Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830

Thread: Need Help Starting 1st Ever Cycle...

Alvear1311 is offline New Member

Need Help Starting 1st Ever Cycle...

Hello everyone im starting my first ever cycle on October. Just wanted to get some info in about what and how much to take.

Training Experience.
    About a year and 4-5 months
    started at 98lbs went up to 125lbs.
    Im 20yrs old.

Diet:
    5-6meals sometimes
    Oatmeal ,brown rice, fish, turkey, chicken, wheat pasta, whey protein, whole milk, avocado, flaxseed etc.. somewhat above average diet. Dont slack. I keep my carbs high for bulk.
    Yes tried eating more but my appetite dont grow much.. ive pleatued in weight. Stuck at 120-125. Heard deca makes u hungry and eat a shitload.

Workout split.
    3 sets of everything

7-8 workouts
    chest/tri
    Legs
    back/bis
    chest/tri
    legs
    shoulders
    rest

changed it up couple times to confuse and shock body.

5sets of everything.
    8-10 workouts
    Chest/back
    shoulders/arms
    legs
    chest/back
    shoulders/arms
    legs
    Rest

Misc..:
    So i started working out around february of last year...
    did some good gains naturally.. learned how to diet better and hit muscle groups twice. Learned alot on working out.
    Stopped working out around march of this year for about a month due to moving to a job location.. (refinery job) scaffold
    Couldnt find a gym here until they recently opened one, started going job finished in april. So went back to hometown, trained again for 3 months straight. Then stopped in july due again to another job.. stopped from july-august 1 month. Lost a bit of size and weight. Strength too.. started working out again recently like a week ago. And well my supervisor at work hooked me up with some steroids . DECA 300, AND SUSTANON 250.. ALONG WITH SOME DBOL PILLS 50MG.. and nolvadex for pct.

What do yall recommend for my first cycle? How much should i take and how much mg of dbol should i take. Was thinking of breaking pill in half to take 25mg a day.
    Any advice will be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help Starting 1st Ever Cycle...-1528502_662704173789722_1557287953_n.jpg  

Razvan is offline Junior Member
    You should wait until you're 25, i can;t post links so read : My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle and The young and Steroids from the top of the page

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

And besides being young reading your post your lifestyle does not support a quality cycle run.
    Wait till you training routine is set for at least a year and you maximize you natural potential, and for god sakes you can even buy a beer u are too young.
    Razvan likes this.

CanadaStrong88 is offline Junior Member
    Man you have so many beginner gains to take advantage of. Why waste your $ and potentially harm yourself? You weigh approx 125lbs.. just eat food and lift intensely. The gains will come just be patient.
    Id sell the gear and use it for food myself, haha.

Send me the gear I can test it for free for you.
    davidtheman100 likes this.

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    So why after only 1.5 years of non consistent training do you think your ready for AAS, let alone multiple AAS.
    How tall are you? 125lb... I'm not trying to be an ass but eat some damn food son. Deca makes your hungry? No force feeding yourself will make you hungry.

Let me ask you a question... Did you gain 1lb in the last two weeks? ... NO? THEN EAT MORE FOOD.... its simple.

Goodluck, If you decide to run it; just know that when you come off 1) You'll lose it all because your not eating enough 2)I doubt you'd even gain ten pound, because your not eating enough 3) Your appetite is really going to suck afterwards... so you'll probably weigh less in 6 months then you do now.

Then there's that whole HPTA, I don't produce any natural test anymore... but I'm sure that will help your weight gain situation.

My advice, keep the training up, try to stay consistent, up your cals every week if you don't gain weight(you'll have to get creative) and get big! Anyone can train and inj drugs... diet is what makes the difference. The right way is never the easy way, but you'll always have someone to promise you there's an easy solution.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Wussy
    1.5 years ha
    Read the site

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Good job on the gains bro. You do not need aas right now this early in your lifting career. You can make alot of gains thru diet and training. Diet is key to gains.
    Alvear1311 likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Good job on the gains bro. You do not need aas right now this early in your lifting career. You can make alot of gains thru diet and training. Diet is key to gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by JinAustin View Post
    So why after only 1.5 years of non consistent training do you think your ready for AAS, let alone multiple AAS.
    How tall are you? 125lb... I'm not trying to be an ass but eat some damn food son. Deca makes your hungry? No force feeding yourself will make you hungry.

Let me ask you a question... Did you gain 1lb in the last two weeks? ... NO? THEN EAT MORE FOOD.... its simple.

Goodluck, If you decide to run it; just know that when you come off 1) You'll lose it all because your not eating enough 2)I doubt you'd even gain ten pound, because your not eating enough 3) Your appetite is really going to suck afterwards... so you'll probably weigh less in 6 months then you do now.

Then there's that whole HPTA, I don't produce any natural test anymore... but I'm sure that will help your weight gain situation.

