Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lisame24
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: DNP - how dangerous is it. Is there a safe dose?

Lisame24 is offline Female Member

DNP - how dangerous is it. Is there a safe dose?

Can you guys give me a little more info please. I have read all the horror stories about this and wondered if there was a safe dose that would still get the benefits to make it worthwhile?

I have also read that people often start on 200mg a day working up to 600mg and don't stay on it for more than 8 days as they feel so ill but you can expect to lose about 12lbs?

I there other ways of taking?

Also is there anything that shouldn't be taken with it, like clen , T4, T3, ECA stack?

Any stories of your experiences with it would be very helpful,

Thanks

michael30 is offline Member
    Lisa please do alot of research before ever taking dnp . It is dangerous. Pm sent.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24 View Post
    Can you guys give me a little more info please. I have read all the horror stories about this and wondered if there was a safe dose that would still get the benefits to make it worthwhile?

I have also read that people often start on 200mg a day working up to 600mg and don't stay on it for more than 8 days as they feel so ill but you can expect to lose about 12lbs?

I there other ways of taking?

Also is there anything that shouldn't be taken with it, like clen , T4, T3, ECA stack?

Any stories of your experiences with it would be very helpful,

Thanks
    Personally, I don't know why anybody would consider DNP . I understand reducing BF% as a goal. But there are alternative paths much much safer than DNP.

What other options have you considered?

---Roman

I am currently on clen , t4 and anavar . I just can't seem to get as lean as I want and I am running out of options, I have used T3 but don't want to lose muscle. I have tried eca stack but it makes me physically sick and also ultra burn which contains:30MG 1,3Dimethylamylamine, dmaa
    10MG Yohimbine hcl
    10mg Synephrine HCL
    200mg caffeine
    10mg sibutramine, it made me feel horrendous so had to stop. I will try and post a couple of pictures if I can figure out how but I wan more muscle and to be leaner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	1254 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	150089

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never used it, just came across reading some horror stories. Its not something I would ever consider. I've also never seen any before and after DNP runs. Seems like if it was so great there would be more out there.

Name:	029.JPG 
Views:	578 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	150090Click image for larger version. 

Name:	088.jpg 
Views:	1733 
Size:	570.9 KB 
ID:	150091

michael30 is offline Member
    You look good. Go to the nutrition section an see if they can help. You are only wanting to lose a small amount, that can be done with your diet. Im sure you have tried. But give them a chance and see what they can do. Stick with it. Dont give up.

I eat really well but although I could easily lose weight, I desperately don't want to lose muscle and although i try my best not to I always seem to. I probably want to lose a fair bit, I'd say around 8kg. Thanks for your message Michael, I did pm you back

I am currently on clen , t4 and anavar . I just can't seem to get as lean as I want and I am running out of options, I have used T3 but don't want to lose muscle. I have tried eca stack but it makes me physically sick and also ultra burn which contains:30MG 1,3Dimethylamylamine, dmaa
    10MG Yohimbine hcl
    10mg Synephrine HCL
    200mg caffeine
    10mg sibutramine, it made me feel horrendous so had to stop. I will try and post a couple of pictures if I can figure out how but I wan more muscle and to be leaner.

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	1254 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	150089
    your physique is very muscular for a fem. I don't see any obvious signs of excessive bf%.

what are your goals? are you wanting to compete? or is this just a "hobby" for you?

and what do you mean by "running out of time"? is there a finite point in time where something needs to happen?

your physique seems very respectable. why the rush?

questions.... questions....

