Thread: Advice please

steroid101 is offline New Member

Advice please

26 years old
    13 to 14 body fat
    5"11

I have test prop, eq, and anavar I'm looking on a good way to cycle these. I also get pescribed cyp but at low doses. I have adex and all of that. I want to cut not bulk. My diet is very very low carb and around 4 to 5 meals a day. I don't wanna blow up. I want to loose weight if anything and destroy the body fat. What's the best way to cycle these compounds for the results I can look for.? Is it possible. I know a u compounds cAn be used for a cut so I'm just wondering what days to shoot and how much. I was thinking 200 test 450 eq and 50 var but I'm confused on how often to pin. And I'm worried about hair loss reason why I chose these. I have lots of experience with pro hormones and anavar. So I'm not a complete new personn to get any advice ?

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I think you might want to do some research on your own?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's easy then. Keep on your TRT dose and tweak the diet and do more cardio.
    EQ is not very popular here. Most everyone who has used it say dont waste your money. Most anavar found on the market is really dbol so it will add a lot of water weight, not what you are looking for.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Don't cut with gear use diet. Do you have mpb?

No I get real anavar from super legit source. I'm not worried about that.. And yes I am prone to mpb but no problems right now

I thought these compounds were light on hair even with my mpb

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid101 View Post
    No I get real anavar from super legit source. I'm not worried about that.. And yes I am prone to mpb but no problems right now
    Unless it's pharmacy grade or you've tested the var from an independent UGL yourself, you won't know for sure. Every dealer claims theirs is the best.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid101 View Post
    I thought these compounds were light on hair even with my mpb
    There is no guarantee. Changes in testosterone AND estrogen levels will affect follicle growth and thickness. Two people can run the same cycle and have different effects because your physiology is different. Some guys get terrible dyspepsia on cycle, others have none. Some experience HTN and hyperlipidemia, others have very little effects. You can not assume your results and side effects will mirror someone else unless that someone else is your twin sibling with the same heredity factors and physiology.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id cut naturally then use my cycle to bulk. Read the stickies etc for first cycle recommendations. I dont think anyones first cycle should be a cut.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    You will loose it bro. You loose it faster worrying. Take finasteride take a big chance your pecker will stop pecking.

Anavar is said to be light on hair because it is less androgenic .

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
    Take finasteride take a big chance your pecker will stop pecking.
    By big chance of experiencing ED I'm assuming you mean 2.8-3.1%, because thats what studies have shown. Of those that experience ED issues the the symptoms go away after continuous use or stopping administration of the drug. The only causal relationship between finasteride and sexual side effects is the decreased amount of ejaculatory volume. This is because of the interaction finasteride has on DHT, and DHTs effect on the prostate.

Thread Information