Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Worried - Possible Infection. Please Help

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    For me it didn't take too long, maybe 2-3 weeks. Libido increase was pretty soon after though. Got blood work around week 4 or 5 I believe.
    Is it noticeable when it starts to work? Like do you feel more energy, upbeat attitude, strength, positivity etc?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post
    Is it noticeable when it starts to work? Like do you feel more energy, upbeat attitude, strength, positivity etc?
    It's very noticable without a doubt. You will be looking at fat chicks and picturing them naked. If you're single then you better have some girls around. As for the gym you will notice that your strength will improve quite rapidly and it will be hard to get yourself out of the gym. You WILL def. know when it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    It's very noticable without a doubt. You will be looking at fat chicks and picturing them naked. If you're single then you better have some girls around. As for the gym you will notice that your strength will improve quite rapidly and it will be hard to get yourself out of the gym. You WILL def. know when it starts.
    Hope you're telling the truth... I think I could get a cpl fat chicks..

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Yeah sex drive increase is pretty incredible. And More reps, less time in between sets, higher intensity workouts for me.

Hope you're telling the truth... I think I could get a cpl fat chicks..
    Honestly, if you don't have a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you're gay) you better start looking ASAP. You'll only be able to punch the meat clown so many times. Even with a horny girl around you will still punch the clown.
    frighteous likes this.

Honestly, if you don't have a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you're gay) you better start looking ASAP. You'll only be able to punch the meat clown so many times. Even with a horny girl around you will still punch the clown.
    Part of the reason Im taking this is so I'll have less social anxiety, help me find a gf

Part of the reason Im taking this is so I'll have less social anxiety, help me find a gf
    It may make you more akward because you're going to be so horney girls will think there is something wrong with you. I can't imagine being on a cycle without a wife/gf. I don't think I would be able to function. It's hard enough as it is. You will def. gain some confidence without a doubt but if you're insecure then the Test may bring more of that out in you.

I'm not an insecure person by any means but when I take Tren I turn crazy.

It may make you more akward because you're going to be so horney girls will think there is something wrong with you. I can't imagine being on a cycle without a wife/gf. I don't think I would be able to function. It's hard enough as it is. You will def. gain some confidence without a doubt but if you're insecure then the Test may bring more of that out in you.

I'm not an insecure person by any means but when I take Tren I turn crazy.
    I guess we shall see
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-08-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information