Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Two clen questions

getshred is offline New Member

Two clen questions

1) I use the gel form of clen . The friend that gave it to me said that you should put it in your mouth and leave it there for a bit before you swallow it. I prefer to swallow it immediately cause it tastes horrendous. Is there a certain way that makes the effects greater? What's the right way?

2) I'm using a syringe that goes by mL's. I've read that different clen's are mixed differently and the strength can vary and 20mcg of one clen can be a lot more than 20mcg of another for example. What's the go on this? Mine is a clear label and there's no way of me finding out the strength.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    So you have no idea of the strength of the clen , at all?
    What are you trying to do? Im assuming cut. What are your stats? I see you are 18. How long training? Whats your diet like? Doing cardio? Whats your training like? I only ask because all these have to be on point. Im not busting your balls because your 18 but most of the time at that age there hasnt been adequate experience to optimize the things I mentioned above and before taking clen I think they should be.
    How much weight are you looking to drop?

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Stop taking it until you know how much you're taking. Clen has some pretty nasty sides if you overdose and since you have no idea what dose you're taking you need to stop. Taking medication without knowing the dose is dangerous.

I'm 19 now. Been training since 15. Not really doing cardio for a couple reasons:

1) PSMF (about 1000 cals)
    2) And I walk A LOT. To uni, whilst at uni and back. All up probs 3 hours of walking around.

I'm 5'11, 235. At 10% bf, I should be 185 - and that's the goal.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getshred View Post
    I'm 19 now. Been training since 15. Not really doing cardio for a couple reasons:

2) And I walk A LOT. To uni, whilst at uni and back. All up probs 3 hours of walking around.

Bro if ur 5'11, 235 @ 10% i want to see a picture. I highly doubt ur 10% bf.. Clen not a magic pill.. Stop eating sh*t food and u will drop weight

Blog Entries
    This make no sense...do the math my friend, you are way off here.......

How poor are your comprehension skills? I stated I'd be 10%bf at 185, NOT at my current state of 235.

Jesus.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really not a good way to get a good response by asking about the members comprehension skills. You are the one looking for help. What is your current bf%? Most guys use Clen when they have dropped a significant amount if weight and they are looking to break a plateau. Most guys start out at 60mcgs and work up accordingly but without knowing the strength if it, it's hard to determine a baseline. Instead you are more or less guessing. You could always go on ar-r and get some properly dosed Clen and plan your cycle accordingly. I would look into Keto as well if you are planning on long term use.

Blog Entries
    How poor are your comprehension skills? I stated I'd be 10%bf at 185, NOT at my current state of 235.

Jesus.
    Really you fat fuk? Really?
    Comprehend this, put down the fvcking fork fatass and get off your ass and do something.
    Can you comprehend that? fvcking douchebag .....
    Learn how to fvcking write while you are at it. If you left the comma out like you should have it would have made some fvcking sense....
    pumping_iron86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Really you fat fuk? Really?
    Comprehend this, put down the fvcking fork fatass and get off your ass and do something.
    Can you comprehend that? fvcking douchebag .....
    Learn how to fvcking write while you are at it. If you left the comma out like you should have it would have made some fvcking sense....
    a) I have gotten from this weight to lean twice before and I'm only 19. So don't act superior. The only thing you're superior in is your knowledge of supps.

b) Calm your farm.

c) I wrote it perfectly.

I guess no one here wants to answer my questions. That's cool, plenty of other forums to post on.

Blog Entries
    a) I have gotten from this weight to lean twice before and I'm only 19. So don't act superior. The only thing you're superior in is your knowledge of supps.

b) Calm your farm.

c) I wrote it perfectly.

I guess no one here wants to answer my questions. That's cool, plenty of other forums to post on.
    buh bye ....

jesse4466 is offline Member
    OP, is your name Dequarious by chance?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getshred

b) Calm your farm.

c) I wrote it perfectly.

Bye bye fat boy

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member

5'11 (my height) and your 235 @10% and want to drop down to 185??? That doesnt make sense. Plz post pics because with those stats you should look pretty freakin impressive!!!

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member
    Hilarious when these dudes get on here asking for help, then start talking crap to vets. What the hell is that sh!t? And they're always 19 by the way.

No offense to my 19 year old buddies though....

Can I hijack this thread and ask if anybody has any informative links on keto, to please shoot it my way? Just wanna read up on it is all...
    Last edited by pumping_iron86; 08-15-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Guys, the kid wrote it correctly the first time and everybody misread the post and jumped down his throat.

1) Just swallow it. There is no reason to hold it under your tongue.
    2) If it is the veterinary Oralject Claire gel that is readily available in Australia, it is 40 mcg/ml. Just follow standard dosing guidelines and assume that it is a true 40 mcg/ml.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-15-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Guys, the kid wrote it correctly the first time and everybody misread the post and jumped down his throat.

1) Just swallow it. There is no reason to hold it under your tongue.
    2) If it is the veterinary Oralject Claire gel that is readily available in Australia, it is 40 mcg/ml. Just follow standard dosing guidelines and assume that it is a true 40 mcg/ml.
    Thank you, mate.

Thread Information