Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Question about test

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member

Question about test

I've been on TRT for a little over 6 months now--200mg/wk test cyp. I recently started T3 to help with my final cut and I upped my test to 400mg/wk to try and maintain as much muscle as I can. Obviously, it would be tough for me to get the extra test from the doc so I got it from a friend who's been on it for quite some time. So it's different test than I get from the doc.

Is it possible for test to cause flu-like symptoms? I'm on my 2nd week of 400mg/wk and both times I injected the test from my friend, I got flu-like symptoms. Last week it lasted for about 2.5 days. This time I injected yesterday afternoon and felt crappy in the evening then felt like crap over night (a fever) and didn't even make it all the way through my workout this morning. Was very light-headed.

Just wondering if that might be causing it. I know T3 can cause these symptoms and I guessed that was what caused it last week but seems strange on the timing and that it happened again this week.

Thanks.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Yes

It is test flu

There seems to be a few bro science reasons behind it. One it being a new substance in the body. Or - The gear having some form of very mild bacteria that causes the flu like symptoms

I go with option #2

Usually it goes away, but still sucks ass to see it happen

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, it is possible the ugl test is giving you the flu like symptoms. it could be the carrier oil, some adulterant that was inadvertently added, a high concentration of test/ml, or manufactured under less than ideal sterile conditions.

drop the T3 and see what happens. if symptoms continue, continue with the T3 and drop the Ugl test and see what happens. if nothing happens, then drop both the ugl test and the T3 and see what happens.

Sometimes you gotta have a little "mad scientist" in ya to be able to play this game

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    NEFLRick likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Is it UGL? if it is throw it away and source pharm grade. Many experience test flu with UGL most probably the body fighting a slight infection.

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    Thanks.

I don't know if it's UGL. I know he's been using it for quite some time without any problems himself.

I'm headed out of town to Vegas on Friday. I won't be bringing any test with me.

I'm more convinced now than ever that it's the test since it only seems to last a couple of days. From what I've read about T3, you can get the symptoms like that but, once they go away, they don't seem to come back because the symptoms are from your body getting used to the extra T3/T4 in your body. Since I've not adjusted my dosage since before the original symptoms last week--and they did show up the day I did the test injection--I'm guessing it's the test.

Oh well, guess I've got to source the test from somewhere else.

Thanks a bunch for your replies!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Is it UGL? if it is throw it away.
    Better yet, send it to me for further testing
    NEFLRick likes this.

Thread Information