Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Advice on my 2nd cycle

what? is offline Banned

Advice on my 2nd cycle

Hey guys I'm 29, 5'10, 205 lbs.

I've been cardoing hard 1 hour a day past 8 weeks lost 10 lbs…goal is to get to 185 lbs and get toned but muscular as well…

I'm about to start my 2nd cycle, I got some gear such as

30 ml of test e 300 mgs,
    10 ml of Equibold 300 mgs,
    60 mls 100mg Tren
    200 Whinny tablets 50 mg
    200 tablets of clen not sure of mcg i gotta check

My ? is with the above products I currently have, what do you guys think would be the best way to take the doses per week for my cycle? I'm not experienced and would appreciate any great knowledge/info. Thanks!

gym_junki is offline Member
    What's your body fat? And what did you do for your first cycle and how long ago?

what? is offline Banned
    body fat % no idea

1st cycle was 7 years ago in 2007 consisted of

500 mgs sustanon week 1-12
    deca durabolin week 1-12 300mgs
    dbol week 1-4 20/30/40/30 mgs

pct colmid/nolvadex but some how i got gyno out of this cycle and i know it was from the deca and dbol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16 copy.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	151494Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	151495

Well you don't know if the gyno was from the test or deca that's why you should always run one compound for a first cycle to see how your body reacts to it. It's obvious that you have gyno in that pic sorry that your first cycle went bad. Have you seen a doc about it? Best advise I or anyone can give you is not to touch anything until you get rid of that gyno and only run one compound test to see how your body will deal with it and have some anti estrogen on hand just in case you start developing it again. Please keep us posted on how you go.

what? is offline Banned
    no i didn't see one yet lol they all say 5-8 k surgery so why see them? I'm obviously going to cycle the gear i have so thats why i posted suggestion for help on the dosages per week! at this stage with the gyno i don't care I'm going to run it! whats gonna happen not gonna get a lot worse lol and what u mean by have some anti estrogen on hand?

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1310162385.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	151498

Ok mate u do what u want.... Cause it cant get any worse maybe google gyno images before u make irrational statements like that... I guess your name says it all ay

what? is offline Banned
    thats a bit extreme idiot! that guy in the pic looks like he was just born with that! he has no muscle cantle caused from steroid so relax uk mate lol

Haha from the look of it you have no muscle either cobber... With the compounds you have i can see all the boys at work paying a few bucks for a feel of your titties at the end of this cycle save those bucks and go see a doctor

what? is offline Banned
    is that why you're hiding in you're pic ? lol half a weak back lol maybe ill use the $ to buy ur wifey for the night or sister lol u didn't need to come be a smart ass and hijack my thread! it was to get advice on the gear i have for the cycle not for ur hick ass to throw some insults and weak pics talking bs acting tough behind a keyboard! man up son!

U got ur advice ya goose and u told them u will do it anyway and why bother goin to the doctors!! For the record i dont hit girls so u and ur titties are safe for now

Take the advice given, cycle safe, cycle smart
    Docd187123 likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    not throwing away my gear idiot! just stfu and go back to watching england get beat up in the world cup lol go play with ur moms tits lol

Kapper I understand you tried to get your point across the first time but didn't have to go so far with it, his here for advise so let's not turn him away if he doesn't listen the first time maybe he will but just need to explain it better. Anyway look I know you've made up your mind to use the gear but like what Kapper said it can actually get worse and sooner or later you will have to try and get rid of that gyno so it's better to do it before your cycle or you will regret it. Keeping anti estrogen on hand is what you should have done the first time you ran a cycle, having nolvadex and adex incase you start noticing estrogen build up or sensitive nipples, these drugs lower estrogen levels and stop the build up at the receptor so you don't develop breast tissue. There are heaps of threads about this on this forum please read as much as you can so your better prepared next time.

Ur right mate i an idiot,, what was i thinkn even trying to outline the further damage u can do to urself....

maybe swap ur clen for a bikini and ur good to go stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki
    Kapper I understand you tried to get your point across the first time but didn't have to go so far with it, his here for advise so let's not turn him away if he doesn't listen the first time maybe he will but just need to explain it better. Anyway look I know you've made up your mind to use the gear but like what Kapper said it can actually get worse and sooner or later you will have to try and get rid of that gyno so it's better to do it before your cycle or you will regret it. Keeping anti estrogen on hand is what you should have done the first time you ran a cycle, having nolvadex and adex incase you start noticing estrogen build up or sensitive nipples, these drugs lower estrogen levels and stop the build up at the receptor so you don't develop breast tissue. There are heaps of threads about this on this forum please read as much as you can so your better prepared next time.
    I only tried to show him an extreme case to outline the risks he is blind to.. My bad
    gym_junki likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    nolvadex and adex and what about letro? is that required to take ? which out of the 3 u recommend and at what dosage?

and whats ur suggestion dosage per week with the product i got? I'm gonna run it anyway so i was just hoping for positive advice so i don't hurt my self!

and that dude is a straight clown coming on here trying to insult members and client personal issues like its a joke? that guy should be banned! he's here to hate and be evil no room for ignorant tools like him in this world! i just wish he had balls to say it to my face!

