Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bloat and gyno from 125mg of Test E??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Really?????? Are you kidding me your body pulses lh to signal the testies to function as testosterone levels decline . The average male at his peak produces 70 mg of testosterone ew. That means at most 10 mg ed. The day you inject your brain would realize your levels are high and your natural production will cease until your levels drop below baseline. Now 1 injection more than likely would not shut you down hard but certainly would shut down production
    that's what I've been sayin with other words... I don't think the production will be shut down. It will start to decrease production, but It won't shut down totally. I'll still produce enough to feel normal. Like I said, I started to feel less libido by week 6.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    that's what I've been sayin with other words... I don't think the production will be shut down. It will start to decrease production, but It won't shut down totally. I'll still produce enough to feel normal. Like I said, I started to feel less libido by week 6.
    You only feel normal because one shot didn't shut you down for a long period of time and recovery is fast but trust me when you had the exogenous test in your system you producing almost no lh which in turn means no testosterone production until you drop below baseline testosterone levels

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You only feel normal because one shot didn't shut you down for a long period of time and recovery is fast but trust me when you had the exogenous test in your system you producing almost no lh which in turn means no testosterone production until you drop below baseline testosterone levels
    jiiiim you never read till the end my sentences hehe, I said, I started to feel some drop, at week 6, when I was taking hdrol only. I'm sure your test drops even after one shot, especially if you're not taking any AI, like I've been doing. anyways, I'll start my cycle this week, I'm on 20mg nolva, hope gyno will go away these days, and I'll start 500mg Test E with 30mg Dbol and a 4 weeks pyramide of clen . I'll try not to use any AI, only nolva. but I have stane on hand in case of troubles. I know my E2 will rise trough the roof, but I wanna bloat, and then, start taking stane... Its an experiment...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    jiiiim you never read till the end my sentences hehe, I said, I started to feel some drop, at week 6, when I was taking hdrol only. I'm sure your test drops even after one shot, especially if you're not taking any AI, like I've been doing. anyways, I'll start my cycle this week, I'm on 20mg nolva, hope gyno will go away these days, and I'll start 500mg Test E with 30mg Dbol and a 4 weeks pyramide of clen. I'll try not to use any AI, only nolva. but I have stane on hand in case of troubles. I know my E2 will rise trough the roof, but I wanna bloat, and then, start taking stane... Its an experiment...
    Doesn't make sense to me if you are already fighting gyno you should try to keep your estrogen in check. I understand you saying its an experiment but with all the resources you have here i would not risk gyno flaring up. Do the right thing and run an AI

Thread Information