Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Tren side effects??

what? is offline Banned

Tren side effects??

About to run Tren soon…I hear positive and negative feedback but heard side effects can be lots of acne/stiffness of muscle…

what are the experiences of some users with running Tren? positive/negative both pls thanks! also was told its best injected EOD 100 mgs?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I replied in your other thread. Test only buddy, test only.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

btc89 is offline New Member
    Are you planning on running any test along with it?

With tren , you can get bad acne, muscle stiffness, " tren cough", shortness of breath, and lactating nipples. It also shuts you down pretty hard, so libido and erectile dysfunction are very common.
    Cheers
    B

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    It is a powerful drug. It allows you to do things you should not be able to do strength wise. My opinion is the biggest danger with the item is injury. It is 500 x more powerful than testosterone and when that strength hits unless you are very disciplined injury could be around the corner. People get the strength bump and start piling on plates to see how far they can go. Mistake 101. Connective tissue is not developed and injury follows.

The other sides are the same as any other 19 nor.

With that said here is 2 cents to take or leave. When I planned my path to where I wanted to go in my cycle it was strongly based upon respect of sides. Starting low with new additions for a week before bumping to find a good spot. My first one to ramp was Anavar . Got my dose to 100 a day and was enjoying the strength boost (surprisingly Anavar gives a nice bump ~2x TrT dose for me) then like a ton of bricks E2 jumped and water retention went crazy. Backed off a bit and got my AI in check and now can run 100 Anavar with no issues...........Anavar is a pimple on the arse of Tren . Respect it. If you have never used 19-nor before maybe consider Anavar or Deca before Tren .... You would then get a good idea of how the sides would hit you. Deca is the most respected AAS on the market outside of Testosterone.

tectime is offline Member
    5x stronger then tes. Tren is a 500 gf where tes is a 100 gf. And so correct on you better respect the tren monster! It's very harsh very powerful and very effective. Even the most experienced and discipled of us can fall for trens alluring call to pile on more and more weights till your ligaments and tendons just can't keep up. And then you just keep going cause " I'll just workout light today to get loosened up and see !" Haha tren says "no let's lift more today than yesterday" till your down for a couple of months. Just study long and train hard before mounting the tren train.
    NACH3 likes this.

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    Just finished a cycle of tren . The shortness of breath was terrible. I race karts. I had to pull off the track in the main because I couldn't breath. I was in a panic so bad my buddy had to take my helmet off for me. Very scary for me. Ive never experienced anything like that in my life. This was only 40mgs a day.
    what? likes this.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    I've ran a few tren cycle, always along with test. And from trial and error I hurt my neck and had to take about 10months off for things to heal. Had trouble even turning the stirring wheel on my truck. But with that said I love tren it makes me feel like I can take on the world, but now I know I have to really respect it, cause it will hurt you. If you are new to aas cycles then I would recommend something else. If you have yrs of training, diet in order, and say at least 5 cycles under your belt. Then everyone has to get there feet wet sometime. But take a min and honestly think if you have all those things in check, then when start remember to keep yourself in check and not over push things allow everything to go together.
    Garcia13 and NACH3 like this.

Kinds makes you wonder why would anybody do that stuff ?! Oh yea ! (Look in mirror) now I remember ! Hahaha ! Oilfield you inside, outside, derrick, driller, pusher ? Tough job brother ! Patched in the eighties before all the safety got involved! Thank God everyday I kept all my body parts and found another oil industry calling !

Family business, started chopping weeds on locations around wells and tank batts. Moved to floor and Derrick hand for about 2yrs, then driller for 4yrs now I'm a pusher run 4 man crew. Yeah I've got all my toes and fingers. My bro on here (2iron) almost lost an arm and 2 fingers, got plate and screws holding him together now

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Tren can give some of the worst sides. If you are new to AAS then run test only, maybe a mild inject like mast or oral like tbol. but I'd rec you take it slow buddy.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by btc89 View Post

With tren , you can get bad acne, muscle stiffness, " tren cough", shortness of breath, and lactating nipples. It also shuts you down pretty hard, so libido and erectile dysfunction are very common.
    Cheers
    B
    jesus christ lol

my cycle is 300 mgs of tren week 1-12 100 mgs EOD

600 mgs of test e week 1-12
    whinny 50 mgs ed week 6-12
    clen 100 mcg/ed week 6-12

followed by pct

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by btc89 View Post

Cheers
    B
    whats lactating nipples? i heard bad acne I'm scared lol i should have never bough the tren and never will again but i have 60 mls of it can't just throw it away!

what u mean it shuts u down pretty hard? erectile dysfunction meaning what i can't piss any more? is it this bad? how do ppl use it and get away with it than?

