Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: blast and cruise bros

qwertylifts is offline New Member

blast and cruise bros

I'm 25 y/o I decided I wanna blast and cruise. I know the risk and hated going through pct, felt very depressed and negative. Normally in blast and cruise cycles I see people blast different compounds. I just want to use single compounds in high. Doses with test as a base of course.

in my first blast I'm going for my first tren cycle at 500mg week.for a 12 week cycle with test e.then instead of pct . Ill drop my test to a trt dosage for 6 weeks then blast again ? Will I be good blasting high doses of single compounds as opposed to multiple compounds like some people do on blast and cruise cycles . I. just want to cycle without the pct. thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At your age your better off cycling then recovering otherwise your just prolonging the issues of recovery and making is even harder work to fully recover when you do decide to come off, that's if you can recover properly and you don't end up on hrt for life at 25 yrs old. Learn how to build muscle off cycle and a whole new world of growth will happen.

Thanks. Just need some advice in the question. Might cycle for this one since it's my first tren run . And I already have the tren sides without the cycling. ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    how many cycles have you done

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I agree. At your age, I would come completely off and give your body a rest.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Your body, do what you want

I started this a year ago @ 33 - I think this was still a bit too young. Everyone that I know over 40 who juices, stays on a low dose year round

Best advice I can give you is, do your own research. No one person is the same, but if you do this for semi extended period of time there will be no turning back. You will be pinning for life
    m314 likes this.

Thanks guys what do u guys think about a blast and cruise back to back then go to pct. Will u keep most of your gains?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertylifts View Post
    Thanks guys what do u guys think about a blast and cruise back to back then go to pct. Will u keep most of your gains?

Try it, let us know how it goes

tectime is offline Member
    Your profile says30 and you say 25 so you are really about 18 right? But for information purposes when you blast and workout and eat right then cruise cont. to workout and eat right yes you keep the gains you achieved while blasting. Blasts and cruises are really for hrt people that are already on tes. It is not a recommended cycle plan for beginners. You need to have est. what maint. dose works for you, ai dosage, hcg dosage, for on blast and then on cruise, that alone takes more time then you have probly spent reading about this. Reading about it will not tell you the answers you need only actually doing it will, like a big chemistry experiment and you are the test dummy! and dude tren is def not s beginners friend. True it is probly the best aas out there but not for the general gym rats usage.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way to really know as everyone retains differently despite the typical replies of "your not eating enough" etc! If that was the case then we would all do a couple of cycles and be all set.... Not always the case. The older I got, the harder it was for me to hold onto gains but I was already at "my" genetic potential. When I was younger I felt like I didn't lose much size at all, just strength. If I were you I would take Marcus's advice as it will serve you best in the long run.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    From experience I can say blasting and cruising does definitely limit your gains on a blast. Taking some time completely off and getting back on will yield more.

Thread Information