Thread: Bad gear?

canesfan804 is offline Member

Bad gear?

Ok I just stared taking a blend of 100mg Tren Ace, Mast, and Test Prop per ml. I took first injection Wednesday and the second yesterday. This stuff is insanely painful and I thought I may have a abcess. Glute was red and swollen last night but has gone down some today. Im wondering if I have a bad batch or is the mg per ml too high? Can I filter the gear or add some oil to make it work?

Also this is not my first cycle so I do know there is sometime a little PIP but this is crazy.

newguy92 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804
    Ok I just stared taking a blend of 100mg Tren Ace, Mast, and Test Prop per ml. I took first injection Wednesday and the second yesterday. This stuff is insanely painful and I thought I may have a abcess. Glute was red and swollen last night but has gone down some today. Im wondering if I have a bad batch or is the mg per ml too high? Can I filter the gear or add some oil to make it work? Also this is not my first cycle so I do know there is sometime a little PIP but this is crazy.
    What size pin did you use and was it all the way in?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What UGL?

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Test prop is nasty to begin with. Lots of pip over 50mg. Heard mast was the same though I've never used it.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    It is hulk labs gear. I have used them one time before but it was test and eq. Super smooth gear absolutely zero PIP. I even started this with their Masteron and some left over test but just switched to the blend to try and save $$ and the volume of fluid putting in to my body. 23g pin 1.5" for glutes and 1" for quads. Im thinking maybe add some oil to it to thin it out?

Thread Information