Thread: my first cycle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    megabot is offline New Member

my first cycle

If you have any advice or input I would really appreciate your thoughts

I signed up for an account because I want to get some information on Anavar . I started taking 12mg a day in 6mg doses. I have noticed my hunger is much higher than normal. I don't want to gain body fat. So i wanted to tell you guys about my work out routine and diet. I go to the gym 6 days a week. 4 of the 6 days I go twice. I don't feel over trained. I was eating 190g of carbs, 155g protein, 53g fat. My appetite is so high today i ate 200g carbs, 200g protein 72g of fat. I am stronger already. Today has been two weeks and two days. My squat is up 15lbs. My muscles feel harder. I have gained 5ish pounds, but i think some of it is strength and some of it is water. I read in a lot of places that some women retain water. I think i am one of them. I just want to know how many calories i should be eating to not gain fat, and hopefully lean out with my new muscle. What are you thoughts?

To give you a better idea about my workouts.

Monday AM isolated leg, moderate weight, high volume, 20 mins of HIIT
    Monday PM Olympic weights

Tuesday AM shoulder and back high volume and 20 mins hiit
    Tuesday PM Oly lifting

Wed AM Isolated leg, high volume 20 mins hiit
    Wed PM oly lift

Thursday AM Arms, high rep, mod weight, 15 mins HIIt
    Thursday PM Oly lift

Friday PM oly lift

Saturday sometime oly lift

i am training for competitive clean and jerk, and snatch. So my oly lift work outs are 90 mins to 2.5 hours.
    my AM training is 60mins to 90 mins. I am eating a lot of carbs for all the glyco use. My oly lifts consist of squats, Romanian dead lifts, cleans, jerks, snatch, lat pull down, tricep dips, sometimes abs.

So any thoughts of how many calories i should be eat, and what my macros should be?

I really appreciate your help! Thanks!
    Last edited by megabot; 08-15-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Thread Information