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I replied in your other thread. Test only buddy, test only.
    stacking tren with test e week 1-12

what? is offline Banned
    i wouldn't stack on 10 plates bro my goal is to cut with test e and tren /whinny/clen cycle! I'm actually trying to loose a good 20 lbs and put on muscle along the way… i mostly do cardio hour a day followed by weights but not heavy! i respect ur experience and input advice tho and ill never touch deca again in my life lol and gotta use what i have

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy View Post
    Just finished a cycle of tren. The shortness of breath was terrible. I race karts. I had to pull off the track in the main because I couldn't breath. I was in a panic so bad my buddy had to take my helmet off for me. Very scary for me. Ive never experienced anything like that in my life. This was only 40mgs a day.
    does this mean i can't cardio hour a day anymore cuz while running i feel shortness of breathe? fak

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Tren can give some of the worst sides. If you are new to AAS then run test only, maybe a mild inject like mast or oral like tbol. but I'd rec you take it slow buddy.
    yeah with all these sides i will go slow its 100 mgs/ml so i was told by everyone its best to inject tren EOD? so ill do 100mgs EOD and 600 mgs of test e twice a week inject.. I'm not a fan of EOD to inject so much but i heard there is no way around it with tren it must be EOD

what? is offline Banned
    so am i gonna get acne? loose sex drive? get pissing problems? did most ppl get all these sides while running tren ? I'm not worried too much about stacking on too much weights cuz i know my self i wouldn't….my issue is i dotn want to get bad acne i have 0 and i don't want to have pissing problems lol does this happen to most tren users? be honest from experience…?

kapper is offline Associate Member
    I really think you should reconsider ur cycle mate, ur taking way to many risks for knowledge u have! Take some of the advice from the experienced members and atleast do a test only cycle! If i was u i would sort out some of your other issues first
    NACH3 likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    other issues cost way too much to sort out lol they being put on the shelf for now!

test only cycle sounds good but i mean i have the tren shouldn't i just run it with the test e? stack to cut? doing whinny/clen week 6-12 with the tren/test e

davesah1 is offline Member
    your dicks looks smaller because you get so much bigger.

There's so much info on this site about tren , not to mention other lists and logs on sites all over the web. You'll find at 90% of the side effects from half an googling and reading.

kapper is offline Associate Member
    U need to be more realistic in your thought pattern mate! Atleast read up some more so your not asking such amateur questions! Be a man and admit that its not worth it, swallow some pride ur only goin to crash and burn otherwise!!!!!

Someone who can take advice is sometimes wiser than the person giving it.. Let that soak in

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    U need to be more realistic in your thought pattern mate! Atleast read up some more so your not asking such amateur questions! Be a man and admit that its not worth it, swallow some pride ur only goin to crash and burn otherwise!!!!!

Someone who can take advice is sometimes wiser than the person giving it.. Let that soak in
    lol i am realistic bro and i aprreciate all the great input/advice but i didn't research so much… i use to be on these forums like 7 years ago had like 5000 posts knew so much but i gave up on it and the gym for 5 years been going gym 2 years now and planning on 2nd cycle after waiting along time so I've been patient just need to do more research ill be honest and i don't wanna even run the tren after hearing all this but i mean if all these ppl are doing it with great results than i gotta use the gear i have and never buy tren again after cycle…

i just can't throw away 60 mls of good tren lol and no one i know wants to buy it! not like I'm gonna die, get shortness of breathe a little acne i can deal with for short period of time but the piss problems i would love some more personal experience on this on how common it can be or if ppl experienced this? thanks!

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    your dicks looks smaller because you get so much bigger.

There's so much info on this site about tren, not to mention other lists and logs on sites all over the web. You'll find at 90% of the side effects from half an googling and reading.
    LOL

thanks bro i will definitely research more on here and google but i just thought who else to ask than ppl with experience on here regarding the product!

