Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Uping dose of test cyp

booSTIn is offline Junior Member

Uping dose of test cyp

Coming to the end of week 4 on my current cycle

Weeks 1-12 test cyp 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 bold cyp 400mg/week (shit blows)
    Also taking t3, 50mcg/day

My libido is up but my pumps in the gym are nothing compared to what they were with sus250 in previous cycles. Also not noticing much of gains in size, it's not bc of the t3. Would it be worth it to get more cyp and up my dose to 600mg/week?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you're not gaining you should be upping your calories.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

5'5 weight 150, age 25, training serious for 5 years. Eating like 250g protein/day

Actually more like 280g protein day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You lost all the gains form your previous cycle and you will do the same with this one that's if you gain anything at all.
    Drop the bold is shit,
    is your gear ugl? possibly could be shit
    you also need to learn how to eat correctly because you was 20lbs heavier on your last cycle and now you lost it all due to your diet. Your not eating enough its that plain and simple, your eating like a 150lbs man. You want to grow? you want to get bigger? learn how to eat correctly and train to stimulate muscle growth and buy some decent gear.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You lost all the gains form your previous cycle and you will do the same with this one that's if you gain anything at all. Drop the bold is shit, is your gear ugl? possibly could be shit you also need to learn how to eat correctly because you was 20lbs heavier on your last cycle and now you lost it all due to your diet. Your not eating enough its that plain and simple, your eating like a 150lbs man. You want to grow? you want to get bigger? learn how to eat correctly and train to stimulate muscle growth and buy some decent gear.
    this t3 dropped my weight from 167 to 152 however my arms are the same size as they were when I was 167

Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    this t3 dropped my weight from 167 to 152 however my arms are the same size as they were when I was 167
    You was 12.8bf last time round so why. Its all down to your diet your not eating enough or your not training correctly, its that simple
    Capebuffalo likes this.

You was 12.8bf last time round so why. Its all down to your diet your not eating enough or your not training correctly, its that simple
    i was never 12.8bf man I think your thinking of someone else

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Lier lier pants on fire

booSTIn

24 years old
    5'6
    12.8%
    Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post
    07-06-2013, 04:13 PM #10 booSTIn

Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Weight
    Bodyfat %

I'd say if that's all you gained your diet has been lacking. Please post what your fat loss diet will be.
    Actually 12.8 might be a little high. I also take adderall, been taking it since I was like 6. So it's real hard to eat every 2-3 hours, especially with my job it's tough too. But I eat healthy and always eat high protein

Looking for advice

24 years old
    5'6
    12.8%
    Actually 12.8 might be a little high. I also take adderall, been taking it since I was like 6. So it's real hard to eat every 2-3 hours, especially with my job it's tough too. But I eat healthy and always eat high protein
    While you was on your sus cycle you said you was 12.8% bf and you 12.8 might be a little high really.

I really don't want to be searching through your old threads to show you, you know exactly what you said and to answer your question now in this thread is throw the bold away is shit, and you need to sort your diet out your eating like a 150lbs man. You could also be using complete shit gear but one thing is for sure your diet and training wont be correct for the goals you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Lier lier pants on fire booSTIn Junior Member Join Date Jun 2013 Posts 139 24 years old 5'6 163 12.8% Like Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post 07-06-2013, 04:13 PM #10 booSTIn Junior Member Join Date Jun 2013 Posts 139 Originally Posted by Back In Black Age Height Weight Bodyfat % I'd say if that's all you gained your diet has been lacking. Please post what your fat loss diet will be. Actually 12.8 might be a little high. I also take adderall, been taking it since I was like 6. So it's real hard to eat every 2-3 hours, especially with my job it's tough too. But I eat healthy and always eat high protein Like
    lol I wouldn't have lied to random ppl online if I was trying to get correct info, idk why I said that maybe I messed up but either way I was never 12.8bf I was always on the higher side

Looking for advice While you was on your sus cycle you said you was 12.8% bf and you 12.8 might be a little high really. I really don't want to be searching through your old threads to show you, you know exactly what you said and to answer your question now in this thread is throw the bold away is shit, and you need to sort your diet out your eating like a 150lbs man. You could also be using complete shit gear but one thing is for sure your diet and training wont be correct for the goals you want.
    also I know all my recent threads have correct bf idk why that says 12.8 but that's deff not right

Thread Information