Hi Guys,

Have been leaning down for summer the last couple of months, currently at around 12% bf has been going well but strength has started to slowly decrease the last couple of weeks (and generally where strength goes muscle follows..).

I want to continue dieting and hit 8% but I've decided to use some assistance to make sure I keep everything.

Current Stats:

195lbs /12% bf 5'10 training for 5 years and am 29. Benching around 320. Have done 2 cycles before, 1 stupid one years ago and 12weeks 350mg test-e with a 4week anavar kickstart last year.

Planning on an 8 week cyle with test prop and anavar throughout, anavar at 40mg for 8weeks or 60mg for 5, not sure yet but opinions welcome (i have 200tabs left from last year so im limited in what i can do, i definitely noticed it at 60mg a day last time though).

Anyway my question is on test prop dose, I was just going to go with 100mg eod because its easy which would work out to the same dosage i used for my first cycle and saw good gains from but I dropped one of my vials (...) and im going to have to wait another 3-4 weeks to get another one if i stick at 100mg eod. However, this is for a cutting cycle so would I notice much of a difference in dropping it to 75mg eod? that would still be around 250mg a week which should be plenty to hold onto muscle mass right?

Will be running 250iu HCG throughout with a standard n/c pct and an AI on standby.