Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Mastron

  1. #1
    db11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Mastron

    What are your opinions on mastron (with test e) for a high cardio

    I am not looking to bulk up just not to loose too much weight but reach a high fittness level

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    You shouldn't take steroids to reach a high fitness level.

  3. #3
    mietek is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    509
    I had good results if you can get it.

    The last masteron , I got from NAPS was in fact test prop. Hard to get it.

  4. #4
    djs2224's Avatar
    djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek
    I had good results if you can get it. The last masteron, I got from NAPS was in fact test prop. Hard to get it.
    How did you figure it was test prop curious

  5. #5
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Keep that prostate in check on masteron . It's a DHT derivative and readily binds to androgen receptors on the prostate often resulting in tissue enlargement and possible voiding issues. Some men are more prone to this than others but don't ignore the problem should it occur.
    lovbyts, marcus300 and Cuz like this.

  6. #6
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    I tried mast once.....600mg a week. I believe was under dosed for one. Cause my test was... (same ugl).

    But my only.point of this was....it was the only time ever had blood in my stool. And not like drops. Actually bleeding. Never happen again after discontinuing the mast.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Keep that prostate in check on masteron. It's a DHT derivative and readily binds to androgen receptors on the prostate often resulting in tissue enlargement and possible voiding issues. Some men are more prone to this than others but don't ignore the problem should it occur.
    What do you look for and how do you control this? Running a max cycle next year and I have prostate cancer in the family

  8. #8
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    What do you look for and how do you control this? Running a max cycle next year and I have prostate cancer in the family
    Early symptoms are related to voiding (peeing). Common early markers are:
    - frequent urination (particularly at night)
    - urgency to urinate
    - feeling of incomplete voiding
    - difficulty voiding
    - difficulty starting or stopping
    - painful urination
    - intermittent or weak stream (starts and stops randomly and it feels like you need to force it)
    - secretion in your underwear
    - pain emanating from the perineum

    5-10mg qd po of tadalafil (Cialis) is an effective method of management. I'd also recommend a PSA test at least once a year, although, personally, I have low confidence in the results of a PSA test. Despite this, a PSA above 10 would prompt me to refer the patient to a urologist for a TRUS (transrectal ultrasound)
    marcus300 likes this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Thanks for the info MI. Thats something I will have to definitely keep in mind. This last year I had a period of difficulty voiding, I wonder what caused that. Wasn't on cycle or anything at the time.

  10. #10
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,488
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Thanks for the info MI. Thats something I will have to definitely keep in mind. This last year I had a period of difficulty voiding, I wonder what caused that. Wasn't on cycle or anything at the time.
    Had you done a cycle recently? Have you had your prostate checked? Other things that can cause it especially constipation are some antibiotics.

    I believe mast should be run between 600mg - 800mg and works best with lower body fat such as 12% or lower

  11. #11
    epixs is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Early symptoms are related to voiding (peeing). Common early markers are:
    - frequent urination (particularly at night)
    - urgency to urinate
    - feeling of incomplete voiding
    - difficulty voiding
    - difficulty starting or stopping
    - painful urination
    - intermittent or weak stream (starts and stops randomly and it feels like you need to force it)
    - secretion in your underwear
    - pain emanating from the perineum

    5-10mg qd po of tadalafil (Cialis) is an effective method of management. I'd also recommend a PSA test at least once a year, although, personally, I have low confidence in the results of a PSA test. Despite this, a PSA above 10 would prompt me to refer the patient to a urologist for a TRUS (transrectal ultrasound)
    Not being a nut hugger, but I'm a med student and all my attending's are either fat as **** or scrawny as hell. Would be awesome to know a doc irl who lifted using peds.

  12. #12
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,488
    Quote Originally Posted by epixs View Post
    Not being a nut hugger, but I'm a med student and all my attending's are either fat as **** or scrawny as hell. Would be awesome to know a doc irl who lifted using peds.
    Start looking for doctors at your school or clinics who have big arms and ask them where they lift.
    Cuz likes this.

  13. #13
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Thanks for the info MI. Thats something I will have to definitely keep in mind. This last year I had a period of difficulty voiding, I wonder what caused that. Wasn't on cycle or anything at the time.
    There are a lot of factors that can affect prostate health. Selenium, zinc, vitamin D, estrogen levels, omega-3 deficiency, elevated IGF, and more have been linked with prostate issues.....the list is exhaustive. I gave a lecture on prostate cancer and risk factors last year. Let me know if you need any details. Happy to share.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •