Smashcoast is offline New Member

Test E and Winstrol cycle?

I'm 37 6' 220 lbs. large frame and very strong.

I have done a few cycles in my early 20's but need some advice.

I am taking 2cc's once a week of test-e 600mg. For 15 weeks. I'm 3 weeks into it.

I plan on taking 50mg of winny everyday for 6 weeks.
    My question is should I take the winny the final 6 weeks or start it week 6 or 8 and then just have a few weeks of the test to finish the cycle?

I plan on taking nolvadex after the cycle.

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    6' and 220lbs...what is your BF%? Do you have an AI to run with the cycle? And I would split the 2cc's into two injections. Say Monday and Thursday. Save the win for the last 6 weeks. You will need both clomid and nolvadex both for PCT. Run them at 70/35/35/35 and 40/20/20/20

Smashcoast is offline New Member
    Yes I have an AI and body fat don't know. I'd say under 20% and I know you want to be lean on winny and that's why I am dieting and doing cardio so I can get it low enough for it.

What's the benefit of splitting the test up? Will it make a huge difference to split up to twice a week?

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it matter if you split the test E as my understanding and personal experience Test E has a long duration time on your body so why the need Of an extra shoot

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You split it up to keep stable levels in your blood. If you shoot it all in once dose your levels are going to peak and then drop way off by the time you do your next injection. Sort of like a hormonal roller coaster. That is just my opinion

Thread Information