Makingains is offline New Member

19, enough of a base to start cycle?

Hi all, I've been making gains since freshman year of high school and now I'm approaching the end if the freshman year in college, so I've been diligently training for roughly 5 years. I'm 5 10', 190 and approximately 10% bf, I could be less but I haven't gotten it tested. My lifts are: bench:305 squat:405 deadlift:450. Lifting is my life and it consumes very thought and it's what my world revolves around, and therefore the reason I want to cycle because in a sport ridden with roid users, it's be my only way to truly compete, we all know there's no potential in natty bb... I'm curious as to if ou guys think I have a formidable base to start my cycle, I already know the potential risks to my endocrine system and HTPA, but I disregard my health b/c I know it's the only way to pursuit what I love, so please keep the lectures to a minimum. I turn 20 July anyway.. But here's a pic.. Thanks guys!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	777.0 KB 
ID:	150223

thehor is offline Member
    You are to young to cycle proper age is 25.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest you read this The young and Steroids Everyone on here will tell you that your to young to start AAS. If you read that you will understand why they are telling you to wait.

What sport do you play? I do think you have a good base. I think your diet should be what you pay the attention to. I think you can grow a lot more natty. Here is another good read if you are thinking about doing a cycle at any age. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I know this, that's about when you're fully developed with your endocrine system, but if I don't start now I won't get anywhere in bb. I don't wanna be old and jacked and look back and realize I coulda been pro if I didn't ***** out and stay natty. Without age being a concern, I feel like I'm close to my genetic potential, I'm a lean 190 and I'm only 5 10.. Wouldn't waiting 5 years be pointless cause I don't have many natty gains left?

I wrestled, played football and ran track.. But I feel like I'm coming close to my genetic potential cause I eat like a machine, have my meals planned out to a t, and workout religiously. And yet, I grow very slowly and because of my fast metabolism stay lean. I'm big for my age so that's why I feel like I can really turn this into a profession.. What about the bb's like Arnold who started at 18? I'm actually close to his size when he was my age and he's 3 inches taller!

michael30 is offline Member
    You have a great base. Better then alot of users on this site! That being said why not wait just afew more years. Make 100% sure your done growing and in that time you can completely max out your natural potential. What do you have to lose by waiting 2 more years? Were not trying to talk you out of your dream. We just want to see you reach your dream in the safest manner possible!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your going to fill out and become bigger and stronger just by natures design. 19 to 25 are an amazing time, all the natural gains you archive will be yours for life. That is unless you stop lifting and eating right.
    Be smart and wait. Most pros are over 30.

French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member
    I know it could be hard to manage your patience untill you'll be 25 , BUT DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!! When I was 19 , a bad guy introduced me to opiates(heroin) . It has left permanent wounds on my hormonal system . More specificaly : Premature & permanent andropause due to the methadone treatment (to get rid of opiates use) . In your case , using any roids would suppress your natural test production , and after stoping the cycle , your biological CPU will be alerted and tries to adapt . You may not notice the effects yourself during the first years(from 20 to 25) , but as soon you'll hit 26 you'll feel extremly weak when not on roids . And this time , even if you stay home and try to recover of your "fatigue" , you won't and you'll be forced to use Anti-depressant pills (witch BTW won't bring back your natural testosterone level , because your body remember how good it feels when you supplied him with anabolics ...) So even if you tell your doctor about that , he will only raise the anti-depressant pills dosage to help you deal with everyday's lil things like workin , doing grocery , etc ... Doctors who agree dealing with this by supplying testosterone are not really commun ... Wait a bit so you won't SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION , and all other shit we heard about anabolics use among teenagers . Oh , and finnally I beleive the main reason why anabolics are in the same class than cocaine , heroin , LSD and other banned and controlled shit , is because the big part of permanent damage happens with teenage using them freely !!! Yes , it makes sence that we go to jail if we help a Young guy finding some or help him using them ... Understood ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I responded to this before. Is this a new post, as in double post, or did my comment not save?

this is a rhetorical question.

Thread Information