect. Mast is one of my favorites, but again, diet dictates results - every time.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    of coarse that pretty much what we all do. being smart and safe obviously is #1 priority with sounds like you have in place. Tren is a no go for 2nd cycle to many possible sides but there are plenty of other stuff.

You want to put size run deca minimal sides easy compound obviously I a fan. Good luck
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Never ran Mast, but for a 2nd cycle and trying to add lean mass I'd stay simple. If you grew from test the first time you'll grow from test the 2nd time. Up the dosage by 100mg a week, try a new kickstart, var, tbol, If you want to go a little harder kickstart the cycle with Drol 50mg a day.

I don't think I'd recommend tren to anyone on a 2nd cycle keep that as your ace in the hole when you're a few more cycles in

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Never ran Mast, but for a 2nd cycle and trying to add lean mass I'd stay simple. If you grew from test the first time you'll grow from test the 2nd time. Up the dosage by 100mg a week, try a new kickstart, var, tbol, If you want to go a little harder kickstart the cycle with Drol 50mg a day.

I don't think I'd recommend tren to anyone on a 2nd cycle keep that as your ace in the hole when you're a few more cycles in
    Thanks for the input!!

I wanna go ahead and try this cycle:

Test C - 12 weeks @ 600mg
    Masteron Prop - Need help with the dosage....
    Anavar Weeks 1-4 @ 40mg ED

And the usual arimidex during, Nolva and clomid for PCT.

stilltheone is offline New Member
    Atibbo, you're not going to see much from anavar at 40mg a day and for masteron prop, first do you know what your bodyfat % is? unless you're already 10% or lower, you probably will be disappointed with mast prop.

Quote Originally Posted by stilltheone View Post
    Atibbo, you're not going to see much from anavar at 40mg a day and for masteron prop, first do you know what your bodyfat % is? unless you're already 10% or lower, you probably will be disappointed with mast prop.
    I would venture to guess, that I am about 16% and 100% definitely not under 10%

My plan is to get lean during the course of this cycle

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sorry bro, but mast will b near useless in your cycle

I ran mast, the primary goal with mast is to b at the lowest possible bf and to gain final hardness & cuts

I will b running it this summer again for about a month at the end of my cut cycle when I am already in the single digits

If u r looking to cut, run test by itself until you get your bf pretty low. Then throw in mast in the final month or so. Mast is not something you want to run for a extended period of time.

stilltheone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atibbo View Post
    I would venture to guess, that I am about 16% and 100% definitely not under 10%

My plan is to get lean during the course of this cycle

ok then that cycle above is not what you need right now, both the mast and var wont do you much good at all, same as Samson says

test prop or test e/c along with tren ace, cardio and diet will get you amazing results, far better than the cycle above, whoever told you that doesn't know what they are talking about to be honest s

Quote Originally Posted by stilltheone View Post
    ok then that cycle above is not what you need right now, both the mast and var wont do you much good at all, same as Samson says

test prop or test e/c along with tren ace, cardio and diet will get you amazing results, far better than the cycle above, whoever told you that doesn't know what they are talking about to be honest s
    That was my initial plan, but I think the general consensus is that Tren is not a good idea for a second cycle.

Although, I guess Tren ace would be a viable option in comparison to Tren E. Just because if any unwanted sides occur, the compound won't be in my system as long.

I would also be running Pramipexole and Arimidex during.

What do you think?

Okay, f*ck the Tren .

How's this look:

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop - 150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-4 Anavar - 60mg ED
    Last edited by Atibbo; 04-05-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Thread Information