Quote Originally Posted by what? View Post
    LOL

thanks bro i will definitely research more on here and google but i just thought who else to ask than ppl with experience on here regarding the product!
    I understand where your coming from man, dont sweat it.
    But on these forums that would be considered a rookie question.
    Try and do as much reading as possible before posting a thread, the more specific the post and the more info you share, the less opportunity for you to get flamed. Been there myself.
    what? likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    I understand where your coming from man, dont sweat it.
    But on these forums that would be considered a rookie question.
    Try and do as much reading as possible before posting a thread, the more specific the post and the more info you share, the less opportunity for you to get flamed. Been there myself.

yeah very good post indeed! i notice ppl go ham here if u a rookie lol need to relax,educate the rookies if we just cuss them,laugh at them and make em run away and experiment they will hurt them selves even more…better to guide and be helpful,respectful! i see a lot of flaming and i am a rookie i won't lie i should do more home work/research ill admit i guess i was looking for the short cut answers like most rookies lol

but pls do share you're experience, i love personal ppl experiences
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by what? View Post
    yeah very good post indeed! i notice ppl go ham here if u a rookie lol need to relax,educate the rookies if we just cuss them,laugh at them and make em run away and experiment they will hurt them selves even more…better to guide and be helpful,respectful! i see a lot of flaming and i am a rookie i won't lie i should do more home work/research ill admit i guess i was looking for the short cut answers like most rookies lol

but pls do share you're experience, i love personal ppl experiences
    My train of thought exactly, not calling myself a guru, but I try to be chill. Being a douche bag and pissing people off isn't a very good method to change someone's train of thought. Hang in there buddy because these are the best forums on the net IMO.
    what? and NACH3 like this.

The only pissing problem will be that your piss will be darker and probly smell funky. Dude erectile dysfunction means your dick won't get hard or as hard as is should. Lactating nipples means your breasts will seep milk like fluids. The way people do tren and not suffer these things is by proper knowledge of what is happening and what to go when it does! If you don't know what any of this is you don't have any biz with tren. Tes will help with the Ed some, keeping estrogen under control will help with both. Now do you know how to keep estrogen under control cause that's steroid 101 baby ! You better know that much! Tren is a controllable monster if you know how if not better to leave it alone. The shutdown factor is extreme and if you don't know what's going on or how to combat it It can be a very rough 6 or 8 months praying your duck will work again ! Read study talk to people who have knowledge of the beast and know what to expect and save the tren till you are ready.
    what? likes this.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    I personally love the combination; I just did a cycle of tren 500ml per week and half for test E and I went from 150 to 170 in 12 weeks hard and solid mass.

about the side effects, you libido will go pretty bad but I used those pills that are for sale at gas stations for sexual enhancement and everything works perfect and last for many days.

shortness of breath, I had experienced at the beginning but then went away.

Is my second cycle so I cant tell you if my gains are better with or with out but I'm happy with the results.

now I'm about to start my PCT

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

and lets see how much I get to keep.

more notes: forget about cardio with tren you wont be able to run more than 10 min(1mile) with out pain(split shins).

also some night sweats .

my advice to you is to try it, 500ml per week and same for test if you want your libido to be OK, I cut test in half 250 ml per week because I hear it targets the same receptors and tren is more powerful, so I wanted to get the most out of it.

if you feel you can not handle the side effects the drop it or lower your dosage per week.

and also include HCG at the beginning of the cycle for better results in your PCT at the end.
    Last edited by Lovemiami; 06-25-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: adding more stuff
    what? likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    I personally love the combination; I just did a cycle of tren 500ml per week and half for test E and I went from 150 to 170 in 12 weeks hard and solid mass.

about the side effects, you libido will go pretty bad but I used those pills that are for sale at gas stations for sexual enhancement and everything works perfect and last for many days.

good stuff thanks bro!
    shortness of breath, I had experienced at the beginning but then went away.

Is my second cycle so I cant tell you if my gains are better with or with out but I'm happy with the results.

now I'm about to start my PCT

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

and lets see how much I get to keep.

more notes: forget about cardio with tren you wont be able to run more than 10 min(1mile) with out pain(split shins).

also some night sweats .

my advice to you is to try it, 500ml per week and same for test if you want your libido to be OK, I cut test in half 250 ml per week because I hear it targets the same receptors and tren is more powerful, so I wanted to get the most out of it.

if you feel you can not handle the side effects the drop it or lower your dosage per week.

and also include HCG at the beginning of the cycle for better results in your PCT at the end.
    good post thanks for the great info!

