Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Did I get Ripped or What!

Testecha is offline New Member

Did I get Ripped or What!

I ordered TESTOSTERONA E 250 mg/ml - 10 ml from read the rules before you post again which is a Official Distributor of .
    I received 4 packets in about twelve days. It was not in vials as implied, anybody know what they look like?
    Last edited by BG; 07-29-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Darkness is offline Member
    ummm que?

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Isnt that a decoy for customs?

Ive never ordered stealth juice but i looked into it a fair bit as im from the down under and customs are fairly onto it here.

From memory they have a code on them that stands for each compound.. Maybe look into it a bit further

Yes the texture and odor is simular to the Test E that I have.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Testecha; 07-28-2014 at 08:14 PM.

SoPacNW is offline New Member
    You're good to go. I've used/received the same stuff before. I was sceptical of it as well especially when I found that the carrier oil was clear. I ran 12ml through a filter just to be sure before transferring to the vial. And I say 12ml because the pouches are sold as 5ml but I pulled 6ml from every one I got. I filtered mine but a friend of mine didn't, and he still alive. So the choice is yours.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoPacNW View Post
    You're good to go. I've used/received the same stuff before. I was sceptical of it as well especially when I found that the carrier oil was clear. I ran 12ml through a filter just to be sure before transferring to the vial. And I say 12ml because the pouches are sold as 5ml but I pulled 6ml from every one I got. I filtered mine but a friend of mine didn't, and he still alive. So the choice is yours.
    ^^^^ where are these guys coming from lately 1st post praising this UGL or that one saying how good they are. VERY strange and suspicious for a 1st post. It seems they have a constant ping/search going for their product name and when it pops up on a new sight they are quick to jump on, make and account and say how good it is.

Not your typical newbie post on a site like this or any IMO. Personally I would not put any credibility in their opinion. That doesnt mean it's bad. I just dont look for reviews from suppliers.

SoPacNW is offline New Member
    Yeah it does seem that way by my reply I guess. I am new here but have been using this same handle in another forum for about 8 months.(right aeound my first pin) No I'm not an advocate for their product, but they were the only UGL I've used before home brewing. I assure you I still a novice when it comes to gear, but I do know enough to answer basic questions. Mostly here to learn from more experienced members

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoPacNW View Post
    Yeah it does seem that way by my reply I guess. I am new here but have been using this same handle in another forum for about 8 months.(right aeound my first pin) No I'm not an advocate for their product, but they were the only UGL I've used before home brewing. I assure you I still a novice when it comes to gear, but I do know enough to answer basic questions. Mostly here to learn from more experienced members
    OK, welcome to the forum then.

Yeah it seemed that way because I have been seeing a lot of one post newbies praising products then never to be seen again.
    reporich likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes it comes in sachets. Yes it needs transferring to sterile vials. Yes it's gtg.

No, you're not allowed to name sources. There's every chance this thread will be deleted as a result.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the replies and education all.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I second the satchets being good to go usually, nothing wrong with it anyway as long as your supplier does it right. My supplier has always used satchets with codes stamped on them and it has all been pharmacy grade from the get go. I can see why you would be thrown off, I have had them arrive in sex lube packets before.

Thread Information