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Here is a great link about DNP . I also have the spread sheet. DNP is out there but I have found that its under dosed. I have not have a problem taking it but I used it one week on one off and then clen /t3 week and then back to DNP. You HAVE to drink a lot of water and not trust the mirror or scale. This stuff will kill you by totally dehydrating you and raising your body temp. Do NOT do this during the summer!!!!! Winter is best and maybe spring. Wife has taken it as well and had to drink 2 times the amount of water and it made he feel like crap after a few days. It did cure he of being cold all the time. After 7 days she dropped 13.3 lbs

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info
    Last edited by David LoPan; 04-22-2014 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Forgot the link

Blog Entries
    If that is your in the pic you dont need DNP

They are my pics, I only look muscular in the pic as I was pumped after an arm session and tensing.
    Why do you think I don't need it? I have around 8kg to lose ideally, perhaps 6kg.
    No I am not looking to compete, I just want to do this for me, I want to look like the competitors but not actually do it myself.
    No, not running out of time, running out of options with fat burners and I can't really stay on clen for that much longer

They are my pics, I only look muscular in the pic as I was pumped after an arm session and tensing.
    Why do you think I don't need it? I have around 8kg to lose ideally, perhaps 6kg.
    No I am not looking to compete, I just want to do this for me, I want to look like the competitors but not actually do it myself.
    No, not running out of time, running out of options with fat burners and I can't really stay on clen for that much longer
    Your body looks good. Period. I know you were pumped in that pic. You along with most of the others here do the same thing. The only thing I can really add, is that you are only 29 (I just peeked) and young. I've been doing this, all in, longer than you've been on this planet. The reason i say this is that I'm a very thin 195lbs right now (due to illness and physical trauma over the last year), and as impatient as I am to returning to my normal weight, i have to allow for the passage of time. The one thing I've learned is that one's physique changes slowly. The lower your BF% is, the harder it is to reduce BF%. The other thing I have learned, is that the more you rely on "cheating" (means drugs) to hit your target, the more likely it will be for you to revert back to your prior physique when you stop cheating. DNP is one helluva bad way to hit your goals. it's one thing to take a substance to be able to compete. But after the competition, much of it reverts. But you are not competing. And you will revert. So why the big risk? Do you not value your long term health?

Ah, I must update, I'm 30 now, boo hoo
    I do see what you mean about the whole cheating thing, I just desperately want to just get where I want to be for this year as I will probably have another child next year so won't be doing anything then and really just want to achieve the body I want at least one time in my life and I haven't done it yet and 8kg is going to be so hard to lose whilst retaining muscle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I looked into DNP a while back and was discouraged by other members as well as my own research. Plenty of other better choices to make. I personally love hgh and t4 for weight loss.

Ah, I must update, I'm 30 now, boo hoo
    I do see what you mean about the whole cheating thing, I just desperately want to just get where I want to be for this year as I will probably have another child next year so won't be doing anything then and really just want to achieve the body I want at least one time in my life and I haven't done it yet and 8kg is going to be so hard to lose whilst retaining muscle
    30 now????

ok, (throws flag down), I ONLY talk to women under 30! (j/k)

but seriously, you are trading your impatience for health risks. I'm assuming you have a partner, so what does your partner think about all this? You risking your health to lose a few more pounds.

most prefer their women with a little BF% on them. Specifically, they prefer breasts over very low bf%. And your breasts WILL get smaller the lower you drop your bf%. So it's a cosmetic trade off.

Personally, if you were MY woman, I'd make every effort to talk you out of DNP . Really some nasty shit.

But you are your own woman, and will do what you want, regardless the advice given here.

So, for a moment, let's back the truck up a bit, ok?

How's the diet? Talk to me about this for a moment.

And your cardio program? Tell me a little about this too.

I'm listening.....

Diet is key. Refer to TR's post.

