Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: alternating between left and right glute for full length of cycle?

manky chops is offline Junior Member

alternating between left and right glute for full length of cycle?

Is it fine just to alternate between left glute (mon) right glute (thur) for the full 16 week cycle? Could i benefit more from including other injection sites in ? Or not matter at all.. ?

Thankyou for all replys in advance

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    That would be ok BUT it would be best to use other site as it would help reduce scar tissue at that site.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    That would be ok BUT it would be best to use other site as it would help reduce scar tissue at that site.
    I dont agree, it's not ok BUT, it's ok BUTT...
    clarky. likes this.

Not worried bout scars so that aside its okay?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manky chops View Post
    Not worried bout scars so that aside its okay?
    Its not scars, it's scar tissue. Big difference. What happens is the tissue under the surface gets scars/hard and eventually when you go to inject it feels like you are pushing through a cracker or wafer. It does not go in smoothly.

I used my quads for almost 2 years doing HRT but not they have a lot of scar tissue and it's much harder, I also hit nerves more frequently now.

It's best to rotate between quads, glutes, shoulders, chest and???

Thanks for reply but 2 years is big difference to just 16 weeks haha but i understand yah

casmira is offline New Member
    I did a 3 month cycle glutes only and my right glute esp has pretty nasty scar tissue, there are some areas hard as hell to inject through- i would suggest getting 25g needles and alternating in quads too

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The big difference in using other than Deep IM Injections of the glut max is actual absorption properties. The reason the glutes are used is they are the largest muscle in the body. This gives the best absorption rate of substance due to cross-section of absorption.

Think of it like this. You stick an ice cube the size of a golf ball in a glass of water. How long does it take to met? We will call this time X.

Now sick 10 marble sized pieces of ice in that same glass and how long till all melted. We will call that X2

Now stick that golfball of ice in a glass of water half the size of the original glass. How long to melt? We will call this X3.

Now stick those marbles of ice in the same smaller glass and we will call that X4

In the glutes X1 and X2 are about the same. There is so much muscle area it does not matter how much you inject (up to 5ml) the absorption time will be the same and the dispersal time the same.

Now lets go to the traps. This would be X3 and X4. X4 disperses quicker than X3. Pure and simple cross-section size of the muscle.

Why does this matter?

If you inject 5ml in the traps of test vs 5ml in the glute you will see VERY different dispersal times. Halflife of Test Prop is 4 days. Halflife does not start until it is dispersed. So you have Test Prop 24 hours later that is still not dispersed. This results in the expected testosterone level not reflecting the actual testosterone level. The longer the ester the worse the effect. If you have huge traps and inject large quantities you can be a week into PCT and still getting a significant dispersion from the test that was delayed due to muscle cross section in the trap.

Be aware of this when you shoot other muscles.

Glute Injections use the upper outer quadrant so as to miss the nerves and veins. For 16 weeks that 4 inch by 4 inch section should be able to handle 56 injections with no issue.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Rotate your injection sites just like lovbyts pointed out. 16 weeks is 32 pins and you will build up scar tissue so why not pick something else that is easy to pin like shoulders then you have 4 easy sites to rotate.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Completely missed the OP and he was injecting 2x a week lol.

Thread Information