Beast1333 is offline New Member

Anavar + anadrol

Hey all,
    I started anavar 2 weeks and two days ago, at 75mg a day. I am going to run it for 8 weeks. Taking morning, mid afternoon and before bed. Just took my first 25mg of anadrol today. Was going to stack it with the var for 4 weeks then continue on with the var cycle till it's done. Then obviously PCT and all that good stuff. Just wondering if anyone has done anything similar, or has any suggestions, or if there is anything wrong with this. Aside from the fact that it's all orals lol. I know, Iv heard all before about the orals. Thanks all!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast1333 View Post
    Hey all,
    I started anavar 2 weeks and two days ago, at 75mg a day. I am going to run it for 8 weeks. Taking morning, mid afternoon and before bed. Just took my first 25mg of anadrol today. Was going to stack it with the var for 4 weeks then continue on with the var cycle till it's done. Then obviously PCT and all that good stuff. Just wondering if anyone has done anything similar, or has any suggestions, or if there is anything wrong with this. Aside from the fact that it's all orals lol. I know, Iv heard all before about the orals. Thanks all!
    probably wont hear anything different today than you have already hear concerning running two orals simultaneously.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    why are you just doing a var cycle?
    I wouldn't do a var and drol cycle, and I wouldn't do just a var cycle.
    who has been advising you?
    How long you been training?

5'9
    23 years old . Training for a solid 5 years and this would be my 3rd cycle. First oral one though. Two of my close training buddy's ran straight var at 50mg and 75mg and had great results so I figured I'd hitter aswell. I know drol is extremely toxic and mixing with another oral probably isn't the greatest for you. But I figure 25mg for 4 weeks isn't that bad and I'm sure I'll see significant gains from it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Yeah dialysis.

5'9
    23 years old . Training for a solid 5 years and this would be my 3rd cycle. First oral one though. Two of my close training buddy's ran straight var at 50mg and 75mg and had great results so I figured I'd hitter aswell. I know drol is extremely toxic and mixing with another oral probably isn't the greatest for you. But I figure 25mg for 4 weeks isn't that bad and I'm sure I'll see significant gains from it.
    you will doubtfully get anyone (knowledgeable) to co-sign your cycle especially at 23 and it sounds to me like your mind is made up already.
    so what is your question?...

Lol I don't know exactly was kind of looking for some sort of approval I suppose. So I'll just stick with the var 75mg for 8 weeks then. Or add something to it maybe?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    5'9
    Maybe you should ask your friends about it then because I doubt anyone here is going to say a var only cycle or a var and drol cycle is any good for someone like. You do know it will shut down your natural test. Have you had blood work done to see how your test levels are? 3rd cycle at 23yrs old!
    I get the feeling I am wasting my time and effort typing this but IMHO I wouldn't do the var only cycle or the var and drol cycle I would research and ask from people who know what they are doing and take their advice.

Lol I don't know exactly was kind of looking for some sort of approval I suppose. So I'll just stick with the var 75mg for 8 weeks then. Or add something to it maybe?
    Beast you are on the cusp of what most feel is too young for AAS but if as you say this will be your 3rd cycle then it would be like preaching to the choir.
    What I can tell you is that you will most likely not get the results that you think you might from a var only cycle.
    This will shut down your natural production of testosterone . without adding testosterone to the var cycle it is pretty much a waste of money.
    I have run a var only cycle so I am not just parroting this information. I ran it at 100mg ed for 8 weeks...spent a lot of coin and was for the most part disappointed. Any noticeable gains were predominately related to the fact that my training was more intense and my diet was on point than when I was not on the var cycle because I thought I would get a lot more than I did.
    Save your money or add a simple low mg testosterone cycle with the var.
    Oh.. and you will need to research running PCT when finished to jump start your natty testosterone...if it is already not tanked from your other cycles.
    Last edited by Sicko; 05-22-2014 at 01:42 PM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    If U absolutely must do the var cycle add test to it

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Beast you are on the cusp of what most feel is too young for AAS but if as you say this will be your 3rd cycle then it would be like preaching to the choir.
    What I can tell you is that you will most likely not get the results that you think you might from a var only cycle.
    This will shut down your natural production of testosterone . without adding testosterone to the var cycle it is pretty much a waste of money.
    I have run a var only cycle so I am not just parroting this information. I ran it at 100mg ed for 8 weeks...spent a lot of coin and was for the most part disappointed. Any noticeable gains were predominately related to the fact that my training was more intense and my diet was on point than when I was not on the var cycle because I thought I would get a lot more than I did.
    Save your money or add a simple low mg testosterone cycle with the var.
    Oh.. and you will need to research running PCT when finished to jump start your natty testosterone...if it is already not tanked from your other cycles.
    Right on we'll thanks all I guess I'll keep the away from the drol for now. Iv had regular bloodwork done before and after very cycle, and everything has been on point. So I am in week 2 of this at cycle , going for 8 weeks would it be to late to add some test? Also I have always used nova for PCT and it has worked great this far. Also your suggesting that I am maybe to young to be juicing? Also ring in the army doesn't exactly give me to much of a choice if I want to be at te too of the pecking order

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Its sadly hilarious that you know how liver toxic oral steroids are, but still chose to run them. I guess its no different than people who smoke.

Even though its very common in our society to take health for granted, it still amazes me people do it.

Lol sorry for the horrid spelling I hope everyone got that

Thread Information