I would advise against DNP for anyone, just because its poison. Someone who competes for a living may (I said may) have an argument for its use. But in your case, its just WAY too much risk vs. reward.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I guess I'm the devil's advocate lol

It can be used relatively safely if you know what you're doing. If you research it poorly yes it can be very dangerous and/or lethal. A lethal dose doesn't differ much from an effective dose which is why it's so dangerous. A poison can be found in anything, it's relative to the drug, dose, and duration. If you control all these factors effectively you can have a safe successful DNP cycle. More is not better in this case and you'd be prudent not to fall for that trap in regards to DNP. You really shouldn't take anything else with it that can affect your body temps so I'd run it alone. You also need to constantly force yourself to drink water and monitor some vitals. You may not think you need water but even then you'll need to drink it. Good luck and be safe in whatever you do, and if you decide on DNP there is no such thing as too little research. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I guess I'm the devil's advocate lol

It can be used relatively safely if you know what you're doing. If you research it poorly yes it can be very dangerous and/or lethal. A lethal dose doesn't differ much from an effective dose which is why it's so dangerous. A poison can be found in anything, it's relative to the drug, dose, and duration. If you control all these factors effectively you can have a safe successful DNP cycle. More is not better in this case and you'd be prudent not to fall for that trap in regards to DNP. You really shouldn't take anything else with it that can affect your body temps so I'd run it alone. You also need to constantly force yourself to drink water and monitor some vitals. You may not think you need water but even then you'll need to drink it. Good luck and be safe in whatever you do, and if you decide on DNP there is no such thing as too little research. Period.
    at one time, strychnine was used to cut LSD. Used "safely", it won't kill you. But it doesn't make it less poisonous.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    at one time, strychnine was used to cut LSD. Used "safely", it won't kill you. But it doesn't make it less poisonous.
    The castor bean still used to make castor oil (a natural laxative) is also used to make a chemical called ricin. is castor oil (the laxative) poisonous?

The LD50 of sugar is 30g/kg of body mass whereas the LD50 of table salt is 3g/kg of body mass; clearly salt is more poisonous that sugar.

Water is safe to drink, bathe in, cook with, etc. It's LD50 is 90ml/kg of body mass in rats and probably very close in humans meaning it can kill you too. Is water poisonous?

As I mentioned, the poison is in the dose and duration not simply what the name of the drug happens to be.

From the father of the study of toxicology:

All things are poisons, for there is nothing without poisonous qualities. It is only the dose which makes a thing poison.

-Paracelsus
    Last edited by Docd187123; 04-22-2014 at 10:55 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Phentermine is the next step after eca. I ran it & don't like it. It gave me awful headaches. But, my woman & my ex wife ran it & lost weight very quickly.

DNP seems very hellacious & just not worth it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree with everyone else. I have read to many horror stories about DNP . What is a good safe dose for one person can be fatal for another. Doesn't sound like something I would want to play with.

BTW IMO you look very fit so PLEASE dont screw things up by playing with something like DNP.

Sorry it's so delayed but it was 1.45am here so I had to get some sleep.

How do people take a fatal dose though accidently, how much different is this to a normal dosage?

I know it's risky stuff and I am not definitely going to do it, I am just trying to get as much info as possible.

Samson, what exactly is phentermine in laymans terms? What does it do, how does it works, what is it? I have never heard of it?

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    150 mg may work good for me and 100 mg may kill you. It all depends on how your body reacts to it. For me, 0 mg is the safe dose. Add 5-10 minutes to your cardio a day, it's safer.

Sorry it's so delayed but it was 1.45am here so I had to get some sleep.

How do people take a fatal dose though accidently, how much different is this to a normal dosage?

I know it's risky stuff and I am not definitely going to do it, I am just trying to get as much info as possible.

Samson, what exactly is phentermine in laymans terms? What does it do, how does it works, what is it? I have never heard of it?

Thanks
    People take fatal doses usually in one of two ways, either the persona who made it was off in calculations or technique and a cap that's supposed to be 250mg ends up being 300mg or something higher and the other way is through the more is better mentality. While on it you may not notice any scale weight change bc of the water retention it causes. This causes some people to think it's not working so they take another cap, and another, etc.

Remember, most cases of DNP leading to death were either chronic, high level exposure or acute severe exposure but the doctors attempting to treat the toxicity had no idea what the compound that caused it was and the patient dies during this time, lack of proper hydration, or a very individualistic allergic reaction to it. Again, it's not without risk and besides maybe insulin , I'm not sure what else imposes the same risk in this game.

