Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: clen vs ephedrine/ which is better?

Stealthypickle9 is offline New Member

clen vs ephedrine/ which is better?

i want to cut up a bit soon, ive used ephedrine in the past with great results, but im having a lot of difficulty getting more. im thinking about just getting some liquid clen of a research site.

what do you guys prefer to cut up? ill be carb cycling for my diet and will be running ghrp2 and mod grf. im 18 years old, 210 ish at 10% body fat. my goals are 7% body fat. i appreciate any input

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    10% and you want to get to 7%, 18 years old, peptides and now clen or Ephed. Do you really need either to drop that 3%. I mean we are talking about 6 lbs here. I tend to think you could drop 6 lbs without taking anything, provided your stats info is correct anyway.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I can cut 5 pounds just by water use a couple of meals and a good crap. Why is your goal 7%?

This is from another post "Approximately 6-7% body fat for a man is a bit less extreme than competition bodybuilders, but it’s still hovering at a level that is not sustainable for most men. Around this level, or slightly less, the face becomes gaunt, and your family starts worrying about you. This 6-7% body fat level, which is achieved by many male fitness models when doing photoshoots, is characterized by muscle definition in all muscles and clear vascularity in most muscles including arms, legs, and even abs. Vascularity over the abs muscle is a sign of very low body fat. Clear separation of muscles as well."
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Stealthypickle9 is offline New Member
    ive never had nice abs before and i want to get really ripped for once even if it just for a few weeks, plus ive had a hard time getting below 10 with good dieting so im willing to try a little clen , it seems safe enough with conservative dosing

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen can be rough if you aren't prepared for the sides. The use of keto and Clen together allows you to cycle it continuously ( 8 weeks or under.... Typically with keto). The eca stack is ok but must be taken 3 times a day for fat loss and the crash sucks. I prefer the eca stack once a day pre-workout especially in the winter when I am a bit sluggish. I think your training and dieting are what is actually going to give you the majority of your results.
    Stealthypickle9 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthypickle9 View Post
    i want to cut up a bit soon, ive used ephedrine in the past with great results, but im having a lot of difficulty getting more. im thinking about just getting some liquid clen of a research site.

what do you guys prefer to cut up? ill be carb cycling for my diet and will be running ghrp2 and mod grf. im 18 years old, 210 ish at 10% body fat. my goals are 7% body fat. i appreciate any input
    I personally do much better on CLENBUTEROL
    Stealthypickle9 likes this.

mewalrus is offline New Member
    Start LOW with clen it lasts along time, you go to high you day is ****ed trust me. Half life is 27 hours, not fun when you take to much.

Tryed it first day 60 mcg, felt like shit and layed in bed all day. Skipped a day then 25 mcg was ok felt functional. Then thought i might be getting used to it and tried 50 mcg and boom felt like shit and layed in bed all day. Shit is powerful, if you have shit to do be careful.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mewalrus View Post
    Start LOW with clen it lasts along time, you go to high you day is ****ed trust me. Half life is 27 hours, not fun when you take to much.

Tryed it first day 60 mcg, felt like shit and layed in bed all day. Skipped a day then 25 mcg was ok felt functional. Then thought i might be getting used to it and tried 50 mcg and boom felt like shit and layed in bed all day. Shit is powerful, if you have shit to do be careful.
    Yes, and that's why it's generally recommended to start at 25mg and titrate every few days until you achieve the desired dose. The tachycardia, tremors, and nervousness/anxiety many people feel often subsides with three days of a dose adjustment at lower doses.

Thread Information