Thread: Clen dosage

EKFitness is offline Member

Clen dosage

everywhere I look I get a different answer
    anyway, im going to run clen a month before my cycle to cut fat and potential sides. I'm prob about 14%.

I have 100, 40mcg tabs

how should I run this.

I'm 24, 190lb. 5'9.

thanks all.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    only tried it once, and will not be running it again. Having said that, have you checked out our clen profile?

Clen - Steroid .com

the basic idea is to start out with a low dose, and then ramp up NTE (not to exceed) about 150mcg/day. the overall cycle should not be for more than 30 days when your receptors will be saturated/desensitized. As you are ramping up, you will experience side effects (jittery, etc.). Once you get to a point where you feel you can no longer manage those sides, then back off a bit and stay at this level, until you start to ramp down and end the 30 day cycle.

Others with better experience will chime in and give you a better dosing protocol.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

EKFitness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    only tried it once, and will not be running it again. Having said that, have you checked out our clen profile? Clen - Steroid .com the basic idea is to start out with a low dose, and then ramp up NTE (not to exceed) about 150mcg/day. the overall cycle should not be for more than 30 days when your receptors will be saturated/desensitized. As you are ramping up, you will experience side effects (jittery, etc.). Once you get to a point where you feel you can no longer manage those sides, then back off a bit and stay at this level, until you start to ramp down and end the 30 day cycle. Others with better experience will chime in and give you a better dosing protocol. Good luck! ---Roman

thanks brother, I planned on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I've heard that ramping strat, at any point should I be tapering down in that 2 week timeframe ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    thanks brother, I planned on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I've heard that ramping strat, at any point should I be tapering down in that 2 week timeframe ?
    the one time I tried clen I was a wreck. friggin signature looked like I had Parkinsons. Irritable. Felt shakey. So I stopped well short of the end of the cycle. I don't offer advice when I don't have the actual experience to back it up. On this one, I'd suggest play it by ear and see how it goes? Unlike AAS, clen's effects are fairly immediate, coming on or going off, and therefore do not pose the potential long term health risks you would find with anabolics. Your body will tell you almost right away if you are taking too much, and if so, just back off until you feel you can manage the sides.

Thread Information