Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jackkerr7 is offline New Member

dianabol ! ruined ?

i have a course of pink hexagons and unfortunately i left the bag of them in my pocket and ran it through the washing machine...i dried all of it out and they seem fine just in a powder form, does anyone know if this ruins them or are they still good to go ? positive feedback only please and thank you.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol by OMO labs lol.

haha mayaswell give it a shot

★Valkyrie★ is offline New Member
    How many are we talking about? (Mods/admin pardon me for saying this) There's simply way to many reputable sources available,and the prices on Methandrostenolone is cheap enough for 2-300ct..Get more..no fuss no muss,easy peasy japoneasy!

Also,I would begin to speculate that the active hormone could have fallen apart/dissolved and your stuck with an unbalanced amount of binders/fillers with whatever hormone didn't reach it's dissolving point..You also have to consider the fact that if water got inside,so could a number of other chemicals from your washer (bleach/detergent/fabric softener,ext),the amount could be so minute that your system would hardly recognize it,however there's no saying that the hormone didn't fall apart due to a possibility of mixing..

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tough to say how much is active or has been destroyed . If if was me and I was "planning" my cycle then I would replace it. Why waste time and energy wondering!

★Valkyrie★ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Tough to say how much is active or has been destroyed . If if was me and I was "planning" my cycle then I would replace it. Why waste time and energy wondering!
    Bingo... Why chance a set back on a gamble..Get a piece of mind,simplicity..Contact your source and advise them "sometimes they can be compassionate and toss you a bone"..What's the worst they can say? besides laugh..

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I wouldn't eat gum that went through the washer let alone oral AS. There are too many variables of what could have happened. Throw it away. You shouldn't be using steroids at your age anyway.

The Young and Steroids

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Of course there ruined bin them unless you fancy eating some washing powder and softener.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 20 years old and your stats you should not be using anyway.
    Throw it away.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why the f**k do you have a pocket full of dbol anyway? I mean, if you have so much dbol you didnt realize you have it in your pockets...you sir have too much dbol lol.. (and agree with above- 20 years old too young - the AAS gods are giving you a sign you are not ready for dbol.....washing machine + dbol = a sign lol)

il throw the shit out, even though i am only 20 years old, i know myself that i still have another 4-5 years before starting cycle,
    the idea i have is to research and prepare for AS so i will be fully ready for them and know exactly what I'm putting in my body
    this is why i joined this site so i can get all the vital info off you boys on here, much appreciated though thanks for that.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jackkerr7 View Post
    il throw the shit out, even though i am only 20 years old, i know myself that i still have another 4-5 years before starting cycle,
    the idea i have is to research and prepare for AS so i will be fully ready for them and know exactly what I'm putting in my body
    this is why i joined this site so i can get all the vital info off you boys on here, much appreciated though thanks for that.
    Good choice jack.

Thread Information