brodacious is offline New Member

First cycle confirmation

Hey what's up. Just wanted to post my first cycle on here and see any comments. I am 6'5" and approximately 245. I would guess my BF% would be 16%. I eat clean and around every 2-3 hours a day. I have been training for 9+ years, and i train pretty intensively, such as two a days. For instance, i will have a track workout in the morning and hit the weights in the afternoon, or weights in afternoon and swim at night. My current goal is to increase my competitive athleticism.

my proposed cycle is
    Test Prop 150mg EOD for 8 weeks
    PCT 3 days after last pin 40/40/20/20 nova
    50/50/25/25 clomid
    A few questions. I have HCG and adex, should i be taking adex eod .25mg or wait until the sign of bad sides?
    For hcg, i was planning on starting it on week 4, at 250IU twice a week and stopping at the beginning at week 8. Is that reasonable? If not could i get some insight please.

Now, I did start and had just completed my first week, but my first two shots were 100mg in the glutes to test for PIP, i had none and the next two i bumped up 150mg, and I'm still good to go. i am trying to complete this cycle in my only free time i have, which is this 8 weeks. Is eight weeks worth it? or should i wait so i can have time for 10 weeks. I just don't know when that will be since i am very busy.

If i decide to stop, do i need PCT after that first week? if so, what doses?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this thread and for your advise in advance
    Last edited by brodacious; 07-14-2014 at 10:01 AM.

The lower your bf the lower your chance of gyno. 16% may be on the higher side for a cycle. I would bump up my clomid a little to 100/50/50/50. I would start adex when I start cycling it will help control your E2 and control your sides. For HCG , if you have a 5000iu vial you have plenty to take 250iu twice a week for your whole cycle. So just take it for your 8 weeks while you're on Test.

Thank you for your post and your advice! Do you recommend trying to lower my BF before continuing the cycle? Or is it something not to be concerned with?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Guessing at 16% bf is not the best thing.
    Post up a pic.
    Are you that busy?
    How's training and diet if your that busy

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Guessing at 16% bf is not the best thing.
    Post up a pic.
    Are you that busy?
    How's training and diet if your that busy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	self.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	151894
    I am moving across country and lets just say i won't be able to when i get there, at least right away. I always make time for training and my meals are pre-made for every week so i can take what i need and go if need be.

i don't know why its upside down it wasn't when i loaded it but it will work.

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Personally I'd wait to start your adex until your second pin. You don't want to start killing off estrogen that you actually need before it starts to aromatize. My 0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Deequarius View Post
    Personally I'd wait to start your adex until your second pin. You don't want to start killing off estrogen that you actually need before it starts to aromatize. My 0.02.
    i appreciate your 0.02 dude thank you!

Any more thoughts on my BF?

Thread Information