emp
    emp is offline Junior Member

reload/deload+cruise for offshoreworker 4/4

Hey guys! long time no see. mickey banned :O darn, i liked him...

ive looked around, but didnt find much helpful im afraid. if ive overlooked something, please guide me in the right direction of a good read

anyways, im currently working offshore, and ive just gotten nebido prescribed from my doc. 1000mg every 6 weeks. this will be my cruise. combined with proviron , im hoping this will be enough for a year-round cruise. ill test it for 12 weeks, and see how i feel and get BW done. prob without the prorviron first, but a friend got proviron prescribed aswell, so that would deff. help on the FTI(free test, in norway at least).

now i wanna start planning reloads, the only problem is im working offshore. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. ille be cruising and bringing my nebido offshore, but i dont dare taking any other injectables offshore. getting it through the customs to various countries etc is not good for the BP.

anyone tried out a 4 week blast?

my prev. cycle experience is experienced, id say. ive tried about almost everything. deca is ruled out ever again because of sides, but other than that, im good. not tried NPP though, but not sure i dare to. deca left me with extreme acne for over a year, so not sure. my last cycle was testP 50mg EOD+parabolan (trenhex) 50mg EOD for 8 weeks. loved it. still got some acne, but think it was bunk aromasin . had some elevated e2. prolactin was under control though, with caber.

i was thinking, in addition to the cruise, cutstack + primo A. something like this:

week 1-4: reload
    nebido 1000mg in week 1.
    testP 50mg EOD
    mastP 50mg EOD
    trenA 50mg EOD
    0.5mg ari EOD
    caber. dont remember the doses i did, so anyone care to pitch in?

week 5-8: deload
    nebido 1000mg in week 6.
    proviron 25mg ED(getting that from the doc aswell, so safe to take with me offshore)
    might consider taking orals. have anavar with me now, so it got through the customs, but if i enter a different country i might not risk it. and i dont know which country im entering before im already on my way to the airport...

week 9-12: reload
    nebido 1000mg in week 12.
    testP 50mg EOD
    mastP 100mg EOD
    trenA 75mg EOD
    0.5mg ari EOD
    caber.

week 13-16: deload
    nothing, still cruising on nebido
    proviron 25mg ED

week 17-20: reload
    1000mg nebido in week 18.
    primoA 100mg ED
    dont want to add test P, as im at my highest in mg/day of test/nebido from week 18-20.

week 21-24: deload
    nebido 1000mg in week 24.
    proviron 25mg ED

week 25-28: reload
    primoA 100mg ED

this is what ive planed so far. thinking ill take knowledge from the experiences as i go along, and plan new blasts in the future. im not sure if the nebido is enough, but id hate to frontload test E/C because elevated e2 and big swings in my hormonlevels gives me acne. im gonna try austinite's acne free formula if i get any, but who knows, im very prone acne. will always have with me arimidex from my doc, and proviron. if i feel my test-lvls are getting low ill try adding proviron when i dont have access to test offshore. will probably use proviron no matter whan when im offshore.

how does this look? i know its not ideal with 4 week reloads, but im kinda stuck due to work. i havent used AAS for over a year because of it, and now that i have finally gotten prescribed test for the rest of my life, i wont have to come off, and i can start building again!

stats now are:
    84kg
    180cm
    11% bf. aprox, but have measured several times before and id say its a good estimate.

ive gone down from 92kg and 10%bf, because of work and switching up my training routine. since i saw that i wouldnt be able to put on mass, and keeping it was just so hard due to 12 hours workdays and reduced gym facilities offshore, i changed it up to just going all crossfit offshore and MMA onshore. im in good shape, but its not what i want to be doing tbh. id really like to get back to just lifting. im not a great athlete and my cardio is terrible. cant run either due to leg and knee injuries. didnt help at all that i popped my shoulder duirng my first weeks of MMA training either, but its way better now and ive almost fully recovered. ive lost a lot, both in strenght and size, but now i finally see hope in the distant future

last time i used tren , my BW showed >0.1 in HGH and same in igf-1 levels. thats not good. havent tested them now, but will before i go blasting/reloading. im considering adding hgh and igf-1(and t4?) when im home during reload, but ill see what the BW shows. im thinking its because of the tren and the way it affects the pituitary which might cause reduced igf-1 etc? idk, but ill see if i can add some hgh and igf-1. it wont be ideal either, considering it will be generic, and it will also have to be cycled 4on4off. but some is better than none, no?

also, if u guys have any other suggestions to how i can do reload/deload differently, please do share! and if u have and suggestions to reloads, im all ears

im sry it got so long, but ive even cut out some bits now and tried shortening it. sunday offshore, not much going on....
    Last edited by emp; 05-11-2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: spelling...im norwegian, give me a break :D

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

emp
    ive read it, but mine will differ from 8/2 to 4/4. im wondering if theres any other way to do this, than the way ive suggested. my training will have to be 4/4 aswell, because of the training facilities offshore. its not ideal, i know, but im thinking its as good as it will get. im not competing or getting on stage, so my goal is simply to do the best of a kinda tricky situation...

emp
    noone? is it because i liked mickey?

Thread Information