Don't read my post as a recommendation to use it bc it's not. I'm simply providing a counter-argument against the alarmism towards the compound. This is your choice and one that should not be made lightly in either case .

DNP-Related Fatalities
    Fatalities from the intake of DNP, whether accidental or suicidal, have been reported since the turn of the twentieth century (Table 1). To date, there have been 62 published deaths attributed to DNP (Fig. 1). The largest publication of 36 deaths due to DNP was published in 1919 [6]. This was a study into the deaths in munition factories in Paris due to occupational exposure to DNP. It highlights the improvements made in the factory to prevent further deaths through simple measures such as ventilation, personal protective equipment and better hygiene. This combined with changes in legislation brought the death rate down from 16.3 per 10,000 t of DNP handled/produced to 1.2 per 10,000 t.

During the 1930s, reported DNP-related fatalities were all individuals who had taken it for weight loss [46, 47, 51, 56, 57, 61, 67, 71]. After the 1930s, there have only been two During the 1930s, reported DNP-related fatalities were all individuals who had taken it for weight loss [46, 47, 51, 56, 57, 61, 67, 71]. After the 1930s, there have only been two fatalities in the remainder of the twentieth century [15, 68]. One related to deliberate ingestion of DNP [68] and the other was where an individual accidentally ingested a liquid he thought to be grape juice, but in fact contained derivatives of DNP [15]. This further decline in fatalities may reflect the labelling of DNP as ***8216;extremely dangerous and not fit for human consumption***8217; by the US Food and Drug Administration in 1938.

Over the last decade, from 2001 to 2010, there have been 12 deaths related to exposure to DNP. These fatalities have been linked to deliberate overdose [4, 22, 69], accidental toxicity associated with use by bodybuilders or for weight loss [21, 28, 72***8211;75] and accidental occupational exposure [33]. This resurgence in reported fatalities may reflect the increased availability of DNP over the internet, marketed particularly towards bodybuilders.

Preceding death, the patient is often profoundly hyperthermic and there may be associated methaemoglobinaemia. Death is usually secondary to massive cardiovascular collapse. There have been frequent reports of a rapid (within minutes) onset of generalised rigidity after death [6, 11]. This profound muscle rigidity has also been seen to happen before death making mechanical ventilation very difficult [21]. This early onset of generalised rigidity after death has been attributed to the release of calcium from the cytosol due to the depletion of ATP [22].
    Last edited by Docd187123; 04-23-2014 at 04:11 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't even consider taking something what could and can kill you, its a poison and isn't worth the risk for rewards when you can safety use some other compounds what will effectively burn and drop your bf along side a good diet and cardio regime. I've used it once and I will never touch that stuff again I also know many bodybuilders who have used it who are hardcore when it comes to chemicals to enhance the body but not one of them will use it again. You can use other compounds what will burn and cut fat away from your body what wont harm you anywhere near what DNP can.

Guys, you'll be please to know that I have decided against DNP , it sounds far too dangerous and whoever said about the doses maybe being over so I'd unknowingly be taking more than I though has worried me. I am going to be continuing with my Var and clen , I am going to switch my T4 to T3 and just hope that my var and training stop me from losing muscle, I will be doing ECA also whilst off my clen and taking the appetite supressant sibutramine.
    Whats are your thought on this?
    lovbyts and austinite like this.

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your eca stack going to look like? Dose wise
    Whats your tdee, and maybe post up your diet as well
    With the stuff u are running along side a good diet u should be decreasing bf per week, no doubt about it
    How much of a deficit u in?
    Last edited by Matt007; 04-23-2014 at 06:29 AM.

Its actually T5, so advertised like this: T5 - 50 caps 30mg EHCL
    It makes me feel absolutely wired!

