Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: ASSIST: did not use HCG on a few oral cycles 'been natural for full year

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

ASSIST: did not use HCG on a few oral cycles 'been natural for full year

So I have some HCG . I've never used HCG before. i did 3 strong one month oral cycles. I've been natural for a full year.

I know everyone reacts differently to HCG, but the reason i'm posting in the first place is because I don't want further testicular trauma to happen. it's important, (we all agree) to use HCG during a cycle. - a must read
    I don't want to start an injection based cycle and then find out HCG fuks me up.

I want to try some HCG on its own. Another reason why i'm posting is because i fuked up and i want to reclaim my original test levels. i'm not sure what my normal is but my last test (almost a year ago) had me at the following: How does my blood work look? i feel fine. i want to do another cycle. [last PCT was a snap/so fast] i'm still very horny, but not like i was, I think. when i was 20 i could beat my meat 4 times a day everyday. the reason i say that is because something happened to me when i was 23; i wasn't able to beat my meat so much. then i got in really good shape and i was super horny all over again all the time, but i wasn't beating my meat so much because i really wanted to get laid. mind you i didn't get into Performance enhancers until i was 27. My reduced libido could just be due to age. Since i started getting all kinds of ass starting at age 27 I've beat me meat every day twice a day. The reason i said that is because i've never felt quite the same since I started using AAS. I know i didn't have to say all that, but i feel you needed a detailed picture to understand my situation. Any fuking ways what harm would it do to try HCG for one week at say 400iu? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2hdfh.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	564.9 KB 
ID:	151458
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 06-22-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would suggest running labs now to see we're your testosterone levels are now. After being off for 1 year I see no benefit to running hcg solo. Hcg should be run during your cycle to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous androgens as your lh function will be suppressed. Hcg mimics lh function stimulating the testies to function. Running hcg solo will suppress lh function
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Yes, it will. So u think its likely my HCG is real? For me, there is only one way to find out. The HCG came from india.

Quote Originally Posted by DEFYJOEBOO
    Yes, it will. So u think its likely my HCG is real? For me, there is only one way to find out. The HCG came from india.
    I wouldn't imagine that someone would put that much effort into faking hcg

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Most Doctors and a lot of member on this site know a lot more about this than I do. Most drugs are used off label, the PI, which means that the drug company did not do research for other then what the PI is indicated for.
    This is what the PI states for Pregnyl HCG
    Treatment of Selected cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (hypogonadism secondary to a pituitary deficiency) in males.
    Selected cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males

500 to 1,000 USP Units three times a week for three weeks, followed by the same dose twice a week for three weeks.
    4,000 USP Units three times weekly for six to nine months, following which the dosage may be reduced to 2,000 USP Units three times weekly for an additional three months.

Noted.

well if I'm not going to pin HCG until i start AAS, should i just hope for the best in regards to HCG sides, or terrible reactions? that doesn't sound right to me. what do pros do when starting a new drug thats program crucial? it could fuk everything up if this stuff decides to shit on me. Im allergic to nothing and i have the oldest blood type, O Positive. im no longer worried after this post, that article -i linked about HCG, your answers and thinking everything over. Im just going to wait until i start my cycle

The thing with hcg on cycle is to keep the dose as low as you can to maintain testicular function. 200-250 iu 2xew should be enough. Running an ai alongside to keep estrogen under control is important too. Aromasin at 10-12.5 mg Ed or Adex at .25 mg Ed are good starting points and adjust as needed to keep estrogen in range

Thread Information