canuckcaleb is offline New Member

DNP dose for woman?

What would be general ideal for a women who wants to use DNP ? Also the caps I have are 250MG can I break open the pill and split it into two with water?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What is your knowledge of DNP ? From your post I think not near what it should be. You dont want to open one of those pills due to they will stain anything they touch. What are the womans stats? Exp with cutting and eating? This is a great product but not a magic pill, this stuff will hurt you or kill you.

I am one of the few on here that likes the stuff but it does not seem like you know much about it.

Blog Entries
    read this thread about 10 times and then ask again. DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info
    If I am not around feel free to PM me but DNP is NO JOKE. And being the summer time I would not suggest running it at all. Summer heat can cause a lot more issues. Best to do it when its colder.

Blog Entries
    Remember that DNP use when you don't know what you are doing is reckless, dangerous, stupid and completely unnecessary. Most people on this site will say that using DNP is all of these at any time. It is a tool that can help cut weight but again very dangerous and for most people unnecessary due to the high risk.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckcaleb View Post
    Also the caps I have are 250MG can I break open the pill and split it into two with water?
    No..

vineary2242 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckcaleb View Post
    What would be general ideal for a women who wants to use DNP? Also the caps I have are 250MG can I break open the pill and split it into two with water?
    One a day end of day is preferred by most females I know who take it. I've seen two a day but they suffer, hard to move. Biggest draw back of DNP for women is that it affects the stomach more causing vomiting and the science says there is a higher risk of cataracts for females who take it.

Be safe...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    With other safer options why bother? If something must be taken then t3 and albuterol stacked are extremely effective and safer.

Thread Information