Damn, u shouod def watch what your taking lisa, I am doing just and eca stack ( just started), along side my trt dose 200mg test, and ephredrine with shit loads of coffee makes me wired as ****, only was dosing my ephredrine at 24mg per dose, along side the shit loads of coffee I drink and 1 81mg asprin, 3 times a day and made me wired as ****, I had to drop down to 16mg ephedrine to combat the amount of caffeine I take, like 2 to 3 pots a day haha

I think when it comes down to the eca stack, the more caffeine u consume with the ephredrine the more ramped up or wired u sre going to be, who knows how much caffeine mg wise actually in my system at the time but I can tell u it makes me wired as hell, they say 200mg caffeine cap= 2.5 cups of reg caffeine, and probably taking in 3 times that throught the day haha
    I also reside in canada so the ephredrine here is the real deal hcl 8mg tabs, thy sell it at supplement places all over
    Last edited by Matt007; 04-23-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Guys, you'll be please to know that I have decided against DNP , it sounds far too dangerous and whoever said about the doses maybe being over so I'd unknowingly be taking more than I though has worried me. I am going to be continuing with my Var and clen , I am going to switch my T4 to T3 and just hope that my var and training stop me from losing muscle, I will be doing ECA also whilst off my clen and taking the appetite supressant sibutramine.
    Whats are your thought on this?
    That was me about the incorrect dosing and just goes to show sensationalistic claims need not be made to dissuade someone from using DNP. I think your present course of action has far less risks but I would still be careful. Going by the logic of most in this thread, clenbuterol is a poison and you shouldn't use it as it can kill you.

Good luck with your goals Lisa

Blog Entries
    I think people over react to DNP . Can it kill you, YES, but so can aspirin. If you take it like you should and understand how it works, the sides and take is slow and steady it is like anything else. Just less room for error. That is my 2c
    Docd187123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt007 View Post
    I think when it comes down to the eca stack, the more caffeine u consume with the ephredrine the more ramped up or wired u sre going to be, who knows how much caffeine mg wise actually in my system at the time but I can tell u it makes me wired as hell, they say 200mg caffeine cap= 2.5 cups of reg caffeine, and probably taking in 3 times that throught the day haha
    I also reside in canada so the ephredrine here is the real deal hcl 8mg tabs, thy sell it at supplement places all over
    Do you not like your heart?

There are all these fat loss tools out there. Some more dangerous than others. I'm not a big fan of putting extra stress on the ticker. Not to mention, I'm sure there are plenty people out there that don't monitor their vitals while taking these aids.

A friend of mine stated the other night at dinner that he was going to start running clen (workouts inconsistently and doesn't eat well). He stated he was going to "start at 60 and go up from there". I chuckled to myself because after that statement he took a drink of his third beer. I started to try and tell him to start lower and assess tolerance. I was cutoff, so I said fvck it. Just reckless.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt007
    I think when it comes down to the eca stack, the more caffeine u consume with the ephredrine the more ramped up or wired u sre going to be, who knows how much caffeine mg wise actually in my system at the time but I can tell u it makes me wired as hell, they say 200mg caffeine cap= 2.5 cups of reg caffeine, and probably taking in 3 times that throught the day haha I also reside in canada so the ephredrine here is the real deal hcl 8mg tabs, thy sell it at supplement places all over
    ^^^this

I found ramping up to 24mg E HCL was easy, but I can't get higher than 100mg caffein without going severely tachycardic. Even at that dose my resting heart rate jumps to 110 and BP 130/90.
    It goes down a little after a couple weeks, but It's feels too hard on the body getting there. I'm gonna try Salbutamol next time, hopefully it's a little smoother.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    U have a PM

I drink so much coffee ever since I quit drinking and sobered up a few years ago 1 to 2 pots a day
    I know its a fair bit need to cut back but it beats the booze thats forsure, as far as ephedrine goes I droped back on the dose to 16mg 3 x a day total of 48mg throught the day, seemed better that way yesterday, felt better anyways, will run it like that and ease my way up to 24mg

Thread Information