Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

Water retention fluctuations?

Currently prepping at the no for show, 6 weeks out been using test e at 500 and npp, have dropped the npp a week ago and continued the e.... Suddenly in the last few days had severe water fluctuations to the point my weight increases and drops over a 24hr period by almost a stone! 11lb to be exact. Body watery and puffy face (loose skin effect) so it is water.

Issue is I have no idea why, currently running aromasin at 12.5mg ed..... Didnt see increasing being of any benefit?

So this is messing things up as I'm finding it v hard to gauge my progress in terms of either mirror or scales! Plus looking flat watery is no use to psychological process.

Anyway any answers to this? Was thinking either drop the test to 250mg and continue or switch test to 2x weekly shots instead of one for blood level purposes although never had an issue in past.

NoBulkNoCutJustGrow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    Currently prepping at the no for show, 6 weeks out been using test e at 500 and npp, have dropped the npp a week ago and continued the e.... Suddenly in the last few days had severe water fluctuations to the point my weight increases and drops over a 24hr period by almost a stone! 11lb to be exact. Body watery and puffy face (loose skin effect) so it is water.

Issue is I have no idea why, currently running aromasin at 12.5mg ed..... Didnt see increasing being of any benefit?

So this is messing things up as I'm finding it v hard to gauge my progress in terms of either mirror or scales! Plus looking flat watery is no use to psychological process.

Anyway any answers to this? Was thinking either drop the test to 250mg and continue or switch test to 2x weekly shots instead of one for blood level purposes although never had an issue in past.
    Water retention is estrogen related brother. It may be that the aromasin you're using is either under dosed or expired. Try upping the dose to 25 mg ED and if you still don't feel anything (as in your joints getting dry) then the aromasin you have is either bunk or expired. Lowering the test dose won't do you any good if the AI isn't doing it's job. Those fluctuations are related to the AI and hormones unbalanced. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by NoBulkNoCutJustGrow; 04-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Thread Information