Thread: NPP vs tren ace

lifting214 is offline Junior Member

NPP vs tren ace

Which do you like and why?

I did a heavy tren ace tren e cycle. and The results were not bad but not what I expected. I expect much more mass and I did get some but I am wondering if npp will give more? I know tren has a higher anabolic and androgenic rating but I hear deca /npp give good amount of mass as well. So I am thinking of giving npp a try of 75-150 ED EOD injections along with test c which I wanna try this time. and superdrol as a kick start and anadrol to end. or vise versa.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Npp is a good slow solid gain keeping compound. Eod good since its Phenyl Prop no need for ED. Actually good at E3d. Dosage amount is dependant on body weight and experience. But i def recommend NPP as the icing on the cake for a solid mass cycle. 10-12 wks is good compaired to 16-18wks for Deca -D

lifting214 is offline Junior Member
    the thing that sucked was last cycle just when I was gaining incredible mass the pip from the test prop was too much and I stopped for 3 days injecting and it seemed like I had to start all over to get my blood levels stable and make solid gains again. So with phenyl prop I don't want to risk doing that again and might just bite the bullet and do injections ED. I know everyone is different but in those 3 days I feel like I lost a great deal of mass I could have kept gaining. I was getting stares at from gorgeous woman at the gym and they were all in close proximity loitering around me for no reason. It was ****en badass.

Next cycle plainning looks like this
    test c or test sus 800mg wk
    npp 75-150 ed or eod
    superdrol kick start 25 mg ed 1-4 weeks
    anadrol ending. 50-100mg wks 8-12
    12 weeks.
    would like to take hgh with it too.
    5-10iu
    maybe igf 3 too. I liked it but it gave me brown spots on my face so maybe no.

I am considering adding tren to make things interesting I know it's taboo to run two 19 nors but no necessarily as bad as I think people make it out to be. I will use prami or caber my only fear is if the prami or caber is bunk so I will most likely buy from different sources just in case enough from both for this cycle.

Does anyone know if caber and prami can be used together? I think I read somewhere they cannot but I'm not certain. Not that I'm planning to it's just if one is bunk I might have to switch.

Will npp give more mass but less definition compared to tren ace?
    Last edited by lifting214; 06-05-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Thread Information