Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Schwarzenegger

Thread: Tren//Test/HCG Cycle

Heaton is offline New Member

Tren//Test/HCG Cycle

Needing help from you Pros out there. So I've been reading several forums and I'm confused as ever with HCG . So I currently have on hand:

20ml Tren E 200
    20ml Test E 250
    10000iu HCG
    Clomid
    nolva

I'm 29, 5'9", 195lbs, Body fat 21%, Good Diet, and very active

This will be my third cycle but I haven't ran one in over a year. My past cycles were test on it's own except for my last one were I added Masteron . Trying to add 15 lbs and tone.

So here's my ideal cycle:

Test E: 500mg Mon/Thurs wk 1-10
    Tren E: 400mg Mon/Thurs wk 1-8

PCT wk 12-14
    Clomid
    nolva

So where should I throw the HCG in? I've read between week 10-12 right before you start PCT and then I've read towards the end of your cycle. I've also read during the entire cycle. Also what do you think of taking the Tren down to 200mg a week? Doing so I could run two cycles back to back since I have more bottles of Test E? Do you think I would get more bang for my buck that way?

I know(and expect) some sarcasm but in the end I thank you guys for the help.
    Last edited by Heaton; 06-23-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How tall are you? What's your actual bodyfat %,bmi means nothing to a trained individual.

Goals?

I think you need to do more research. No mention of an AI or prolactin control or pct.

What do you mean by 'back to back' cycles?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I updated the post adding the height and goals. I meant body fat not BMI. The PCT is mentioned already in the post. I stated I'll be running clomid and nolva. I'm pretty sure this is doing more research. As far as back to back I meant coming off cycle and then jumping back onto a cycle. Before I would run one 10 week cycle and that would be it for a year or two. Thanks for the reply

Your bodyfat is too high to cycle safely. Bring it down to 15% or less before you even consider a cycle. Even then, I think you should run test only. You're not going to gain 15lbs of muscle btw and if you bulk at your current bodyfat you're going to end up fatter.

Still no mention of an AI and no real details of pct other than compounds.

I'm still not sure what you mean by back to back cycles. Cycle plus pct = time off! there's a tip.

I really think you need to go back to basics, read this and digest it whilst you bring that bodyfat down

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    All the information you need about HCG

HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

Your bf% is just fine to cycle. Be aware the higher your bf% the more likely sides will be more difficult to manage. Note the NO strength training, 1000 above TDEE, the protein 55% macro, and 20 weeks in the following link.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men | Endocrinology and Metabolism

Get your AI under control so your E2 does not screw you. Aromasin 12.5-25 a day for 500mg test a week.

I do not need PCT due to TRT patient so others are better to talk to you about that.

As far as starting Tren dose I based my opinion from reading several forums and Tren Ace as the substance. The general concensus was 50 mg EoD to 50 mg ED as a starting dose. (175-350 a week). First time use of a substance is geneally advised to use the short ester so it clears your body quickly if there is an issue (side effect).
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 06-23-2014 at 01:48 AM.
    Heaton likes this.

Alright I'm not going to lie I have no clue what my body fat is right now but here's a current photo. I don't think I need to worry about adding on body fat. My pct is only compounds because I know how to run a pct. The post is only asking two questions. One is about HCG ; when and how much? The reason I ask is because I've read several different forums of people starting from day 1 and some starting weeks in. The other question was asking about cutting tren down to 200mg instead of 400mg. I was asking for opinions on this from anyone that has run it that low. And if I decide to go from one cycle to another then of course I won't be using a pct. I have no need for your First cycle link but I do appreciate the HCG link.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5153447027653535576.jpg 
Views:	1004 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	151480

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    All the information you need about HCG

Your bf% is just fine to cycle. Be aware the higher your bf% the more likely sides will be more difficult to manage. Note the NO strength training, 1000 above TDEE, the protein 55% macro, and 20 weeks in the following link.

Get your AI under control so your E2 does not screw you. Aromasin 12.5-25 a day for 500mg test a week.

I do not need PCT due to TRT patient so others are better to talk to you about that.
    Thanks for this. Great link. I hadn't seen this one yet. A lot of good questions from others too. Thanks again
    Last edited by Heaton; 06-23-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Sounds like you have it all sorted.

Best of luck.
    Heaton likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well I'm still curious about the low dosage of tren but I can find that in multiple forums. The HCG is what was making me scratch my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
    Well I'm still curious about the low dosage of tren but I can find that in multiple forums. The HCG is what was making me scratch my head.
    You'll never get a definitive answer. My first time I ran tren a at 75mg EOD with a low dose TRT level of test. It was good to judge sides at a low dose and I could have bailed if it didn't suit me. I think it's good to let the tren do the work so test low and tren higher (not necessarily high) for me.

You still need to resolve your AI issue, if you don't control your E2 you're looking at probable prolactin sides too.

I appreciate it's your body/physique but, you look like you have quite a bit of muscle under that layer of fat (20% isn't far off IMO) I think you'd look excellent if you stripped some of the fat away. Have you considered a recomposition for this cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I would use an AI during ur cycle so that ur estrogen doesn't get elevated and have a prolactin antagonist on hand. Most get by with just an AI

Adex or aromasin

As for hcg . Ull get different opinions but I run it whole cycle 500iu/wk to keep the boys up and running so recovery is quicker. Its not about preventing atrophy its about keeping them functioning properly so u can bounce back quicker.

If u blast it at the end, could be harder for them to get back up and running and recovery could be a bit longer. I would err on the safe side and do whole cycle hcg. Not a big difference $$$ wise.

As for ur pct, u said u know how to run it but Just saw ur pct is only 2 weeks. I dont think anyone credible on here would recommend just 2 weeks. Its simply not long enough considering ur gonna shut urself down for 10+weeks . I would do 4-6 weeks pct.

U said u know how to run pct but didn't list ur dosages even when asked and said it would be 2 weeks. I think you should do more research on pct and not simply base pct on wut uve done in the past.

Some also use nolva throughout cycle to prevent gyno, others say its not necessary cuz of the AI.

Be prepared for tren side effects such as insomnia. Shit gets real bad at times

Also, remember to get blood work before, during and after cycle.
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 06-23-2014 at 03:28 AM.
    Heaton likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    Some also use nolva throughout cycle to prevent gyno, others say its not necessary cuz of the AI.
    +1

Nolva is the best lipid control outside of lipitor as the bonus to the gyno control.

Thread Information