Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First Cycle - Test E - 250mg Twice/Wk - What to expect?

shimbashi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Can you elaborate on this 'crashing'? I'm a bit perplexed by what this means?

Were your chest and shoulders easy to train prior to cycling?
    Crashed gear is when the liquid has crystals form ....ie the gear is not stable and the test leaches out ...I guess this happens with ugl stuff as the brewing process is not precise?
    Yes my chest and shoulders have been easier to develop in the past ..my arms not so much..pathetic forearms.

dem_gains is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was great. Started weighing 75.7 and ended at 90.1 and was 86 after pct and for the following 4 months till I cut. this is in kg btw

Started gaining weigh on day 11. Didn't notice a kick in point as such but had raging boners when I woke up in the morning. So hard that I could barely go toilet without it going everywhere

Felt great too
    Jcz85 likes this.

Nemlack is offline New Member
    I am currently on my first cycle, Test-Cyp (500 mg/Week). I'm on day 16 of my cycle, and am a little disappointed to say that I have not gained 1 lbs of weight. I have gotten more muscular, gotten a little stronger, have definitely lost some fat, but I think all this may be due to my increased workout routine alone. I have heard different expectations on this forum, some saying that it could take up to 4-5 weeks before you notice any changes, so I'm keeping my hopes up, but I would have like to at least seen some gains after 16 days.
    Jcz85 likes this.

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff... Keep it coming.

BTW I have gained about 5lbs since I started. Not noticing any strength increase or stamina, energy. 21st day in today.

samlemon is offline Junior Member
    i am on my second week of my first cycle, 500mg a week. 250mg every 3.5 days.

i am only on my second week so i don't feel anything different honestly, but i follow a strict diet and workout plan before i even start my cycle. so people tell me im getting bigger ext but thats because of my life style not cycle.

i am expecting to start feeling the test E next or the week after.

now for side effects people say they get oily skin at 1-2 weeks. still nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlack View Post
    I have heard different expectations on this forum, some saying that it could take up to 4-5 weeks before you notice any changes, so I'm keeping my hopes up, but I would have like to at least seen some gains after 16 days.
    im on my second week also, i dont see nor feel anything, i am getting more muscular & losing BF% but its because i work out 5 days a week (resistance training), 6th day 25-35 min cardio. and 7th day rest. and have no cheat meals all week around.

you are right people say it takes 4-5 weeks for us to feel it, but for other to notice it, people say 6 weeks.

i am def mixing on my next cycle lol
    Nemlack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by samlemon View Post
    im on my second week also, i dont see nor feel anything, i am getting more muscular & losing BF% but its because i work out 5 days a week (resistance training), 6th day 25-35 min cardio. and 7th day rest. and have no cheat meals all week around.

you are right people say it takes 4-5 weeks for us to feel it, but for other to notice it, people say 6 weeks.

i am def mixing on my next cycle lol
    Any chance you used to be fat or were you always fairly lean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post
    Any chance you used to be fat or were you always fairly lean?
    i was 11% bf couple of months ago, but eating clear and working out regularly got me lean

Quote Originally Posted by samlemon View Post
    i was 11% bf couple of months ago, but eating clear and working out regularly got me lean
    Lmao, 11% is my ultimate goal... okay thanks

24 days in and still don't really feel anything....... Tired as **** after work as usual, have to nap. tired at work, slow. Often too tired to work out, have to pound caffeine.... SIGH

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85
    24 days in and still don't really feel anything....... Tired as **** after work as usual, have to nap. tired at work, slow. Often too tired to work out, have to pound caffeine.... SIGH
    May want to hold off on the cycle.. I know that if I was off like that it would be a waste of a cycle.

What cycle will give me energy?
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-22-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information