Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Tren side effects??

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh Jesus - is this like the juicer recipe?

Mine is finally close to starting her Var cycle. I think I'm more looking forward to it than her. Lol

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by what? View Post
    300 mgs/week tren 600 mgs/week test e
    Look youngster, by saying that I'm referring to your cycle experience. Remember that tren is 5x stronger than test. So you your 300mgs tren is comp, to 1500mgs test. Then on top of that you want to run 600mgs test. That's like2100/week. Start slower and see how to control E2 levels. The higher does of test just means more chances of sides. The main reason to run test with tren, is keep your body more normal. Tren shuts you down pretty hard, so the test helps with the tren sides. Like tren dick and libido. You need to run a test only cycle get blood work done before, and during. So then you will know how to control the test, you can run tren and go from there. Also everyone's body is different what works for Samson might not be best for you. That's why you need to start slow. Remember the turtle beat the rabbit, it's a marathon not a sprint.

mrtypr is offline Junior Member
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned, but I got pretty bad Heart burn/acid reflux.. IT was quiete annoying. Even Eno couldnt keep it down

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by btc89 View Post
    Lactating nipples basically means your nipples could have prolactin, an enzyme in breast milk, could secrete. By shutdown, your HPTA axis is what I'm referring to. Your testes will stop working and likely shrink. As for erectile dysfunction, that means you can't achieve an erection. Low sex drive doubled with no boners is going to be pretty lame.
    Yeah need Bromo on hand for sure lol

do ppl use bromo usually when they experience these sides on Tren only or on almost any steroid you can experience those same sides? to need bromo on hand?

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    All is well now with this new harsh ass combo

Ummm, yeah - Letro is an Ai, the roughest Ai

Before I just used Stane @ 12.5mg 2x a week & was totally fine. But, after a run on tren e - all shit got skewed & body seems to go estro crazy

I still run caber, I love being able to hold my nut back 3x longer.

Tren & all juice should not be handled lightly. You'll weep like b!tch if your estro spikes & your moobs ache so bad you can't lay on your chest.

Shit happens - you stick a fvcking giant needle in your body & sometimes you get a adverse reaction.

As far as doses - well to each is own. I seem to tolerate a lot. I don't know how or why, but all is stable at 600mg of tren ace per week.
    anything else you can substitute the bromo for? caber?

what? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Look youngster, by saying that I'm referring to your cycle experience. Remember that tren is 5x stronger than test. So you your 300mgs tren is comp, to 1500mgs test. Then on top of that you want to run 600mgs test. That's like2100/week. Start slower and see how to control E2 levels. The higher does of test just means more chances of sides. The main reason to run test with tren, is keep your body more normal. Tren shuts you down pretty hard, so the test helps with the tren sides. Like tren dick and libido. You need to run a test only cycle get blood work done before, and during. So then you will know how to control the test, you can run tren and go from there. Also everyone's body is different what works for Samson might not be best for you. That's why you need to start slow. Remember the turtle beat the rabbit, it's a marathon not a sprint.
    true lol i heard its best run EOD tho for Tren and i know its 5 x stronger and shuts u down hard but if prepared should be good with AI and bromo on hand…

2100/mgs a week? doubt that lol i did a test only cycle before it sucked! i got the gear on hand probably too much tren at 60 ml so I'm a fix up a nice 12 weaker at 300mgs/week

i could bump it down to 150mgs a week to inject the tren 50mgs EOD instead of 100 but afraid of not getting results that I want that way will see…I'm just preparing the cycle and doing it actually in a few weeks!

btc89 is offline New Member
    Yeah need Bromo on hand for sure lol

do ppl use bromo usually when they experience these sides on Tren only or on almost any steroid you can experience those same sides? to need bromo on hand?
    I was taught to use cabergoline to battle the prolactin sides. AI along side hCG and have some nolva and clomid for PCT, and you should be good to go =]

what? is offline Banned
    I was taught to use cabergoline to battle the prolactin sides. AI along side hCG and have some nolva and clomid for PCT, and you should be good to go =]

have pct clomid/nolva
    have arimidex 0.25 mgs/eod

have all the gear

just trying to get hands on bromo,caber etc

and can't get hcg so thats out of the question!

btc89 is offline New Member
    true lol i heard its best run EOD tho for Tren and i know its 5 x stronger and shuts u down hard but if prepared should be good with AI and bromo on hand…

2100/mgs a week? doubt that lol i did a test only cycle before it sucked! i got the gear on hand probably too much tren at 60 ml so I'm a fix up a nice 12 weaker at 300mgs/week

i could bump it down to 150mgs a week to inject the tren 50mgs EOD instead of 100 but afraid of not getting results that I want that way will see…I'm just preparing the cycle and doing it actually in a few weeks!
    Bro, please don't run tren enanthate EOD, you do that with acetate where it's half life is about one day, while enanthate's half life is 10.5 days.

what? is offline Banned
    im gonna go to my doctor and tell him i need cabergoline or bromo in order to battle prolactin sides when on cycle! I'm curious if he will prescribe he seems like a cool dr been going to him for few years lol don't got a prescription and don't know how else to get that crap!

what? is offline Banned
    Bro, please don't run tren enanthate EOD, you do that with acetate where it's half life is about one day, while enanthate's half life is 10.5 days.
    I think you're confused lol

its not tren E its tren acetate 100mgs/says on my bottle too just confirmed lol so EOD is a must no??

running test e with it at 600mgs/week and tren 300 mgs/week EOD 100MGS

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There is so much bad information in this thread I don't no where to start...

Forget tren stick with test only please

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Are the sides of tren e less than the tren ace? I am running 100mg of tren e twice per week and I am using t300 with it. I am not noticing any real sides from the tren, but I am only on 200mg/week without the spike of acetate. I have to say that I did feel better at lower doses of the test, 600mg compared to 900mg per week. I should have just stayed at the lower dose looking back, but lesson learned. I do feel and look good, so not really worried.

tectime is offline Member
    The sides are what they turn out to be ! The good thing with ace is if the sides are unbearable ace will clear out faster.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    OP is banned. No need for anything else lol

tectime is offline Member
    Oh well. Always fun talking about tren . You can't have that conversation with just anyone you know ! And funny to hear people talk about it and you can tell They've probly never even seen a vial if tren ! Hahaha! Oh well !

my cycle is 300 mgs of tren week 1-12 100 mgs EOD

600 mgs of test e week 1-12
    whinny 50 mgs ed week 6-12
    clen 100 mcg/ed week 6-12

followed by pct
    Cut out the tren.

Cut out the clen.

Cut out the winny.

Save them all for a future cycle. Do the test and cut your calories to 300 below maintenance and lift very hard and do your cardio. What are you going to do for an a.I. with the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Oops!

Zedded is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I replied in your other thread. Test only buddy, test only.
    yep test is the way to go. and i doubt ur getting real tren but if you are be ready for tren cough i've heard its terrifying

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    When you get close to a vein while injecting the train you will know it

This shit should just be a sticky, you get a tren question every other day

And fvck tren e - a low dose made me piss brown. Yet more than double of ace does nothing of the sort

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Thank u! Its about time...

mvp7 is offline New Member
    interesting thread why did the dude get banned lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    closed, OP banned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information