• 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By Live for the PUMP
  • 1 Post By Matt007

Thread: Need a new good bulking cycle without Tren

taylda6 is offline New Member

Need a new good bulking cycle without Tren

Hey guys,

I am fairly new to this game and as far as I have read I am not even taking half the amount of gear that I need to or should be taking in the most minimal sense. I need a new bulking cycle something without Tren in it as I have been running Tren E for 10 weeks or so and it is giving me horrible gyno. If you guys could recommend me a reasonably aggressive stack with dosing or what has worked for you in the past i would greatly appreciate it.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    This is a disaster. You're not taking an AI with this and have been running it for 10 weeks? You need to jump into pct and get some letro to knock out that gyno.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats?

Yeah of course my bad also Sustanon , Anadrol and Nolvadex

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylda6 View Post
    Yeah of course my bad also Sustanon, Anadrol and Nolvadex
    No dbol ?
    jdc91gt likes this.

Stats meaning weight? Im about 5'5 205 lbs, 15% body fat, I can gain muscle pretty easily as I have been on extremely low dosing and have still got great gains. Im not a super newbie to the game overall I just need more info on it all because the people I deal with don't know shit about shit which in turn makes me a ****ing idiot about it all too.

No i am not currently running D-bol but yes i am willing to try D-bol

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taylda6 View Post
    Stats meaning weight? Im about 5'5 205 lbs, 15% body fat, I can gain muscle pretty easily as I have been on extremely low dosing and have still got great gains. Im not a super newbie to the game overall I just need more info on it all because the people I deal with don't know shit about shit which in turn makes me a ****ing idiot about it all too.
    You came to the right place to learn, but where have you been? I see you joined in 2012. Spend some time on here and you will just shake your head at all the BS that comes out of mouths of know it all gym rats. I thought I knew a lot before I started stalking this forum over a year before I even joined. The crap I hear now makes it hard not to laugh. I just walk off and don't say a word. Lots of great information on here and don't be afraid to ask questions, there are guys on here that want to help and know so much about AAS, food and lifting. And just like most gyms, beware there are a lot of twisted sick people on here like myself.
    taylda6 likes this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your gyn is estrogen related not from tren !
    Matt007 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Your gyn is estrogen related not from tren!
    Yup and how much Sustanon are you taking?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Bro get that gyno taken care of before you run another cycle. Also be a good idea to take a little time off since you just ran a 10 week cycle.
    taylda6 likes this.

Thanks guys I am taking about 2 ccs a week of Sus. And yeah I know my estrogen is way off but Im usually fine on anything else even Tren A. But this Tren E is spiking my shit like crazy. I need letro but my source won't give it to me because he claims that it will kill all my estrogen and **** my other hormone levels up. And I have been around just low key trying to read up and what not but all of the abbreviations and board terms are confusing. So i just keep listening to the people I'm around and experimenting. I feel like everything is coming together well and I just took a long break from everything with a PCT but I have also read that its a waste to go off and get into a full pct when you are just gonna run more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    You came to the right place to learn, but where have you been? I see you joined in 2012. Spend some time on here and you will just shake your head at all the BS that comes out of mouths of know it all gym rats. I thought I knew a lot before I started stalking this forum over a year before I even joined. The crap I hear now makes it hard not to laugh. I just walk off and don't say a word. Lots of great information on here and don't be afraid to ask questions, there are guys on here that want to help and know so much about AAS, food and lifting. And just like most gyms, beware there are a lot of twisted sick people on here like myself.
    I've been here just not a very trusting person man so it takes me time to actually believe some shit is legit and not a scam of some type of farce. And its all good man any advice I get from here or anywhere I research the shit out of it. And I'm pretty sick and twisted myself so i guess I'm in good company

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Tren doesnt aromatize, bro
    jdc91gt likes this.

I know it doesn't aromatize but for me it ****s with my estrogen. Im not sure what the issue is because unless I'm taking Tren A with Masteron or daily doses of letro Tren E throws my shit off. And I'm not the first person on this or other boards that have said the same.

Thread Information