• 2 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 5 Post By PistolPete33
  • 3 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By ironbeck
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Teen F's with my head. Anything I can do?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Teen F's with my head. Anything I can do?

Second time using Tren and I do t do bad with sides such as night sweats or insomnia which is great. However, whenever I'm on it about 5 weeks in all I can do is fight with my wife. I start wanting to know about her sexual past and not sure why. I've never cared about this before but everytime I'm on Tren it's all I can think of. Then, I don't believe her with her answers. Is there anything I can do to combat this or is it just the Tren taking over my thoughts? I don't want to leave my wife because this is messing with my thoughts

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think you answered your own question. Control the compound, don't let it control you. I'd try some relaxation/meditation techniques.....seriously. Otherwise, I'd steer clear of tren . Just my 2cc.
    NACH3 and OdinsOtherSon like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know your dose but it seems to mess with your head.

You know the cause.

Reduce the dose
    Or
    Drop the tren
    Or
    Endure what is happening while minimizing the effect...

That the only choice I see...

Good luck wih that.

IMO it do not worth the conflict and the fight with your wife. When you could simply use another compound...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Totally agreed... Tren makes me more aggressive whether I take 200mg or 400mg...

But if ya know the problem, and you say you never worried about this b4, it's not worth losing your wife, best friend, etc, etc!

Take the advice above and use another compound... Ask yourself is losing a relationship(your marriage etc); and this could be only something's you've picked up on(just a thought) worth raking Tren which could be replaced!

Good luck, and I hope this ends up working itself out bro!!

I agree I will cut my dose in half as it seems at 50mg EOD I'm not a dick but at 100mg EOD my mind F's with me. I start wondering who my wife slept with and start asking all crazy questions and it drives me insane. At least I found out my wife never blew anyone. Didn't know that before and I actually believe her. I need to learn to let it all go. When I'm not on Tren I never give a crap what she's done. Last time I did term I stopped it early because I couldn't take the fighting

Another question, if I stop the Tren completely would running Mast Prop and test E tougher decent for a cut stack? I have 7 weeks I
    Left of this cut and want to get BF down as much as possible without being divorced.
    Last edited by PistolPete33; 07-04-2014 at 07:11 AM.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perhaps you should just set the vial down, and walk away...just my $0.02
    PistolPete33 and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Perhaps you should just set the vial down, and walk away...just my $0.02
    You know you're right. Gonna drop the Tren . I was on vacation this week and we've fought every single day. I even left and went home for a few days. My relationship is way too important to waste over this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I agree I will cut my dose in half as it seems at 50mg EOD I'm not a dick but at 100mg EOD my mind F's with me. I start wondering who my wife slept with and start asking all crazy questions and it drives me insane. At least I found out my wife never blew anyone. Didn't know that before and I actually believe her. I need to learn to let it all go. When I'm not on Tren I never give a crap what she's done. Last time I did term I stopped it early because I couldn't take the fighting

Another question, if I stop the Tren completely would running Mast Prop and test E tougher decent for a cut stack? I have 7 weeks I
    Left of this cut and want to get BF down as much as possible without being divorced.
    Masteron would certainly help, you may also consider some T3.

Test/mast/t3 sounds pretty efficient to me

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    PistolPete33,
    Yeh good decision - my one friend told me this "if it seems like the wrong thing to do/or that your considering not to, then the decision should be not to do it at all" and this really hit home for me!

Also,^^^^Mast is a great alternative & w/T3(never took but am going to put into next cycle) heard it's awesome for cutting, etc!!

Good luck bro!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought this thread was going to be about you being seduced by a teen lol.
    DAAS, NACH3 and David LoPan like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Crap I came in here thinking it was a teen messing with someones head.....like a teen girl. Guess it was not a redz thread so I should have know. I see Redz is looking at the thread as well. Bet he was thinking the same thing.
    NACH3 and redz like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lmfao!!!^^ funny B/c that's initially what made me check the post out originally! Lol

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    ^ x4
    Kind of disappointed it was about Tren .

Sounds like you're making a smart decision Pete, best of luck buddy.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You need to control yourself, or just stop(or drop dose)

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be about you being seduced by a teen lol.
    LMAO damn spellcheck
    NACH3 likes this.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro the problem isnt the TREN its your insecurity, Steriods can bring out buried emotions for some. I think you should seek some professional help instead of blaming something in a vial. Just my 2cents
    NACH3 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think you answered your own question. Control the compound, don't let it control you. I'd try some relaxation/meditation techniques.....seriously. Otherwise, I'd steer clear of tren. Just my 2cc.
    VERY well put,,,I couldnt have said it better myself.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Keep us/me updated Pistol.... You know we're all here for ya... Their is some great feedback in this thread, IMO!!

Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Bro the problem isnt the TREN its your insecurity, Steriods can bring out buried emotions for some. I think you should seek some professional help instead of blaming something in a vial. Just my 2cents
    It's very possible for sure. Never been an insecure person before but I know last time I used Tren I got off it early because I was fighting with my wife all the time and we typically never fight. Either way I stopped the Tren and we will see how things pan out over the next week or so.
    NACH3 likes this.

So, it's been a few days since my last Tren pin and I can already tell it's getting out of my system. I already feel 1000 times better emotionally. Looks like Tren is a bad option for me. Last time I took it I stopped it early as well because I was fighting with my wife then too. Not sure if I will ever use it again but if I do it will be at a much lower dose but right now I don't think it will ever be worth touching again. Thanks for all your help

Thread Information