Bmay is offline New Member

Still doing research!

Im still working on planning and locating my first cycle. I got a buddy a state over who told me that i should do pro hormones and post cycle after. He said Haladrol would be good. Of course before i start anything i do some research. I have been looking at this stuff and most people are saying stay clear. So my question is, 10 week Test E only 500mg cycle or a 50/75/125 H-Drol cycle. Thanks for any help and constructive criticism.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You should do a few more years of good training and nutrition and keep reading learning. Ph are just legal nonsense that are still very liver toxic.

AASAASAAS is offline New Member
    I would lean towards the Test E at 500mg EW, but how long have you been training for and what's your age?

Age is 23, will be 24 in a few days. Diet is pretty good. high in protein, eat 2 good sized meals a day, 1 small meal, and usually 2 small snacks. I have been training consistently and routinely for close to 2 years now i would say. I was on and off training for about 3 years before that with no real goals or programs. I have been researching for about a year now on cycles and such, and had planned to do a 500mg Test E, but when i talked to my friend he suggested the pro hormones which i hadnt really heard of and when i researched it, it looked like it was not the healthiest or the most results driven. Im not looking to get incredibly huge, just build lean muscle.
    Last edited by Bmay; 06-07-2014 at 02:40 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I stay clear of ph all together.
    A 12 week cycle of 500 mg of test a week will give you amazing results and is pretty safe if done properly.
    Read thru all stickies at top of question and answers page.
    there is a lot if things that should be in place before like-
    -all need gear --test,AI,hcg and full pct
    -proper diet -eat to gain mass and you should have it detailed to amount of protein carbs and fats
    -blood work before and after
    -have proper training routine
    -able to rest enough
    -injury free
    -be training for 5 solid years
    -bf below 15%
    -over 25 yrs

The list can go on and I am sure by what you said you may or do have these covered.

Thanks for the detailed response! I will read through those threads like you said. If I were to do a test cycle. Is there anything I should take with it? I know I should do a post cycle and was thinking clomid would be best. Does that sounds right? Also would a 10 week cycle be best for my first time or should I do 12?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

Will do! Thanks again for the knowledge and time! I'll check back in when I figure out what I'm gunna do!

Thread Information