Jonlb21 is offline New Member

1st Cycle Bad Side Effects

Hey Everyone,

I'm about 3 weeks in my first cycle. I'm currently taking 50mg of anavar everyday with N2 Guard,Stack No. 17, and Forma stanzol . I've stacked them with S4, MK-2866, GW-50156 SARMS from sarms1. I was taking the SARMS, 2 weeks prior to the anavar so we'll say SARMS total of 4-5 weeks. Anyway I have been having some serious side effects lately. I wake up with a bloody noses in the mourning and feel nauseous throughout the day. I get these vicious migraines that won't seem to go away. When you feel nauseous and have a bad migraine it makes it almost impossible to work out everyday.

So I've been taking other things along side this oral only cycle. Basic stuff like joint supplements, CLA, fish oil, fat burners in the mourning, and cissus. I just constantly feel sick and have no energy. The majority of what I've read says that anavar has little to no side effects, so I don't know if that is the cause. But I have been day by day dropping a supplement here or there to try and see what is making me sick. Any advice ?

If someone is going to advise me to stop anavar I know its bad for the body to stop taking it cold turkey entirely, it shocks the body. I have HCG generate and OxandroVar on hand but feel like the last thing I want to do is take more pills. Is my body shutting down ? and does this sound like any side effects any one had heard of for mild anavar?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    All those OTC products are killing you. Listen to your body and stop everything.
    You would be better served with injectable test and anavar .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what on earth are you doing, come off everything and recovery and learn how to build a proper cycle.

tectime is offline Member
    Man ! Right and right ! Stop that crazy OTC pretend cycle. You have so much junk in that no wonder your head hurts. Dude none of that is worth a ****. And really anavar is borderline. After you prepare yourself find some real steroids if you are so inclined. start with one compound at a time and build up your knowledge so you actually get some results other than a headache and a bloody nose.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Bloody noses and headaches sounds like high blood pressure. You need to stop before you do some serious damage.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Bloody noses and headaches sounds like high blood pressure. You need to stop before you do some serious damage.
    Most probable. Way to much crap in his body right now. People wrongly assume OTC=safe. I've seen too many clinical cases of OTC products causing health concerns to know different.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Most probable. Way to much crap in his body right now. People wrongly assume OTC=safe. I've seen too many clinical cases of OTC products causing health concerns to know different.
    Yeah people think because it's over the counter it's safe. Barmy. Far too much of anything for my liking. Too many variables to worry about

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Yeah people think because it's over the counter it's safe. Barmy. Far too much of anything for my liking. Too many variables to worry about
    Just ask the people who had liver disorders from using the OTC thermogenic OxyElite.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    This "thing" that we do is not all that complex.

You eat
    You train
    You rest

all the top body builders have this down to a T

They know how to get big with just those three things.

If you don't know how to do those three things, steroids and all the other chemicals won't help you.

Learn the basics mate

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thread Information