Thread: Shoulder pain

Jwez is offline New Member

Shoulder pain

Hey guys i don't know if this question was asked before, but i did my first pin yesterday morning and i still got like a dead pain in my shoulder like some one punched you really hard, how long do you think i gotta deal with it, i've asked someone in my gym and he told me that's commun.
    I had the best workout of my life today, felt like a beast and my stamina / strentgh increased. I don't know if it's the juice or just in my head lol how long do you think i'll see great results ( my diet is perfect as well ) Cheers.
    I'm a bit afraid of taking arimidex , if i take 0.25 mg it's possible to have an hypersensivity ?
    Last edited by Jwez; 04-09-2014 at 10:32 AM.

You're 18? The word from the BOSS The Young and Steroids

But i really want to compete next year in my country, i don't want to get big just for getting big. I want to break records, to be the youngest champion, i want to achieve my dream. I've already spent a lot of money in food, accessories, supplements, gear. Can't just leave everything, i just need an appropriate knowledge so i won't just screw my self up. Hope u understand.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post up a pic lets see ?? Where

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwez View Post
    But i really want to compete next year in my country, i don't want to get big just for getting big. I want to break records, to be the youngest champion, i want to achieve my dream. I've already spent a lot of money in food, accessories, supplements, gear. Can't just leave everything, i just need an appropriate knowledge so i won't just screw my self up. Hope u understand.
    Well next time you decide you want to learn about something in order to do it right, might I suggest learning about it before doing it. I would be interested in pics as well just for the hell of it. I suggest stopping now. You clearly haven't educated yourself enough to weight the risks and benefits of doing steroids . All you see is the same thing every 18 year old sees, what they want. Your tunnel vision will be your downfall.

Got it, it's cool if i stop now or not ? I mean, i had one injection of test 250, and 30mg of dbol , will it crash my natural testosterone or there is a chance ?
    Have to say as well that people in my gym, people that i used to know long time ago jumped on roids and got massive as hell when i was on holiday, it really pushed me.
    I don't have any recent pictures, i dont take pictures of my body only got one before starting lifting, i found one on my friend's facebook though i'm the one one the left, it's like 3 months ago
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1397082253-10013504-10202816298361606-193842411630845250-n.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	149834
    It's quite hard when you're with your mates and suddenly they all jump on roids and then you're the smallest one, you want to be as big as them, you want to compete, you have this ego i might didn't think a lot, just looked at Lorenzo Becker, his transformation on youtube, he used to take roids at 15 or something, Bostin Loyd as well, at 19 maybe, though it was safe if you know how to use them, that's whey i came here and just checked the " how to plan you first cycle " ( something like that ). But what it's done is done, i know that i act like a fool but seriously i don't know what to do, if you'd like to help that would be great.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwez View Post
    Got it, it's cool if i stop now or not ? I mean, i had one injection of test 250, and 30mg of dbol , will it crash my natural testosterone or there is a chance ?
    Have to say as well that people in my gym, people that i used to know long time ago jumped on roids and got massive as hell when i was on holiday, it really pushed me.
    I don't have any recent pictures, i dont take pictures of my body only got one before starting lifting, i found one on my friend's facebook though i'm the one one the left, it's like 3 months ago
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1397082253-10013504-10202816298361606-193842411630845250-n.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	149834
    It's quite hard when you're with your mates and suddenly they all jump on roids and then you're the smallest one, you want to be as big as them, you want to compete, you have this ego i might didn't think a lot, just looked at Lorenzo Becker, his transformation on youtube, he used to take roids at 15 or something, Bostin Loyd as well, at 19 maybe, though it was safe if you know how to use them, that's whey i came here and just checked the " how to plan you first cycle " ( something like that ). But what it's done is done, i know that i act like a fool but seriously i don't know what to do, if you'd like to help that would be great.
    Well for starters, the pain in your shoulder sounds normal. As long as there isn't a huge lump, redness, soreness, or warmth then it shouldn't be infected. Usually injections hurt more than most people expect during the hours and days following. Especially for an inexperienced injector.

If you have only done the one injection you said then I would just stop and wouldn't even bother with a PCT. Yes it did raise your test levels and everything that that entails, but it isn't going to be dramatic and four weeks of PCT would end up causing more disruption than that one injection did. So I would stop now completely.

I am against people using steroids at a younger age because I believe at the time they may think they understand the side effects, but until you are living with them it is hard to say. Most younger guys just assume it isn't going to happen to them. I was in that exact same category when I was 19 and one day I met a nice girl and our first time attempting sex my penis wouldn't get hard. This is coming from experience. However, if you are adamant about cycling I will say that you need to wait anyway, at least until you do more research. If you were ready to cycle you would've known what to expect from your injection. At the very least you would've known that you should always take an AI on cycle.

Peer pressure is a hell of a thing. Do not worry about what everyone else is doing. I have been in the gym for 10 years now without skipping a beat aside from one month for surgery a few years back. I have done plenty of cycles and if there is one thing I know for sure it is that there is always going to be someone bigger than you. A lot of times your role models do advertise that they juice at so and so age. Do you think they are going to be just as willing to advertise all of the negative side effects they might have received such as ED? We aren't saying that if you take AAS now you WILL screw up your endo. Yes people do it and they turn out okay, but the chances of you messing yourself up are higher than not. Inadequate knowledge of the subject increases those odds even more.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thread Information