Ziggs is offline New Member

Test e & Tren a..or?

18 Y/O - 190Lbs - 14% BF - 6'2 - Been training for 2 1/2 years.

Just wanted to know if my first cycle should be Test E alone or bring in some tren ace into the cycle. Just want to cut down as much BF as possible and still add mass while maintaining a hard look, oh yeah, and strength also.

BUT I've read ace on first cycle is kinda tough, maybe even tougher on me since I'm a "younging"

Test E 300mg / week

Tren A 150mg / week (possibly)

Sorry if I sound like shit but kinda annoying to ask , idk what to expect lol.

thanks in advanced.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 18 all you need is a great diet and great lifting programme. We have dedicated sections for each of those, pay them a visit.

Good luck and read this

The young and Steroids
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Take the advise. U have a lifetime ahead of u to try AAS, but at this point in ur life its not the safe thing to do. At ur age u can acheive bigger, quicker, and KEEPABLE size without AAS. Save your health and take a step back n read some trt threads. Not fun goin to doc to keep ur pecker up when ur 30. Or not bein able to have children. .02. best of luck

NoBulkNoCutJustGrow is offline Junior Member
    Food is your best anabolic right now. I know it sucks to hear because I was there too. I was young too and was pissed off when people told me I should wait; but it's for a reason my friend. Once you start AAS, you will never be the same again. Enjoy your young fresh body while you still have it man. Eat clean but eat like a beast and train hard; at your age I could bulk 20 lbs in a few months easily with the right diet, training and rest.

That being said IF you are not going to listen to advise then please DO NOT TOUCH TREN for your first cycle. Tren is for your 4th or 5th cycle after you have plenty of experience with AAS and then it might still not be for you. Some people can handle tren some can't; its an AAS you really have to respect.

Hope it helps bro. Don't get upset because we tell you this man, we've all been there.

Thread Information