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    Ur right mate i an idiot,, what was i thinkn even trying to outline the further damage u can do to urself....

maybe swap ur clen for a bikini and ur good to go stay safe
    see there u go again white boy talking shit u feel tough behind a keyboard hiding haha id break ur busted face that u too scared to show haha man up with ur half back pic

what? is offline Banned
    that extreme case doesn't relate to me or my situation u showed a retarted pic to act cool to get a laugh in stupid punk ass bitch! i hope karma works its way back to u and u get gyno i would pray for that

U should hang around and read a bit more, ur better off knowing why ur taking these AI's and SERMS not just recommended dosages! Also read up on HCG !! U really dont want to make things worse! Just cause u have the gear doesnt mean it needs to be used.. Save it for a safer time and i bet u get better and longer lasting results

Quote Originally Posted by what?
    that extreme case doesn't relate to me or my situation u showed a retarted pic to act cool to get a laugh in stupid punk ass bitch! i hope karma works its way back to u and u get gyno i would pray for that
    I will be taking all the precautions mate so i limit my chances of getting gyno i put that pic up to show u that things can get worse naturally or with hormone replacement....

what? is offline Banned
    U should hang around and read a bit more, ur better off knowing why ur taking these AI's and SERMS not just recommended dosages! Also read up on HCG!! U really dont want to make things worse! Just cause u have the gear doesnt mean it needs to be used.. Save it for a safer time and i bet u get better and longer lasting results

cool thanks it was ur 1st useful advice with out talking shit lol but i take ur advice research although i shoot tomorrow so i guess i gotta freestyle these dosages lol unless some one can recommend whats best per week

what? is offline Banned
    I will be taking all the precautions mate so i limit my chances of getting gyno i put that pic up to show u that things can get worse naturally or with hormone replacement....
    limiting ur chances doesn't mean u still won't/can't catch it

I knw all this, hence why i will use appropriate AI's and have serms on hand, have blood work to compare to! Ive never cycled as i plan on educating myself before medicating myself.. I learn from other peoples advice/mistakes.

Good luck in ur journey and i hope its not a rough ride

P.s see a doctor atleast for bloodwork

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Haha from the look of it you have no muscle either cobber... With the compounds you have i can see all the boys at work paying a few bucks for a feel of your titties at the end of this cycle save those bucks and go see a doctor
    X2.......LMAO!!! i want to feel! How much?

what? is offline Banned
    hey bro ? what anti estrogen can i use during cycle and at wha dosage? should i only use/run it if i see signs of estrogen being build up or no use it regardless through out cycle? i heard nolavdex/adex and letro? just wanted to confirm so I'm prepared a little better this time for the dosages of it? wouldn't let me p.m u btw

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    X2.......LMAO!!! i want to feel! How much?
    go feel ur sisters or moms aka free
    tice1212 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should lose the attitude and err on the side of caution an listen to the advice you are getting. Test only ran with proper AI control and HCG then clomid and nolva for pct.

Look up Austinite's How To Run A Successful first cycle. You should also look at reducing your bodyfat before you start to reduce the risk of increases side effects, including making your gyno worse.

Best of luck.
    what? likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by what? View Post
    hey bro ? what anti estrogen can i use during cycle and at wha dosage? should i only use/run it if i see signs of estrogen being build up or no use it regardless through out cycle? i heard nolavdex/adex and letro? just wanted to confirm so I'm prepared a little better this time for the dosages of it? wouldn't let me p.m u btw
    Adex 1mg eod
    what? likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    Adex 1mg eod
    thanks! so if i run adex 1mg EOD week 1-12 i don't need letro right? and how long do i run it ? stop it after week 12?

what? is offline Banned
    start PCT 21 days after last injection right?

NOLVADEX AND COLMID? i can't get hCG

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You should lose the attitude and err on the side of caution an listen to the advice you are getting. Test only ran with proper AI control and HCG then clomid and nolva for pct.

Look up Austinite's How To Run A Successful first cycle. You should also look at reducing your bodyfat before you start to reduce the risk of increases side effects, including making your gyno worse.

Best of luck.
    bro i only gave attitude cuz that dude was insulting and talking bs to me in a negative way not helping at all posting stupid picks trying to make fun of members instead of giving positive advice/feed back!

i agree with reducing body fat before cycling but i went down from 215 to 205 post 4-5 weeks i don't have anymore patience to just cardio and wait only lol time to start cycle already! I've had it on me for 6 months now

what? is offline Banned
    also was told i can use same syringe to draw up 1 ml of tren 1 ml of test e in same syringe and inject ? just confirming if thats okay? just wish i didn't have to inject the tren EOD

So you are ignoring advice to run test only? Good luck mate, I think you're gonna need it if you're asking questions like you are.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

what? is offline Banned
    i appreciate the advice but doesn't mean i gotta take it bro! we got a choice and ill live with mine! like i said i won't ever buy tren again i didn't know it was this toxic but I'm looking for as much info/ppls experience to help me out!

Got it. You're only going to take the advice that you want to hear. No different from a lot of others that come on here.

Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Got it. You're only going to take the advice that you want to hear. No different from a lot of others that come on here.

Best of luck.
    any idea where I can buy Arimidex /Anastrozole/Bromo???

any legit site to order from would be appreciated!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by what?
    any idea where I can buy Arimidex/Anastrozole/Bromo??? any legit site to order from would be appreciated!

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    nm using AR site!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Dude, you want advice here it is. You need to research here with what your planning on using. Your not ready yet. All the info you need is here if you take the time and do some reading and you will know the dosages and what you need. No matter what, the way your acting no matter if called for or not you gonna end up getting banned again. Good luck.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Dude, you want advice here it is. You need to research here with what your planning on using. Your not ready yet. All the info you need is here if you take the time and do some reading and you will know the dosages and what you need. No matter what, the way your acting no matter if called for or not you gonna end up getting banned again. Good luck.
    lol the way I'm acting? i was asking about the site sponsor a legit source ar site u need to calm down lol

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    Adex 1mg eod
    Good way to crash your e
    Start adex at .25 mg eod adjust accordingly.
    what? likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information