lifting214 is offline Junior Member

pct if little to no results possibly because underlying causes?

I think I may have some sort of disease preventing me from gaining muscle. Is pct required if I got little to no results from doing a heavy cycle?

I only seem to get a little results I noticed if I do spot injects but barley noticed at the end of my cycle.

I don't want to say suspect I have on a public forum because I have read before not to write such things.

But do you think pct is required still. My balls never shrunk. I did get results with tren but everything else gave me hardly any results.
    The results I got from tren disappeared soon after discontinuing its use. The thing that troubled me is my arms grew big with water weight but my forearms remained tiny and working them out just feels like it's wearing down the bone along with my other muscle groups until I started doing spot injections. It's like the muscle fibers are being completely non receptive to anything unless I do spot injections.

I suspect I may have sort of cancer or something else I am most certainly sure I have but cannot disclose the details for aforementioned reasons.
    Last edited by lifting214; 04-04-2014 at 11:17 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If you were on any cycle - You need PCT!

Go get yourself a full physical & complete blood work

GL Man

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    If you were on any cycle - You need PCT!

Go get yourself a full physical & complete blood work

GL Man
    This and I also suspect if your not growing that either your gear is undersides or your nutrition is not up to par

lifting214 is offline Junior Member
    I've used gear from reputable sources like I said I don't get any results until I started spot injecting excluding the tren . Which gave me results.

I might have a immune disease I inherited which I am sure I have.

Thread Information