Thread: Test E pct

macelroy is offline New Member

Test E pct

Im looking at running a cycle of test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I just wanted to get some input on my PCT. Since I will only be running the test, would running Nolva, starting at week 14 at 40/40/20/20 be good? I have read on other places that some people ran Clomid and Nolva at the same time but aren't the two the same, other than the Clomid needing a higher dosage to match the strength of the Nolva. I have some Arimidex on hand as well just in case I run into any sensitivity.

My stats are:
    27y/o
    69 inches
    215 lbs
    16% BF

My diet is good and clean, I'm really just looking to get out of a rut and gain some more mass to bring to the stage next year. Any advice would be great.
    Last edited by macelroy; 04-18-2014 at 05:39 PM.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    you should be running your ai from the start at .25mg eod/ if its too much go e3d. There are negative implications of increased estrogen that dont have symptoms like increased blood pressure. To only run an ai when you see symptoms can be dangerous.
    Nolva and clomid work together and increase the chances of a successful pct

Reas austinites bit about it in this thread, i cant explain the science behind it as im not that knowledgeable on the subject but i can point you in the right direction

Testosterone Cypionate + HCG + Dbol?
    Last edited by dk94; 04-14-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Thread Information