My advice, keep the training up, try to stay consistent, up your cals every week if you don't gain weight(you'll have to get creative) and get big! Anyone can train and inj drugs... diet is what makes the difference. The right way is never the easy way, but you'll always have someone to promise you there's an easy solution.
    This is what you need to be listening to.

Damn haha, some of u dudes make it seem easy to eat 3000 or more calories. Do any of u know how hard it is to be eating that much? I struggle enough as it is hitting 2600calories a day. Imagine 3000 or even 3500.. its like asking a fat guy to cut his calories from 5k to 1.8k... its not easy. Ive build a solid frame around me. I lift heavy. People say oh damn ur 120 or whatever. But shit thats mostly muscle and some fat ive gained in like 10months. I gain around .5 to 1lb every week and a half or so but im stuck at 125 due to the fact i cant fit in more calories since im never hungry or anything. I carb load heavy. As for the dude saying dnt waste ur money? Bro i make 1.5k a week in my refinery job. Moneys no problems. Food i eat. I dnt waste itnall on supps. My only supp i take is whey. Everything else comes from whole food. I just wanted some advice to try nd bulk up quick to 140 my ideal weight range.

And believe me i know food gets u big. But being at my size and having my stomach its hard to fit in massive amounts of calories.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvear1311 View Post
    And believe me i know food gets u big. But being at my size and having my stomach its hard to fit in massive amounts of calories.
    Your stomach is no bigger or smaller than anyone else. You think these big guys all started big? You have to train yourself to eat 6 meals a day. Your wanting to get big but you need to be patient and train yourself how to eat . If its too much whole food for you add a couple of shakes into your diet

This statement makes it hard to believe you are well versed in dieting. If you eat more, I am talking force-feeding here to the edge of vomiting, your digestive system will adjust to holding more food gradually over a long period of time.

Consistency and substance are the keys here. If you are not gaining given your stats then you are just not eating enough, end of story. I find it hard to believe that anyone is reaching any genetic plateau at 125lbs unless you are three foot tall.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Life is not easy that's why it's life.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn haha, some of u dudes make it seem easy to eat 3000 or more calories. Do any of u know how hard it is to be eating that much? I struggle enough as it is hitting 2600calories a day. Imagine 3000 or even 3500.. its like asking a fat guy to cut his calories from 5k to 1.8k... its not easy. Ive build a solid frame around me. I lift heavy. People say oh damn ur 120 or whatever. But shit thats mostly muscle and some fat ive gained in like 10months. I gain around .5 to 1lb every week and a half or so but im stuck at 125 due to the fact i cant fit in more calories since im never hungry or anything. I carb load heavy. As for the dude saying dnt waste ur money? Bro i make 1.5k a week in my refinery job. Moneys no problems. Food i eat. I dnt waste itnall on supps. My only supp i take is whey. Everything else comes from whole food. I just wanted some advice to try nd bulk up quick to 140 my ideal weight range.
    Whoever said it was easy!?! If it was easy, everyone would have the perfect physique.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Whoever said it was easy!?! If it was easy, everyone would have the perfect physique.
    lol, do you, OP, think I enjoy eating boiled chicken while my wife is eating at a mexican restaurant and downing margaritas?

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Dude you need to visit the nutrition section and EAT before you think about AAS

I do add shakes into my diet, 800 calorie shake. Exactly i cant force feed more than i can. Everytime i eat a bit more than it fits my appetite shuts down for a period of hrs and i skip a meal or 2 even due to that. I train hard, push some good weight for my size and weight.

And by pleatue i dint mean literally haha smh.. i just ment im stuck at this weight, my strength goes up just my weight doesnt. Meals r good, just calories rnt. I try adding a bit more to each of mymeals but that only makes me want to throw up and not digest good and be ready for my next meal.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do add shakes into my diet, 800 calorie shake. Exactly i cant force feed more than i can. Everytime i eat a bit more than it fits my appetite shuts down for a period of hrs and i skip a meal or 2 even due to that. I train hard, push some good weight for my size and weight.
    Shakes aren't food and most are CRAP.

Of course you can't eat more at first. You have to TRAIN yourself to eat more. The first time you walked into a gym, did you walk over to a squat rack and rep out 500lbs? Probably not.

When I started planning 4200 calories for my daily nutrition several years ago, it took me a few weeks to build up to eating that much. At 3500 calories I was feeling full and wondered how I would ever get to 4000!!!!! It seemed impossible.

The guys that tell us their diet is on point or they can't eat any more or they've hit a plateau are just looking for an easy way out. There are NO easy solutions. Just as you train your muscles, you need to train how to eat and that doesn't happen over night.

Until you learn how to eat to achieve, and more importantly SUSTAIN new growth, you are wasting your time with steroids . If you can't feed the growth, you won't keep the growth. It's just that simple.

Instead of making excuses, make an effort in the kitchen and at the table.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 08-10-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    Alvear1311 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello everyone im starting my first ever cycle on October. Just wanted to get some info in about what and how much to take.