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    The only pissing problem will be that your piss will be darker and probly smell funky. Dude erectile dysfunction means your dick won't get hard or as hard as is should. Lactating nipples means your breasts will seep milk like fluids. The way people do tren and not suffer these things is by proper knowledge of what is happening and what to go when it does! If you don't know what any of this is you don't have any biz with tren. Tes will help with the Ed some, keeping estrogen under control will help with both. Now do you know how to keep estrogen under control cause that's steroid 101 baby ! You better know that much! Tren is a controllable monster if you know how if not better to leave it alone. The shutdown factor is extreme and if you don't know what's going on or how to combat it It can be a very rough 6 or 8 months praying your duck will work again ! Read study talk to people who have knowledge of the beast and know what to expect and save the tren till you are ready.
    LOL good post thanks for the great info!

so what do you do when getting lactating nipples lol?

keep estrogen under control by running 1mg of Arimidex ed through out cycle! its actually 3 months 12 week cycle not 6-8 months…

what other shut down factors other than dick not getting hard and shortness of breathe? and how do i control shortness of breathe DR?

Keeping your estrogen undercontrol will keep your nipples from lactating if your estrogen does get out-of-control you will need something like Bromo to help keep the prolactin issues away then. Major ED problems will just be your dick not getting hard enough and maybe not being able to come! shortness of breath has nothing to do with ed the only way to compensate for the shortness of breath is breathe deeper dude because they're nothing you can do about that with tren . I know your cycle is only three months but the shutdown issues can last six, eight, ten months you never know. Whether you keep your tes level high enough or not you're probably going to have some issues with ed if you decide to go ahead and ride the tren train just be prepared to deal with the issues we've discussed, keep your cool when the aggressive nature of tren starts to kick, have caber or bromo (I prefer bromo although most don't) handy incase prolactin becomes an issue. I like the 1mg a day anastrozole ( thsts what I take when on). and hit the gym hard. Might as well get all you can from it. Good fortune to you which ever way you go ! I headed in the gym now All this talk has me craving the action !!!! Boom got to go rip that ****ing place apart! Hahaha!!!!!!
    what? likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Keeping your estrogen undercontrol will keep your nipples from lactating if your estrogen does get out-of-control you will need something like Bromo to help keep the prolactin issues away then. Major ED problems will just be your dick not getting hard enough and maybe not being able to come! shortness of breath has nothing to do with ed the only way to compensate for the shortness of breath is breathe deeper dude because they're nothing you can do about that with tren. I know your cycle is only three months but the shutdown issues can last six, eight, ten months you never know. Whether you keep your tes level high enough or not you're probably going to have some issues with ed if you decide to go ahead and ride the tren train just be prepared to deal with the issues we've discussed, keep your cool when the aggressive nature of tren starts to kick, have caber or bromo (I prefer bromo although most don't) handy incase prolactin becomes an issue. I like the 1mg a day anastrozole ( thsts what I take when on). and hit the gym hard. Might as well get all you can from it. Good fortune to you which ever way you go ! I headed in the gym now All this talk has me craving the action !!!! Boom got to go rip that ****ing place apart! Hahaha!!!!!!
    lmao great post really enjoyed it! anastrozole OR Armidex 1mg/day for 12 weeks? but do i continue to run it after cycle like during pct?

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Lol run this cycle. ... I'm intrested to see how long it takes before your seriously hurt. Your clueless....

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibmgto View Post
    Lol run this cycle. ... I'm intrested to see how long it takes before your seriously hurt. Your clueless....
    don't bring you're negative bs in here tool

With tren and test together, like most aas cycles most important is keeping estrogen under control. Easier to keep under control from start, and not let get out of control and try to reverse something. Do you have a AI on hand and a plan on how to use. The test will help with the libido, and your duck functioning right. Your piss will look like if you were to piss on a tree, it would kill it by the next day. Shortness of breath, while on tren you won't need to as much cardio as you listed above. Because with tren your body uses your calories that you eat more efficient. Most guys say to bump cardio all together while on tren. If it were me I would change your runs to nice brisk walks and watch your heart rate. Get to 120 then Maintain for 30min 3xweek. Acne really depends on your body, I use a good daily scrub for my face also use on shoulders. Also acne pads with me when face feels oily. This will dry your skin out so very important to use a moisturizer. Your attitude will change also if short tempered then you will turn into a monster quick. Don't throw away the tren, just keep until you understand the monster. To me tren is the best, but can be the worst also.
    what? likes this.

