PBJtime is offline Associate Member

How to spot fake Ananvar ?

Age 31 and Not a new member on here !

I Know this question comes up frequently , but I'm looking for a quick answer because I'm having no luck with my search engine trying to find ( how to spot a fake bottle of liquid Anavar ?)

I'm receiving it soon and wanted to know what types of colors , taste , smell etc etc ... To look for . Btw this will be my first time as you can tell using Liquid Anavar . This will be added to what I'm currently taking right now is Test Prop , 3rd week in and I'm running it 9 weeks . Any advice would be great ! Thanks

You can't tell if an oral is fake unless it's totally obvious. You need to trust your source. Also, you can tell after a little while if it's working for you or not.

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Sure hope this source is legit . This will be my first time going through him , only one that could find that can get it .

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    You can test the var with an at home steroid test kit, Use the google machine you will find em.

This will tell you if there is var in it or not but it will not tell you if it is accurately dosed.

Thread Information