manky chops is offline Junior Member

1st injection just b4 not to sure if I did correct advice ?

Hey just did my first injection of eq and test - e

1.4ml of each both vials are 250mg/ml so 1.4ml = 350 mg of each moving on to the injection ..

I had trouble drawing back 1.4ml of each out of the vials i had to draw all the way back to 3ml push back then re-do until it got to 1.4ml it wouldn't just smooth withdraw back to 1.4 in one go :/ (seen the videos) followed them too :/ anyways I switched needles to draw back the test e and some come out the top (the syringe is spring loaded or something so while In the process) then I did the above to get 1.4ml and I couldn't get it back to 2.8ml all up got close went to inject looked away (nervous) noticed just before I injected there was nothing in the first .5ml just air what do I do?

Panic mode = engaged :/ help?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Wait for the air to reach your heart and it will explode, nothing more to worry about.

Nothing, you didnt inject into a vein so no big deal.

manky chops is offline Junior Member
    There was no blood when I drew back the injection it self went smooth as bit sore but as expected. Anything to worry about seeing as .5ml of either test e or eq is missing on my first injection?

Thankyou heaps for reply

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It might help if you first inject air into the vial before you draw, the same amount as you are withdrawing roughly. It takes a surprising amount of air to kill someone so I wouldn't worry about it. When I was in medical school we were taught that a person could take an entire IV line of air and still make it. Most teach that anything over 20ml is risky. A woman was illegally euthanized with 40ml of air in the 1940s, I had to write an ethical paper concerning that situation. However, there are people who have taken as much as 90ml and lived. Me personally, I always leave a small portion of air in my syringe so that when I inject, all of the compound is in my body. I wouldn't do that to others though just for ethic's sake.

Thread Information