Hi,

Cycle
    week 1 1000mg test e
    week 2-12 500mg test e
    week 1-14 Adex 0.25 eod
    week 1-14 HCG
    week 15-19 Nolv & Clom

Currently 3.5 weeks into cycle

About 2 weeks into the cycle I increased my Adex from 0.25mg EOD to 0.25mg ED as I felt my E getting high.

Is there any reason why I see most AI doses recommended EOD or is ED ok?

I am no longer feeling any signs of high E and I am past the initial spike from the front load. I want to reduce my AI but I don't know if adjusting it again now will affect my mid cycle bw in about 2 weeks time.

Will my E have stabilized at a new level in 2 weeks if I adjust now?

Thanks in advance

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The half life of adex is 47 hours. This is why it's advised to take EOD @ 0.25mg - 0.5mg if on test e @ 500 - 600mg/week.

The half life of stain is 10 hours. This is why it's advised to take ED @ 12.5 - 25mg/day if on test e @ 500 - 600mg/week. It is common practice to split this dosage in half and take twice a day.

These numbers are close approximations. The only way to be certain is to have BW and experience. As most everyone is different.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Adex has a 48 hour halflife. So dosing EoD gives you a level of your dose you take. ED gives you double the level of your dose for the period.

.25 ED is like taking .5 EoD This becomes significant if you increase the ED dose more from there.

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    What were you experiencing that was telling you your E2 was getting high?

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The half life of adex is 47 hours. This is why it's advised to take EOD @ 0.25mg - 0.5mg if on test e @ 500 - 600mg/week.

The half life of stain is 10 hours. This is why it's advised to take ED @ 12.5 - 25mg/day if on test e @ 500 - 600mg/week. It is common practice to split this dosage in half and take twice a day.

These numbers are close approximations. The only way to be certain is to have BW and experience. As most everyone is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Adex has a 48 hour halflife. So dosing EoD gives you a level of your dose you take. ED gives you double the level of your dose for the period.

.25 ED is like taking .5 EoD This becomes significant if you increase the ED dose more from there.
    Thanks for the answers, this is how I hoped it worked. I wanted to increase to 0.5mg EOD but didn't want to wait the extra day for my scheduled dose. Just wasn't sure if there was any accumulative effect of using ED over extended periods of time. Now that I feel I have my E back in place I'm planning to switch to an EOD schedule again.

Does anyone know how long it will take for my E to re-stabilize if I make an adjustment in the dose? I would like to drop the dose to 0.33mg EOD. I'm getting mid cycle bw in about two weeks and don't want to risk compromising the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevtrev View Post
    What were you experiencing that was telling you your E2 was getting high?
    Kinda subtle symptoms but I'll try to describe.
    The feeling of higher blood pressure, though I checked my blood pressure and it was in range. Very mild headache or pressure in my head behind my eyes (not a normal place for a headache for me). Mild sensitivity of my nips, felt slightly prickly behind them. What I guess is water retention, skin feeling tight (not post workout pump) hands feeling slightly swollen or plump.
    This combined with the knowledge that I front loaded my cycle lead me to the conclusion that E was getting high.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Aromatase inhibitors are selectively binding with a short half life. Your E levels sold restabilize within the next 2-3 days.
    thephoenix25 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Aromatase inhibitors are selectively binding with a short half life. Your E levels sold restabilize within the next 2-3 days.
    Thanks

Thread Information