Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DR9
    DR9 is offline New Member

Possibility of bunk or underdosed gear?

Hello to all,
    I am new to the board, although I have done extensive research on AAS. I have done 5-6 previous cycles incorporating various compounds, and decided to try trenbolone in my current cycle. I planned on starting at a lighter dose of 75mgs eod tren ace for 8 weeks and 250 mgs ew of test e which would extend to 10 weeks. This, of course, would be followed by pct. Now to my point...I bought from a close friend who orders biotech pharma products. Holograms are on vial as well as box, shrinkwrapped, white top as usual. He has tried their tren with good results. I, however, have been on this cycle for 14 days and have yet to notice a single difference that may be caused by the tren. Is it possible that I may take longer than 2 WEEKS to respond to tren acetate? Could i have gotten a weak batch? I am aware that biotech is reputable. I have even tried some of their other products with success. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bloodwork would tell you for sure, as for other ways of testing like boiling points and such I am not sure. Never heard of the pharmacy although usually pharmacy names means very little anyway since the fakes I have encountered just used copied labels.

Blog Entries
    all tren is ugl so there's no guarantee that's its real or dosed properly...just saying...

DR9
    I understand that there is no such thing as pharmaceutical grade tren . I am referring to an ugl (sorry for any confusion). I guess I am just looking to see if anyone else that has tried biotech biotren has had problems with it or if anyone just seems to react to tren ace slowly in general. I'm tempted to just increase my dosage

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    I've used biotech Tren and it was 100% legit. Do you ever have the taste of battery acid in your mouth immediately after injection?

What's your height, weight, body fat?

If you want to post a pic of the bottle I can cross reference the bottles to see if they're the same

DR9
    I'm 5' 8" 198 and around 12-13%. My friends have used the same source earlier this year with great results/typical tren sides. I've gotten no cough and no taste (rotate between quads, delts, and glutes). I'll try and post a pic in a sec

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Pretty hard to fake tren its so strong you know whether its real or not but like said its all ugl But if your not feeling ace u may check your BW lipid panel and all.

DR9
    Exactly, they all felt it within 2-3 days

DR9
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 2014-08-11 at 19.09.jpg 
Views:	557 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	152473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 2014-08-11 at 19.12.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	152474

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    That's the same as my bottle. But every time I pin tren I instantly taste battery acid in my mouth. Sounds to me like blood work is the only way you'll be able to tell.

DR9
    I assumed it would be the same. Feel like maybe I just got a weak batch? Thanks for the replies

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Biotech is the best UGL on earth IMO. Did your pop offs have the bio tech logo imprinted on them?

DR9
    Yea, they were white with the imprinted logo just like the one on the box. Really expected it to be rocking my world at this point after all that I have seen and read on it

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DR9
    Yea, they were white with the imprinted logo just like the one on the box. Really expected it to be rocking my world at this point after all that I have seen and read on it
    Personally, I have never used tren . Bio is always excellent though. I would talk to your buddy and ask him what's up. Weird. I am interested to see what's going on. Good luck man.

DR9
    I've told him and he just told me it was good stuff everytime and to be patient. The upside of two weeks is more than patient with ace, though. And no sweats. Absolutely no indication of tren being in my system. I'd probably just go get more tren before I spent any money on testing it lol. If things somehow turn around I'll be sure and let you all know

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    You could always test it with one of those labmax tests.
    It will tell you if it contains tren ace but it wont tell you if its dosed properly.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure what a cough or taste has to do with tren . The dreaded tren cough you can get with test, deca or any aas. It all has to do with when injecting you get a little in the blood vein but it's not a tren only thing. I'm on TRT Test E and Ive gotten it.

Do you get any night sweats? That's more of a tren thing although I got it when I started TRT also.

Thread Information