Training Experience.
    About a year and 4-5 months
    started at 98lbs went up to 125lbs.
    Im 20yrs old.

Diet:
    5-6meals sometimes
    Oatmeal ,brown rice, fish, turkey, chicken, wheat pasta, whey protein, whole milk, avocado, flaxseed etc.. somewhat above average diet. Dont slack. I keep my carbs high for bulk.
    Yes tried eating more but my appetite dont grow much.. ive pleatued in weight. Stuck at 120-125. Heard deca makes u hungry and eat a shitload.

Workout split.
    3 sets of everything

7-8 workouts
    chest/tri
    Legs
    back/bis
    chest/tri
    legs
    shoulders
    rest

changed it up couple times to confuse and shock body.

5sets of everything.
    8-10 workouts
    Chest/back
    shoulders/arms
    legs
    chest/back
    shoulders/arms
    legs
    Rest

Misc..:
    So i started working out around february of last year...
    did some good gains naturally.. learned how to diet better and hit muscle groups twice. Learned alot on working out.
    Stopped working out around march of this year for about a month due to moving to a job location.. (refinery job) scaffold
    Couldnt find a gym here until they recently opened one, started going job finished in april. So went back to hometown, trained again for 3 months straight. Then stopped in july due again to another job.. stopped from july-august 1 month. Lost a bit of size and weight. Strength too.. started working out again recently like a week ago. And well my supervisor at work hooked me up with some steroids . DECA 300, AND SUSTANON 250.. ALONG WITH SOME DBOL PILLS 50MG.. and nolvadex for pct.

What do yall recommend for my first cycle? How much should i take and how much mg of dbol should i take. Was thinking of breaking pill in half to take 25mg a day.
    Any advice will be appreciated.
    Mate,

Please do not disrespect our lifestyle. You have NOT paid your dues, and yet, you want to jump the gun and do drugs?

hmmmmm..........

let's look at this another way.

tell me what your nutritional goals are (TDEE +/- ????), and then let's talk about what you are ACTUALLY doing in the kitchen.

How many grams of protein do you need? How many do you actually consume? How many calories do you actually consume compared to your TDEE?

Go to the nutrition section, post your daily diet, and then post your macros per meal and macros per day. include your TDEE and what your goals are.

You seem, based on your comments, to lack the dedication in the kitchen to make this work.

Post up your diet and let's see....

---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Shakes aren't food and most are CRAP.

Of course you can't eat more at first. You have to TRAIN yourself to eat more. The first time you walked into a gym, did you walk over to a squat rack and rep out 500lbs? Probably not.

When I started planning 4200 calories for my daily nutrition several years ago, it took me a few weeks to build up to eating that much. At 3500 calories I was feeling full and wondered how I would ever get to 4000!!!!! It seemed impossible.

The guys that tell us their diet is on point or they can't eat any more or they've hit a plateau are just looking for an easy way out. There are NO easy solutions. Just as you train your muscles, you need to train how to eat and that doesn't happen over night.

Until you learn how to eat to achieve, and more importantly SUSTAIN new growth, you are wasting your time with steroids . If you can't feed the growth, you won't keep the growth. It's just that simple.

Instead of making excuses, make an effort in the kitchen and at the table.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I was in these same shoes once, wondering how I was ever going to hit 4000 calories a day but here I am doing it. It took quite a long time. I usually start altering my intake a few months in advance since I take plenty of time between cycles.

It is all about patience, dedication, and consistency. Well, mental toughness too. It is hard to take that extra bite when your stomach hurts sometimes and it is just as hard not taking that bite on a deficit. You either have it or you don't.

You can ignore us and cycle if you want, but you aren't going to make good gains and you definitely will not keep most of them until you are able to admit your diet is off and start asking why.
    Alvear1311 likes this.

Yeah i guess yall r right.. i mean i already have the stuff but i guess ill wait another year or 2. Im just too impatient with this. It sucks not being able to go up on weight. Ill try nd force myself little by little... thanks guys

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i guess yall r right.. i mean i already have the stuff but i guess ill wait another year or 2. Im just too impatient with this. It sucks not being able to go up on weight. Ill try nd force myself little by little... thanks guys
    Alvear, know that drugs would not make your goals come faster. If you cant feed enough now you wont magically be able to eat more with drugs.

Yes I know how hard it is to eat for a bulk and yes I know how hard it is to eat clean. We all do and thats why we are what we are. Roman said it pay your dues! Like I said training is easy, anyone can inj drugs... diet makes or breaks you.
    Good luck!

BigManCanada is offline New Member
    I used to have this same problem myself. Over eating and expanding your stomach is the only way to do it. I found that eating foods high in volume help expand my stomach which in turn helped my appetite. I remember back 3 years ago when 3000 calories seemed like way too much food in a day now. You'll get threw it, it will be uncomfortable for awhile but ur appetite will change. Now with my metabolism I'm at 6000 calories a day and im always hungry.

Thread Information