Thread: Injection site

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Injection site

What will help with post injection site soreness? Test PP 150 going to add in tren ace 100 next week.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    PIP will go away. It is a fairly common occurrence.

What are some other good injection sites? I've only pinned in gluts and quads. Shoulders?

Over the past few years, I've decided to only pin glutes. For obvious reasons. Largest muscle, resistant to PIP, and can handle many ML from the syringe.

I've also pinned

quads
    bicep - mistake
    calf - mistake
    Triced - mistake

since site specificity is not an issue with AAS, and I usually try to avoid pain, I've decided to simply stick to the glutes. It tolerates quite a bit.

Is 3 months after last injection of test pp, good enough to pass drug test? Even with the right pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Is 3 months after last injection of test pp, good enough to pass drug test? Even with the right pct?
    absolutely.

it's based on the half life principal of the particular esther type you are using. Here is an excerpt from the steroid profile section

"Testosterone occurs naturally in both the male and female body, as insofar as drug testing for it, typical tests dont work (i.e. testing for metabolites). Testosterone can be tested for on a testosterone/epitestosterone ratio, a failing result usually being anything over 6 to 1, but there are other more effective tests currently in use as well as being developed by the usual party-poopers in the IOC and FDA. Noteworthy is that if you are using low doses of Testosterone Propionate and stop taking it 36-48 hours before a testosterone/epitestosterone analysis, you can still pass!"

Testosterone Propionate - Steroid .com

test prop has a half life of a couple of days, and within three half lives, only 12.5% should be remaining. However, since you are on gear, your natty test production will have been shut down. If you test for testosterone before your natty production resumes, you will show an artificially low test level.

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    Dpends on which muscle, amount of compound you are injecting, the rate at which you are injecting, and if you hit a vein or not.

Personally I prefer quads. I injected glutes last week and had pretty bad PIP all the way up untill the next injection in which I used quads. No PIP once I used quad, with the same compound.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the least amount of PIP when I use quads but that is because I have a very unsteady hand and I tend to be a little more steady when I do the quads.
    I have always figured pip was part of the game.

Ok thanks roman with drug test info, going to mix the test pp and tren ace 1ml ea next week should I expect more PIP or just for longer period of time. Right now with just test it's about 3 days

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    Ok thanks roman with drug test info, going to mix the test pp and tren ace 1ml ea next week should I expect more PIP or just for longer period of time. Right now with just test it's about 3 days
    The more you inject at a single time the longer pip will last. It has to do with the rate at which the muscle is able asorb it. Unless tren is absorbed faster than test, that I do not know

it really depends. I've never an issue with tren A. others have. it really depends on the individual and their source, how it's made.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    The more you inject at a single time the longer pip will last. It has to do with the rate at which the muscle is able asorb it. Unless tren is absorbed faster than test, that I do not know
    If I get pip on cycle it last the same time regardless of the volume injected.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have found that if the particular gear I am using is causing pip that I tolerate it best in my delts and glutes in that it doesnt effect my my workouts and day to day activities as much as pinning other muscle groups.

Thread Information