Thread: Game over

bevis7438 is offline New Member

Game over

I may be in the wrong place asking this but I would like to hear from others. Im almost 31 and I'm ready to start taking care of myself for the long haul.(if its not too late). In my early twenties I ran six or seven cycles of tren , test, and deca . Im 5'8 200 on average. Stopped everything for seven years then did a simple 7 week cycle of test this year and one cycle last year. My cycles typically never lasted more than 8 weeks. Im in the military so I stay in decent shape. And I stopped a drinking problem recently. So my question is with several cycles under my belt and drinking issue that lasted a couple of years, do I have a ticking time bomb inside me? Is it too late? I plan on never cycling again because my priorities are changing. What do you think? I feel healthy. Was it enough to plant that heart attack seed?

V-ROID is offline Member
    Heart attack seed? You didn't run THAT much and aren't most heart related issues due to not managing sides for extended lengths of time? Stressing over your past might be your biggest problem. If you feel good and everything checks out at the doc, why worry?

bevis7438 is offline New Member
    I kind of feel that way too. I always ran the right SERMS and only in my first cycle I didn't do a PCT (because I was young and dumb). I'm mainly wondering if my exposure is considered high or just casual haha.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    your fine ( see RIP ultimate warrior how many cycles did he run ??)
    You are fine though does not sound like you abused it

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Get blood work and an ekg done. Welcome to your 30's. Use your medical benefits

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    Heart attack seed? You didn't run THAT much and aren't most heart related issues due to not managing sides for extended lengths of time? Stressing over your past might be your biggest problem. If you feel good and everything checks out at the doc, why worry?
    Solid^^ worry is the breeding grounds for many problems

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

Thread Information