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    With tren and test together, like most aas cycles most important is keeping estrogen under control. Easier to keep under control from start, and not let get out of control and try to reverse something. Do you have a AI on hand and a plan on how to use. The test will help with the libido, and your duck functioning right. Your piss will look like if you were to piss on a tree, it would kill it by the next day. Shortness of breath, while on tren you won't need to as much cardio as you listed above. Because with tren your body uses your calories that you eat more efficient. Most guys say to bump cardio all together while on tren. If it were me I would change your runs to nice brisk walks and watch your heart rate. Get to 120 then Maintain for 30min 3xweek. Acne really depends on your body, I use a good daily scrub for my face also use on shoulders. Also acne pads with me when face feels oily. This will dry your skin out so very important to use a moisturizer. Your attitude will change also if short tempered then you will turn into a monster quick. Don't throw away the tren, just keep until you understand the monster. To me tren is the best, but can be the worst also.
    Great info and post! lots of good advice! I will definitely buy acne pads aka OXY PADS!
    I plan to buy Arimidex or Anastrozole 1 mg/ed for week 1-12. do i need to still use it during pct or after last injection or no?

burn more calls while on tren ? so what happens if i continue to run hour a day? i do 30 min stair master 30 min run on treadmill…main goal is to loose weight but gain muscle… trying to get toned with this cycle not bulk! any advice? is my cardio okay for cutting?

what? is offline Banned
    also am i allowed to ask where to purchase Arimidex /Anastrozole/bromo from? like an online legit site? its not steroid products so I'm sure i can ask right? any one with any legit site they used that ships to Canada?

what? is offline Banned
    and just out of curiosity what happens if u cycle test e/tren and don't use an AI? you get more water retention/gyno?

and if u have gyno can an AI while on cycle decrease and help improve you're gyno?

Oh dude you have to have an a.i. no what ifs there! I wouldn't even inject my hrt doses without it. A whole lot more than bloat will get you. High estrogen in men is very dangerous not to mention a real life bitch to deal with. Avoid it and take your ai. I never come off so I don't want to say anything about pct. I don't put out what I don't know about. But take your ai everyday on that cycle you are proposing. With tren if you don't control your estrogen the prolactin monster will get you and that's no take a few bromos and it's cool. It will kill the whole cycle experience for you! No doubt about it. I think you can buy stuff like anastrozole from the web I don't know ? All mine comes from my doc. I've got buddies that get it somewhere but a lot of times I hear them complaining about the effectiveness or lack there of. But dude for real study up, keep asking questions, train hard, run on that treadmill all you want, ( cause you will give that up soon on the tren. You won't have the air to pull that shit off. Haha! Now did I read where you don't think that lifting too heavy is going to be a problem. Oh dude you might want to rethink that part because tren is not an aerobic it's an anabolic and you are going to want to lift heavy! Even if you don't the tren monster will ! Dude tren is a body, mind, attitude, damn near a personality changer. One needs to be very prepared and very disciplined to even consider using tren. oh and what roughneck was saying about the utilization of calories while on tren is correct. Tren was developed for beef cattle to allow calves to gain as much weight as possible in as short a period of time as possible. Everytime I've used tren all my gains are lean rock hard ripped muscle. I stay at about 11%bf eat very clean so my gains on just tes are always lean keepers And since I never come off maintaining it's easy money. But tren man ripping full veiny thin skinned swelled up oh dude I can't talk about it any more I just got out of the gym and if it wasn't for talk and text it would be a bitch holding my phone up this long! Hahaha I love this shit! Ok back to this For real for you and anyone contemplating such a journey be prepared be overly prepared.
    what? likes this.

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Tren veins bro haha, love it, either tren hates u, loves u, or u just ride it out, I personally love it and only run my trt dose 200mg/week along side pinning 150mg eod tren a and always get great results, people add in other shit, but u really dont need much more with proper dieting and training
    Just remember if u do comite to it tren does shut u down hard like any 19nor, so know the risks involved as well
    While I am still on my cut I droped down to a low of 175lbs from weeks 1-12, since adding in tren I have gained quite of bit of lbm hanging on to pretty much the same bf 192.2lbs at 10% bf, I am in a contest and it ends in a month so hopefully be able to lean down to 7% or so, been a long ass cut 18 weeks now but if it wasnt for this schredder contest I am in and prize money involved I would be doing a recomp by now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren side effects??-20140624_175418-1.jpg   Tren side effects??-20140624_175439-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Matt007; 06-25-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information