Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Black
  • 1 Post By joebailey1271

Thread: I need some answers please

Question111 is offline New Member

I need some answers please

I am dating this guy and have been for a few months now. I
    am questioning if he is using steriods . He seems to have most of the physical signs. He's never been big around the shoulders until up to the past 3 years. (I've known of him most my life, we line in a small town). The first thing that made me really question it was when he sent me a picture of himself. I noticed the bruising right away. I asked him about it and he said they came from me and that they were hickeys. First of all I can't give hickeys that good on the chest. Well the other night he came over and after we had got done playing around in bed I turned on the light and right away I noticed bruising in the same spot. I asked him the next day where they came from and again he said me. First of all if the bruise (hickey) came from me that night, I don't think it would be dark purple and black after one min. And the bruising is in the same exact spot as last time. I need some answers please. I can even post the pic he sent me of his chest.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Pics.
    Question111 likes this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's just hard work and training- and who cares if he is using he will be looking for sex more often-I see that as a win-win for both of you.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello Question

What you describe is typically not what I would expect as a side effect of taking steroids . Are you thinking the bruising is an injection site? Most injections sites do not bruise as you describe. They may become slightly red. They may slightly swell. But significant bruising as you suggest can only be brought on by a broken blood vessel, which is very easily avoided by proper injection technique. Taking steroids by themselves also do not cause broken blood vessels as a result of their chemical composition. In fact, I've injected thousands of times, and have never experienced anything as you describe.

Possible causes, and sorry for being blunt:

*The bruising was probably already there prior to your playing around in the dark. This may mean, and sorry for saying this, you are not the only partner he has?
    *This could be a gym injury, but then again, if it is, then why would he be lying about it?

Either way, I'd be suspicious of his reasoning.

Next time you two play around, try doing so with the lights on and take a look at his chest before hand.

Sorry luv, I call em as I see em

Good luck!

---Roman

The other thought I had, and just for your information, is that he may very well be on steroids due to the changes in his physique as you describe. Quite often, for many, taking steroids will increase one's libido to a point of hyper sexuality. Many masturbate several times a day, and then go out and find a partner for night time activity.

Just be aware that if he is taking steroids, his libido may be consuming him and having him acting in ways he may not ordinarily act. This is not true in all cases, but it is true in many cases.

Sorry again for being blunt.

---Roman

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Also U R saying its in hes chest
    I dont know anybody who inject into there chest
    Its shoulders ass thighs ..calfs? But not chest

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I still like my answer best sorry TR

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    I still like my answer best sorry TR
    she is saying he has hickeys and they are not coming from her...........

Yyyyy
    Last edited by Question111; 05-15-2014 at 05:30 PM.

And I know that he hasn't been with anyone else.

TR what is a gym injury exactly? I mean he's got acne on his shoulders, his pecs have become bigger like breasts. Some info on what to look out for if he is using would be great.

It's for sure a win with the sex. However my brothers used to use before as well and I don't want to deal with someone on roids again.

Be as blunt as you want. I don't mind it. I'm here looking for answers.

qwertylifts is offline New Member
    Doesn't look like he's taking steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Question111 View Post
    TR what is a gym injury exactly? I mean he's got acne on his shoulders, his pecs have become bigger like breasts. Some info on what to look out for if he is using would be great.
    a gym injury can be anything from torn muscle tissue to broken blood vessels to an impact injury, and other injury types that don't lend itself to what you describe. I don't see anything like that in the pic. And about that pic you posted, I can barely see the bruise as the towel is covering it up.

It is possible he is taking something non steroidal that increases sensitivity to bruising such as:

*NSAIDS
    *Blood thinners
    *Prednisone

and if that is the case, he may be more sensitive to bruising than you are aware. If this is the case, it is possible that it is you causing the bruising without realizing it. I'm still a little suspicious as to why the bruise keeps appearing in the exact same spot. Is this a spot that one or both of you feel is possibly erogenous and therefore suck on it, even if slightly?

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody View Post
    Also U R saying its in hes chest
    I dont know anybody who inject into there chest
    Its shoulders ass thighs ..calfs? But not chest
    You'd be surprised at some areas blokes inject:

bicep
    tricep
    chest
    calf

some of this is due to concerns of overloading a muscle group, or trying to evenly distribute muscular scarring. And then some others erroneously believe that there is an impact with site injection.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Its been a long time since I had a hicky but it looks to me like a fading one or a fading bruise
    Question111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271 View Post
    Its been a long time since I had a hicky but it looks to me like a fading one or a fading bruise
    my son used to play paint ball and would come home with these funny little bruises in strange places..............

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    As blunt as I want?

That is the stupidest thing any female has ever said lol.

But seriously if he is taking steroids ..in the words of a genius..."He is doing it wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Question111 View Post
    And I know that he hasn't been with anyone else.

I don't on him, no.

Just because I said be as blunt as you want, doesn't mean that it's a stupid thing to say. I can handle bluntness. I'd rather have someone be blunt with me then to sugar coat anything.

Just because I said be as blunt as you want, doesn't mean that it's a stupid thing to say. I can handle bluntness. I'd rather have someone be blunt with me then to sugar coat anything.

Thread Information